[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this what college life is really like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: everybody-wants-some-1.jpg (149KB, 736x392px) Image search: [Google]
everybody-wants-some-1.jpg
149KB, 736x392px
Is this what college life is really like?
>>
>>36399251
It's certainly not what engineering at university looked like.
>>
>>36399511
It did, you just weren't invited
>>
>>36399251
not if you live at home it doesn't
>>
>>36399251
Those people are way too old to be in college, even the women look 25+
>>
>>36399539
It was 95% men, and the few "females" were butch dykes.
>>
>>36399251

Yes it is.

I was once invited to an exhibition party in my friends dorm. A group of 10 people, mostly males, cramped in the room as two of our female friends were on the bed. One was completely naked with her legs spread open while the other ate her out. We just sat there, smiling and passing a bottle of whiskey. When they finished, we applauded and went to smoke a blunt.

But yeah, there's a population of losers whose weekends consist of falling asleep on top of their macbooks and textbooks in the study rooms. Fuck STEM majors. Most of them end up in wagecuck jobs like all the rest.
>>
>>36399710
>When they finished, we applauded
>Not running a train on them

Fucking faggots
>>
>>36399710
I was a STEM major. My weekends usually involved experimenting with drugs in my apartment, going on camping/hiking trips, and going on the occasional date. I went to a few parties, but I never enjoyed it, and considering the whole reason I'd ever go is to find a member of the opposite gender to flirt with, I decided to look for these women elsewhere.

Your black and white thinking is stupid desu.
>>
>>36399251
I loved that movie. Linklater said it was how his experience at college was like so I guess it's true for sports players
>>
File: 1478843866843.jpg (359KB, 1018x728px) Image search: [Google]
1478843866843.jpg
359KB, 1018x728px
>>36399606
At an engineering school right now.
It's so true it hurts my soul
>>
>>36399584
It's a movie screenshot dumbass
>>
>>36399251
its a lot crazier than that

t. california
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.