[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I like this?!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1421030859594.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1421030859594.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>Be me at class
>Random qt start talking to me
>At the end of the day she even says ''Bye!''
>I think she was just being polite, so I don't speak with her again
>Some days later she comes at me and says Hi again
>But thats it, all we do is say ''Hi, how are you'' to each other
>Again, I thought that she was just being polite, and don't think that she wanted to really talk to me
>One day she just stops saying Hi
>Haven't talked with her in 1 month

Well shit, I'm really thinking that I screwed up.
Why am I like this?
>>
how old are you
this sounds like elementary school
>>
>>36398754

What makes you thing thats elementary school?
Literally nothing is pointing to that
anyway, I'm 19
>>
File: 5346346346346.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5346346346346.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>36398711

Don't worry, OP. You're not alone, I have to make a project with some 7/10 cutie but I'm too socially inept to do anything. I just don't want her to think bad about me.
>>
File: Wojak at a Party.jpg (836KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak at a Party.jpg
836KB, 1680x1050px
get tested for aspergers
>>
File: 1250897_960_720.jpg (236KB, 717x720px) Image search: [Google]
1250897_960_720.jpg
236KB, 717x720px
I don't know why, but I think I do understand you. Its kinda better to be seen as a "bit different" than be called a disgusting, creepy freak.

Both are not really good but the first is less painful...
>>
Its hard to tell these days because girls will do shit like that only to find out they were just being "friendly".

But the fact she was the one initiating stuff is usally a good sign because girls dont usually do that. Safe to say you fucked up. Just learn from it.
>>
File: 1490366995131.jpg (21KB, 673x625px) Image search: [Google]
1490366995131.jpg
21KB, 673x625px
>>36398711
>>36399362
I relate to this. Just finished a month long group project assignment, and tried to talk to the qt in the group. I got along with everyone, but after I was able to spend nearly a whole day hanging out with said qt, it seems that she's slightly repeled by me. Where did I fuck up? It went so smooth.
>>
>>36398711
there was this girl that always said hi to me when I was a freshman in high school, we never had a class together and only knew each other through friends. sometimes she'd just yell out HI!! like if she was trying to embarrass me or something since I was the quiet shy beta type at the time. she liked anime and my friend told her I jerked off to hentai in front of me and she just said "cool, me too" all playfully. eventually I dropped out of high school and became a shut-in friendless neet.
>>
>>36399453
Can confirm. Been rejected multiple times by girls doing this shit. They get some sort of sick pleasure by leading you on up til rejection
>>
File: wojak.jpg (28KB, 837x734px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
28KB, 837x734px
>>36398711
same shit happen to me
>girl approaches me
>"Hi anon"
>"hi"
>she looks away
>she stop saying hi after a month
why would she do that? it was her turn to reply and she didn't said single world every fucking time
>>
This one Stacy has tried talking to me a few times, haven't been able to keep the conversation going for longer than a few seconds. Don't really know what to do/say to speak to her longer and eventually get her number.
>>
Without knowing you, if your literally fat/gross/ugly:
>You might be nice and she wants to be nice. Nothing wrong with that; realize you're not going to have sex, make a new friend and be cool - I've gotten sex from my broad friends' friends.
If you're normal/marginally funny/clever:
>You may have a chance at sex/a relationship. Relax, do what you normally do, don't put her on a pedestal and and her to coffee/drinks in exactly one week. If she says yes, treat it like going out with friends - If she says no or wants to bring friends, treat the relationship like the first greentext and move on.
Also note: if you find she has a boyfriend "oh my God my boyfriend will TOTALLY love that" etc., treat her like the first greentext, but there's no reason to block her from your life; just think of her like an acquaintance and not think about it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.