[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people even deal with other people, everyone is a cunt.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1.00_00_16_39.Quadro004.jpg (942KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.00_00_16_39.Quadro004.jpg
942KB, 1920x1080px
How do people even deal with other people, everyone is a cunt. I do the work and they go on at me questioning me, insulting me and stirring shit up with the other staff.

My first instinct is to kill them or do some harm to them, this is out of the question because this option would result in me being raped in prison
Second option is to stop working, which is impossible because I don't live in Sweden and I won't survive if I don't work due to being born in a globalised system which means I'll die if I stop.
Third option when these people wear me down gradually is a neverending waking nightmare of anxiety and mental torture, I only see one possible option due to my shit mindset which is to kill myself.

These are the only three options, I just don't know how to deal with other people I wouldn't mind if someone was nice to me while kicking me in the stomach, so long as they were nice I don't care about physical pain. Its just people are horrible to be around and I'm too weak to stand them, fucking awful people
>waaaaaaaa cry more
I am not a man, I do not have the qualities of a stoic man I cannot be treated like an animal by animals and keep doing this the rest of my years.
>>
Make that mans face a reaction image. Impending excruciating pain? Bring it on normies
>>
They are probably cluster b sociopaths who dont have souls so go ahead buddy no harm no foul
>>
>>36398511
just dont give a damn
>>
>>36398511
That guy's wang is gigantic.
>>
>>36398511

Find a higher class of people to work with, change fields or something.

I work in an area where most everyone has something better to be doing, and they usually value quick, efficient, clear results over candy coating and smiles.

Unfortunately, when I leave work, that's where I find out again that I HATE the general population.

The only reason that I haven't started killing them is that it's illegal, and the police still respond to crimes.

My small country town area is becoming more and more white trash every few years, and I can't do the things things I like if I move into the city.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.