[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We need to talk about Kevin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 5748_5.jpg (24KB, 421x407px) Image search: [Google]
5748_5.jpg
24KB, 421x407px
Anyone seen this film? What did yiu think. Personally i liked it. It's not perfect, but it was an enjoyable experience.
>>
Snopsnis prz
>>
>>36398522
Basically the journey of a mother who raises her disturbed child who ends up being a school shooter. Its almost entirely from the perspective of the mother and shows her life before and after the shooting and how she struggles to cope and live with herself.
>>
>>36398502
I've seen it and I still feel bad for the little sister . The movie was okay, watchable I'd say, the mother in particular did a good job. The actor who played Kevin was really convincing too, can't forget his smug grin .
I personally rate it 6.5/10 ,wouldn't rewatch.
>>
>>36398502
i enjoyed it. makes you think about the other side of the problem
>>
>>36398522
Follow up question, was it the mothers fault?
debate.
>>
File: KEVIN_DAY_6__2150.jpg (308KB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
KEVIN_DAY_6__2150.jpg
308KB, 4288x2848px
>ywn smash Kevin's tight boipussy after a long hard day of arrowing normies
Why is he so cute bros?
>>
>>36398718
He's got big suckable lips and a great jawline
>>
>>36398678
No, that kid was obviously born to be a cold blooded motherfucker.
>>
The author made him use a bow at the end because she didn't want copycat killings not realising it just made him cooler.
>>
>>36398502
No joke I actually know the women who wrote the book of this film.

She's actually kinda cool.
>>
>>36399138
would bang if hot?
>>
>>36398678
It's emphasised in the book more that the mother REALLY didn't want to get pregnant and kinda resented the kid more.

But to be honest that's pretty common for a lot of families; not all of them grow up to be psycho killers.
>>
>>36399138
That's really cool! Give her kudos for me because I enjoyed the book way more than the movie. Though the actors were all pretty stellar, the music choices really threw me off.
>>
>>36399203
Lionel's pretty old. In terms of personality she's milf material but nah.

I remember back in 2008 we were having dinner with her in a restaurant and she went on a hilarious tirade against Hillary Clinton. Everyone in the restaurant was listening.
>>
>>36399105
A guy did that at a community college in Colorado a few years back.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.