[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendship stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1437275045235.jpg (88KB, 722x960px) Image search: [Google]
1437275045235.jpg
88KB, 722x960px
Are you friends with any females?

What's it like?
>>
>>36398241
Boy, i dont have any friends of the SAME sex, much less the opposite

/thread , move on robots
>>
>>36398241
that's some big tiddies
>>
Used to be great, had some of the best times with this one girl. But then things went to shit when she wouldn't let me fuck her.
>>
yeah. she's annoying, needy, dumb, seems to forget shit i tell her, only talks about her child, dramatic, emotional, isn't a nice person.

she's been acting different with me ever since i called her out on not being a nice person.
if all you do is talk shit, be sarcastic 24/7 and never help anyone out, never give a compliment or say positive things, you're not a nice person.
this triggered her badly because she knows it's true.
i waited a long time and let her stack up a lot of stupid stuff before i called her out just so i would have more evidence.

now she manually thinks about stuff before she says mean comments and if i say mean shit, she doesn't respond.
she's doing the "oh whos really mean?" routine and it ain't gonna work and i'm actually a nice person to be around lol.
>>
>>36398241
I just want to fuck them bitches but they insist on giving me stupid pet names.

> How was your weekend, Anony?

I'm not your fuckng dog.
>>
>>36398241
I want that girl to be my fake mommy
>>
>>36398241
You ever hang around a hot chick long enough to fully realize how fucking stupid and common sense lacking she is? Yeah that's my relationship with my female friend. Wanted to fuck, but hung around too long so now we're drinking buddies but holy shit is it mundane cause she just spews shit that I dont give a good goddamn fuck about. Sad part is she's not even hot to me anymore cause I know so much about her.
>>
I actually enjoy having female friends, but it never ends well.
It's sad because they are fun to talk to and they laugh at my shitty sense of humor.

Either
>they end up developing the hots for you and it fucks up the friendship
or
>they get a bf and no longer want to hang out with you

Inb4 fuck off normies, this is a friendship with females thread which makes it a normie thread

also female friend > gf because then they just become clingy and naggy
>>
File: 1323516576295.jpg (23KB, 337x426px) Image search: [Google]
1323516576295.jpg
23KB, 337x426px
>>36398241
Yeah. Friendzoning one crazy for the D.
I don't think you guys realize what a valuable asset a female friend is. Whenever i'm depressed she always tells me some comforting stuff. gives me advice on women, etc. Only meet irl when she's bitching too much

I can't risk loosing her by starting to screw..
>>
>>36398403
that's basically how i am with my female friend. in my case, she stopped being attractive to me because she confided in me all her STDs.
she's doomed, she has to fuck the same man her entire life now.
that's what happens when you fuck around too much when you're younger.

i wouldn't touch her with a 15 foot pole knowing what STDs she has.
>>
>>36398241
I have legitimate female friends. They're slightly more emotionally sensitive than my guy friends, but I can't meme quite as hard around them or make quite so crude jokes as I normally do. I was going through a really rough patch about a month ago, and was at my lowest point in years. One of my female friends picked up on the fact that I was struggling, and sent me a surprise care package all the way from her university with a bunch of food and snacks, and a book she edited with a bunch of inside jokes from our friend group. It meant a lot to me and really helped me get through that time in my life. So it's moments like that that make me so sad to see robots on here act like women are worthless and that true friendship between the sexes is impossible.
>>
Females make dogshit friends desu
>>
growing up with female friends was a mistake because their parents assumed you were trying to fuck them and then they all ended up going insane halfway through high school

RIP amazing female childhood friendships
>>
>>36398493
exactly, My friend is 20 and all she does is bitch all day about veganism and her retarded underachieving 27yr old bf. I just stare off into the distance now, shit I havent seen her in about a few months and I'm happy as fuck
>>
>>36398433
I relate to this. Very similar, one woman developed the hots like some stupid schoolgirl for me. She was also in a relationship at the same time and that kinda made her look dumb. I wish she hadn't done that. If she were single then I'd have considered it. She was also a bit fucked up in the head.

Second girl developed feelings for me over a long timeframe. I can't touch her and she now realises this, which has turned her into a bitch because she knows this, and somebody who has deep feelings for me as well, at the same time.
>>
Can be frustrating because she likes to hug and touch, which gave me some mixed signals (even though we're both in separate relationships).
However, she gave me useful tips and basically hooked me up with one of her friends. I can share my doubts or insecurities with her and she'll either give me advice or subtly tell my girlfriend how to deal with those insecurities.
>>
Co-workers I guess although I wouldnt say friends because we dont hang out, outside of work but we speak just enough.
I would say some are legit cool and wouldnt mind hanging out with, some are hot and there is always that tention. Although I do keep my flirting to a minimum I can tell when they want to flirt but i see no point.

Overall it just really depends on the girl and how you handle yourself. Theyre not all completely boring and vapid but theres definitely a difference between them and guys.
>>
>>36398241
Like a guy friend but with a different perspective regarding sexuality and emotional thought.
>>
Anyone had a female friend who wasn't dumb and vapid?
>>
>>36400085
I almost did but she was smart enough to ditch me after a few meetings, she's still a bit of a whore though.
>>
>>36398241
Not even memeing , female friends are THE WORST .

They are literally not made to be friends to men
>>
>>36398241
who is that penis sorceress?
>>
I think I'm a pretty good friend to my male friend.
>>
>>36398360
Hey, Nonny!
>>
I had one true female friend in high school, the others were more friends of friends
she knew a lot of good music and that is my only hobby so we talked about that a lot

I haven't talked to her ever since I finished high school

I'm in my third year at uni now
This year I met one girl thanks to Tinder, but our conversations have remained platonic so I guess she is my friend now
We saw each other a few times andtalked about stuff for hours
She gave me a book to read

I have often contemplated the idea of becoming more than friends with them, but then I remember that I do not find them very attractive and I get much better conversation with my male friends
Anyway, I would not know how to show feelings of love, let alone fake them

TLDR :
female friends are an everlasting embarassment for me
I just keep them around as a token of my sanity for when I find my oneitis
>>
>>36398241
(((((((((((female)))))))))))
((((((((((((((((((((((friends))))))))))))))))))))))
original post
>>
>have female friend
>Encourages me to go out with girl
>Gets mad that I start spending more time with girlfriend than I do her

Bitches are never happy are they?
>>
>>36400085
I've had some that were one or the other, but I've never had one that was neither.
>>
File: IMG_20170415_211340_807.jpg (161KB, 978x978px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170415_211340_807.jpg
161KB, 978x978px
>>36398241
I have 2 main female friends who I see every day. I've gotten very close with one of them, then I learned that she isn't interested in a relationship of any kind. The other is more my type, she might even be interested in me I hope.

To answer your question OP, it feels like you're in a friend zone by default.
>>
>>36398241
>it's impossible to have meaningful connections or conversations with women
>you can have those with men but don't want fuck them
Why is life unfair?
>>
File: 1491422978183.jpg (49KB, 960x444px) Image search: [Google]
1491422978183.jpg
49KB, 960x444px
>>36398241
I'm friends with a girl online
She's okay I guess, once you get used to the original shock that you are talking to a female for once it becomes okay. They're basically bad make friends.
Some of the white that I see on her twitter makes me consider completely blocking her but the only reason i haven't is because she's really the only 'friend' i have at the moment that i talk to. It's also good to see how women react to different things you say and how they do stuff but i could never have the same level of banter/philosophy/connection that i can with a bro.
In short it's only worth it if you have a chance to get with them, they are your only friend or they aren't high maintenance.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.