[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What board should disappear and why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 4chan.jpg (26KB, 564x302px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
26KB, 564x302px
What board should disappear and why?
>>
r9k to get all you motherfuckers outside for once
>>
>>36398150
My gut reaction is to go with /pol/ but the board itself is fine, moderators on other boards just need to a better job of keeping off topic threads to a minimum. For example, I had no issue with Trump being elected, but the constant "what video games let me play as the President of the United States" type threads on /v/ were really annoying since they were clearly bait. I think the true answer is to delete /soc/ and allow a /soc/ thread or two on other boards because I want to be able to socialize with a particular board population without being redirected to "dick pics and normies" the board.
>>
File: wojakded.png (146KB, 1206x994px) Image search: [Google]
wojakded.png
146KB, 1206x994px
IPban any regular posters to /soc/ and delete the board. Delete any /soc/ general creators/posters.

This is the only solution.
>>
>>36398324
>implying robots doesn't exist outside of /r9k/
>>
>>36398150
/pol/ and /mlp/ should become /mlpol/ again
>>
Shit 4chan Says.

I'll be honest, I have no idea what the fuck even is that board. What the fuck is its purpose? Can any /s4s/ fags explain to me their language of memeing?
>>
/a/

The mods are quick to permab& and shit
>>
>>36398956
>/s4s/
Go >>>/out/, RIGHT NOW !!!
>>
Anything nsfw
>>
>>36398907
>implying they do

aborigenies
>>
/x/

Fucking cringeworthy to see their roleplay
>>
>>36398956
It's all post-modern ironic shitposting. Funnily enough it's my favority board now, since /r9k/ and /pol/ have gone to shit. There's something intriguing about it, it's a form of art really.
>>
>>36398956
if you don't get s4s, you haven't been on the internet long. protip: there's nothing to "get"

honestly i think r9k needs to be deleted, but it has nothing to do with robots.
no topic, the threads on here all suck ass and it's all unfunny RP, not even funny trolling, just weird RP.
a thread will be on topic for the first 10 posts, then the rest is people autistically name calling each other, trying to see who can get the last reply.
>>
File: cockona.jpg (47KB, 450x428px) Image search: [Google]
cockona.jpg
47KB, 450x428px
/r9k/
/b/ and /pol/ are arguably worse but atleast they somehow function as a contaiment boards
>>
Anime wallpapers
Anime cute
Pokemon
Alternative sports
Advice
Pony
Cams and meetips
Hardcore
Cute/male
Highresolution
Theyre just bloat and cancer desu
Id say delete cgl and fit too since its pretty much just diffrent versions of soc and tumblr but other than that theyre legit topics.
>>
>>36398150
/sp/ /an/ /m/ because they are too specific and dead. get rid of /vg/ too, /v/ can house video games and video game generals.
>>
>>36398324
THEY ALREADY HAVE THIS IS A NORMIE BOARD
>>
>>36399183
if you combine /v/ and /vg/ you're not gonna have an actual video game board because /v/ is shitposting.
>>
>>36398150
this board. it's basically just another soc now. every day you have some faggot 'hey CHAD here, time to drop le real truth bomb on why you guys AREN'T get laid' and not only that, it's completely infested by self-righteous facebook-tier posters. the original mission of the board has been lost. it's time to just end it
>>
/quest/
what the actual fuck fuckery is this?
>>
>>36398956
highest level of ironic memes
>>
Everything under Adult and /b/.
>>
/soc/
/lgbt/
/adv/
/b/
/cgl/
/fa/
/r9k/ because normalfags and trannies ruined it
>>
>>36398956
It was 4chan before you fucking normalfags came to this site and normalized everything but I guess it won't be long before you fuck that board up too.
>>
File: 1476599421938.png (218KB, 484x618px) Image search: [Google]
1476599421938.png
218KB, 484x618px
>>36399183
>Get rid of /m/
>/a/ gets wind of /m/'s shitposting memes and cranks them up to 11. Discussion of Getter Robo is rendered impossible, and saying you like Zeta Gundam is basically public humiliation. Also mods won't do anything about this shitposting because mods don't know jack shit about mecha.
>shitters who hate mecha shit up every mecha related thread with their trite
>There is now no place for Toku discussion on 4chan
>/m/'s generally friendly atmosphere turns to that of bitter disdain due to reintegration with /a/
How about you fucking don't do that.
>>
/b/, and ban all active posters there.
They must be removed.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.