[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons, It worked, I just told Stacy "You are afraid of me"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1985.jpg (102KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1985.jpg
102KB, 667x1000px
Anons, It worked, I just told Stacy "You are afraid of me" "I just want to be friends anyway, not really interested in you, you are not my kind" now she is all over my shit. How do I get from here without aspergering this up?
>>
File: IMG_3867.jpg (57KB, 539x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3867.jpg
57KB, 539x554px
>>36397873
>Now she is all over me
Sure

Sauce btw?
>>
if you have to act like you dont care in order to get a girl to care about you, it will never work, get a hooker if you just want sex
>>
>>36397934
I know, it sucks, but it seems now she has lost all her self respect. She reponds immediately to every message. She insists in meeting. I just had luch with her and I remained silent and she loved it.
>>
>>36398128
Only respond to overt lewdness. Then when she notices that you've responded, get distracted and look at something else, then come back bored and uninterested. She'll amp up her game and try to pull you into the bedroom.
Even after sex (the next day), be disinterested and pretend you have better stuff to do.
>>
>>36398396
Why do we have to this?
>>
>>36398445
Its the same for both sexes but the gist of it is that nobody wants to settle for lower than themselves, so you have to put this air on about being above the other person. Which ultimately manifests itself as non-interest. Fortunately, men are better at doing this due to our natural inclination to turn emotions off after entering adulthood. Its only after the female is completely emotionally invested, can the male start to be himself, but he has to take care to do it in small gradual steps in order to keep the air of mystery going.

>Why do we have to do this?
Because social media and feminism have given women their pick of the best males so in order to get poon as an average male you have to play games.

>Why would we do this?
Because finding "the one" (instant attraction with shared levels of affection, emotions and lifestyles) barely happens and you are unlikely to both rate each other at the same level unless one side has dropped standards out of loneliness or the female's biological clock is going haywire.
>>
>>36398861
Fuck! When do I know, I don't have to play games anymore?
>>
>>36398954
When you're plowing her
>>
>>36399025
Wrong. After you've been ploughing her for a couple of months and she wants to move in
>>
File: 1407071352620.jpg (22KB, 252x249px) Image search: [Google]
1407071352620.jpg
22KB, 252x249px
>>36399111
Well trips don't lie
>>
>>36398861
TFW r9k has made more sense of the dating scene than most "professionals" thanks anon, an eye opener
>>
>>36399996
Fuck so close to quints
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.