[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie chad gives you real advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12

File: o-HAPPY-COUPLE-facebook.jpg (310KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-HAPPY-COUPLE-facebook.jpg
310KB, 2000x1000px
1) Yes, shit like bathing, brushing your teeth, and such matters. But only because people who don't do that shit obviously hate themselves, and who needs the drama? Or the smell?
2) yes, you need to be in good enough shape to pick up a bag of salt for a water softener and carry it up 3 flights of stairs. You're a man, you need to be able to do at least one or two manly things.
But 1 and 2 are things all adult men should do because they are adult men. On to the real stuff
3) Stop thinking women are special. They aren't. Yes, I like watching tits, too. Yes, they have vaginas. No, they aren't mystical, magical fairy creatures. This is doubly true for pretty girls. They are just weird people.
They won't save you
4) Giving things to women for free doesn't mean shit to them.She comes to you when she's sad and you're there for her? When you're down you give her presents?
-Has she made an emotional commitment to you first?
--yes = great!
--no = KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF!
Do NOT give women the emotional support they expect from a committed relationship "in hopes of". It doesn't work.
A pretty girl you like is depressed and wants to come over so she can talk to you about her emotions?
That is relationship stuff. If she wants the benefits of you being her boyfriend, you *DESERVE* the benefits of her being your girlfriend.
5) Own your desires. You think Stacy is hot and you want to have a relationship? Make that clear. She should be flattered that any man is willing to put up with her shit. Don't fuck around, either - just say 'I'd love to date you'
>You think the guy she ends up fucking *didn't* say that?!
6) You aren't a toy. So there is a girl you have known a long time. You tell her you want a relationship. She says,
>"I only like you as a friend"
Tell her no. It isn't enough. You want a relationship and won't settle. She know how to reach you.
And move on. Stop wasting your time. If she comes to you? Maybe.
>more
>>
File: cindy-mccain.jpg (21KB, 258x358px) Image search: [Google]
cindy-mccain.jpg
21KB, 258x358px
>>36397264
7) Recognize your value. Yes, your value. Women crave attention, validation, comfort, and security. That's fine. But they can't get it from a lamp post, can they? They can only really get it from a man, a man who makes them feel as if they were extra-super-special.
Any man is capable of this. Sure, hypergamy means women like men with ambition, intelligence, humor, money, status, etc. but that doesn't change the core math - to feel good about themselves women need the attention of a man.
>That's why #4
When women are seeking your attention, they are trying to get what they want for free.
>see #4 again
Be friendly with other men; be chummy in general. Be aloof from women until they prove willing to give you value for value.
Ever see a Saab? Ugly fucking cars. Lousy mileage. But you have to pay a lot for them and the dealers are rare, so they seem hard to get. So people pay through the nose to drive a shitty, ugly car.
>>
File: shut-up-and-stop-being-an-idiot.png (37KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
shut-up-and-stop-being-an-idiot.png
37KB, 600x700px
>>36397264
Any questions so far?
need any clarity?
>>
Fuck off, none of this bullshit will fix my ugly face. I'm virtually invisible to women.
>>
File: undateables marriage.jpg (60KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
undateables marriage.jpg
60KB, 634x423px
>>36397433
This guy has an actual genetic deformity to his entire skull.
And he doesn't make much money.
That is his wedding picture.
>Ever see a Saab? Ugly fucking cars.
You think of yourself as valueless, guess what?
>>
>>36397264
What if I'm ugly as sin?
>>
>>36397264
No normie chad would call themself "normie chad". You're deluded. Maybe you've got a functional social life, but don't think you're any better. You've been long enough on this site to somewhat know the board culture. You have some sort of superiority complex and you don't really care about any robot in here. Tell youself you're alpha because you lift. Tell yourself you're better than us, but deep down you know you're still a robot. Just a decent looking, socially functioning one with relationships and a stable income. But deep down you still loath women. Deep down you are still insecure about yourself, else you wouldn't need to humble brag on this board. But it's fine, OP. Embrace it. Embrace the spirit that is /9k/.
>>
File: pretty princess pepe.jpg (14KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
pretty princess pepe.jpg
14KB, 235x235px
>It's a "Normalfag posts the save advice we hear everyday" Episode
>>
>>36397482
And she's ugly too. What of the people that have bad dental and can't fix their teeth because dentistry is expensive, you know the most important quality that women look at in a man? Even if they brush their teeth and they still went to complete shit. People don't recognize that, they just see "X is bad, therefore A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, etc. are all bad as well".
>>
Why do I always feel that making a compliment will make me look creepy. Also how does flirting work
>>
>>36397264

8 Just get a prostitute.
>>
>>36397264
Kill yourself retard. You're not a chad.
>>
>>36397510
And?
See
>>36397482
Ever see an ugly girl with a boyfriend?
Me, too
>>
>>36397534
Show me the posts on this from yesterday
>>36397514
Do you think others guys on 4chan never come here?
>>
>>36397591
>you know the most important quality that women look at in a man?
Yeah. Height
>>
>>36397605
Compliments should be saved for when she is actually emotionally engaged with you to some degree.
>>
>>36397723
6 foot still no luck
>>
>>36397699
>Do you think others guys on 4chan never come here?
Why would anyone in their right mind visit this board?
>>
>>36397723
Wrong actually. Multiple studies have been done, 71% of women will always focus on the teeth of a man before they will anything else which is followed by Grammar at 69% and then Clothes at 58%. The study showed they didn't even give a fuck if he wanted to marry or have children, as long as he had good teeth, grammar, and clothes and also treated them with respect and was trustworthy.

Anybody that has slightly bad teeth, whether their fault or not will almost instantly be shot down.
>>
>>36397514
Robots simply try to drag others down with them to make themselves feel less shitty, and this is the perfect example.
>>
>>36397830
Link studies pls
>>
>>36397264
>Stop thinking women are special. They aren't.
>They won't save you
This made me rethink hard desu
>>
>>36397264
>am determined to get a virgin women who is a house wife and raises my children
>women lose their virginity at 14

no point in trying anymore, i'm 22.
>>
Is being good in making/fixing stuff a manly thing ?
>>
>>36397830
>Multiple Studies
You mean the lone Match.com survey that is
A) not stochastic or random
B) not in peer reviewed literature
C) actually lists the three things in *online dating profiles* as 'smile, grammar (written) and confidence'?
Yeah - shut up
>>
>>36397932
Good.

>>36397941
The average age women lose virginity is *up* for 15 years in a row and there are more virgin brides, now, too.
>>
>>36397830
>have crooked teeth
>fucked 40 girls

still, only ever had one gf. i just never smile and I always try to hide my teeth. shit really really sucks. i'm actually not bad looking either
>>
>>36398062
Yes, very much
women love that shit
>>
>>36398139
right, but only the lowtier ham planet ones are still virgins. i'm not asking for a 10/10 i just want a half decent looking girl who is a virgin.
>>
File: bg_16EJ800A_40ABLUDRF2CG_C.jpg (165KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bg_16EJ800A_40ABLUDRF2CG_C.jpg
165KB, 1440x1080px
Do women really like men with motorcycles or is it just a myth?
>>
>>36397817
>Why would anyone in their right mind visit this board?
Because it's funny?
>>
>>36398062
My girlfriend is impressed by me putting together IKEA furniture.
>>
>>36398190
Not the case. More girls are staying virgins longer as they reject feminism
>>
>>36398362
I'd say it's kinda comfy
>>
>>36398190
Why is the virginity thing important to you? You're cutting off a lot of the market.
>>
TL;DR just bee yourself bro :^)
>>
>>36398062
Yes, EXCEPTIONALLY MUCH, even the simplest of things, honestly
>>36398402
is completely correct.

Cooking counts, a LOT.
>>
File: 1487501150676.jpg (39KB, 652x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487501150676.jpg
39KB, 652x480px
9) Drugs and alcohol help you get attractive sluts who want to party and fuck.
>>
>>36398517
This only works for one-nighters. You will not get a girlfriend this way. It's good if you have no idea what you're doing in bed and need experience.
>>
File: 09c.jpg (82KB, 961x535px) Image search: [Google]
09c.jpg
82KB, 961x535px
>Own your desires. You think Stacy is hot and you want to have a relationship? Make that clear. She should be flattered that any man is willing to put up with her shit. Don't fuck around, either - just say 'I'd love to date you'

Top kek, I'm sure this will work with your averag robot, enjoy being publicly shamed
>>
>>36398663

What are you, in 6th grade? Communication is important and forwardness, as long as it's respectful, is always appreciated.
"Laying on hints" is not very effective, and more importantly, it belies cowardice and indecisiveness.
>>
>>36397264
>juss b urself broooo ;)
>>
>>36398663
>Publicly shamed
WGAF?
Seriously.
If you initiate a perfectly friendly attempt to get to know someone better, *which is a compliment*, and some bitch is rude, oso what?
Tell her to enjoy dying alone with her three cats and walk off.
>>
>>36398767
>What are you, in 6th grade?

Women's brains never develop past 5th grade, they are the same superficial entitled little brats until they die of old age
>>
OP
>change how you think, speak, and act

>>36398794
>>36398452
You morons
>just be yourself
>>
>>36398810
So you're in 7th grade, then?
>>
>>36398837
I have the theory that any man who enjoys interacting with women is either a homosexual or mentally retarded.

There have been studies that show men have reduced IQ while interacting with women, especially the attractive ones, its our adaptation to deal with them.
>>
>>36397591
You can't afford to pay back 5000 dollars or so over time to get braces? Seriously that isn't hard at all
>>
>>36397830
So fix your teeth then, idiot. This bullshit about it being too expensive is an excuse
>>
>>36397264
>mfw normie Chad doesn't include compensation for micropenis because that's the vibe I'm getting from this pussy ass tough guy who thinks women are gay and it's all about stroking your ego along with your cock to some gay shit :^)
>>
File: gal.jpg (67KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
gal.jpg
67KB, 720x960px
>>36398899
>I have the theory that any man who enjoys interacting with women is either a homosexual or mentally retarded.
Did you really just *write down* that you think that men who like "interacting" with women are gay?!
>>
File: gay.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>36399178
Uh-huh.
Look, we get that you're obsessed with the size of other men's dicks, but we're talking about getting laid *with women*
>>
>>36397264
should I lose my virginity and fuck a really ugly 3/10 just for the sake of not being alone
im around 8-9/10 in looks but 1/10 insecurity
>>
>>36399291
im afraid it could impact my smv considering I have a couple of stacies I could get if I had any balls at all
>>
>>36399178
Mine's pretty small. You'll find it gets much bigger when faced with a real snatch.
>>
>>36399291
>>36399339
It's much easier to women after you've fucked one, regardless of attractiveness.
>>
>>36399376
wont the other girls think less of me for going after such an ugly one
also another problem is how do I tell her I just want a fuckbuddy and not a relationship
shes extremely clingy which is another one of the reasons of why I havent done it yet
>>
>>36399291
Speaking from first hand experience
It does help to get your virginity out of the way

Just make sure the fat bitch keeps her mouth shut
>>
>>36399181
A vagina like you will never know how insufferable it is to interact with you.

Trust me if men could gfet sex without the burden of doing that, none of them would.

>Stupid delusional bitch thinks men truly like her and are not talking to her only because of her vagina

Top kek
>>
>>36399430
Tell her you'll give her one night to test the water and you can decide to have a relationship later

Than never speak to the bitch again
>>
>>36399430
>wont the other girls think less of me for going after such an ugly one

Yes

In fact, its worse to be seen as a man who fuck low level bitches than a lonely man

The lonely man has more dignity
>>
>>36399430
Don't tell her anything. Just get drunk with her. It will happen naturally and she won't have any expectations. You can play it off as "I was wasted."
>>
>>36399500
Fuck that. Get it done. You will thank yourself.
>>
>>36399514
sounds easy
another problem is she has some really reallyy hot friends, and I dont want her talking shit about me to them
theyre all underage, 14-15, and I know they can be a little more emotional than normal
>>
7) have a 2 foot dick and be 6'2"
>>
File: 1492435494785.gif (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492435494785.gif
22KB, 400x300px
>>36399599
Global rule 2

So original
>>
>>36399630
Im not the underage one, its legal in my country
we're not all burgers from the us ya know
>>
>>36399599
>another problem is she has some really reallyy hot friends, and I dont want her talking shit about me to them
Women will always do this. If it's an issue for you then you're probably going to have to limit yourself to picking up women at bars which it doesn't sound like you have the confidence to do. Personally I'd say fuck what the hot girls think. The "I was wasted" line also covers you being shit in bed.
>>
>>36399657
I'm not a burger you fucktard

The age of consent is 16here
>>
>>36399291
Go ahead if you think virginity ios holding you back
>>
File: retard kids.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
retard kids.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>36399459
You do understand that I am a man and that the puc was a reaction image.
Right?
Right?
>>
>>36399770
I understand you are a mad bitch who thinks she is a special snowflake and that men like to talk to her when in fact the only reason we aknowledge your existance is because we want to grab your waist and shove our dicks inside you
>>
Let me tell you the REAL advice. First will be using the twelve mathematical formulas written by Chad's secret society of philanderers and gain unprohibited access into Stacys maternal instinct. Soon you'll be hacking your way from virgin to stud in under six months with these ancient codes kept alive throughout ages of human history. The average Stacy will cream wet goop from her vag hole at the execution of a mind hack (referred to as "mind fucks" within the society.) Even the most autistic of Robots can refine and master their hacks to get the most advanced Stacy and Milf Mommy pussy. I can't post the files here... too dangerous... keep your eyes open, robots, as they may be where you least expect them.

I'm off to do some snatch searching myself *fades into the night*
>>
rip thread
oreganielo
>>
>>36399930
that's rather bitter. im pretty sure the girl i wanted to cuddle with got treated like a bukkakke "cum dumpster" by a few guys too. i just move on to another one though. why are you so salty?
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.