[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw to inteligent too pass hi school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: brainjak.jpg (61KB, 562x527px) Image search: [Google]
brainjak.jpg
61KB, 562x527px
>tfw to inteligent too pass hi school
>>
>>36395740
I know what this feel describes, to be honest
>>
my sister passed high school and now she's going for an art degree instead of biology

intelligence is irrelevant
>>
High school was a fucking nightmare for me.
All I fucking wanted was to be left alone to do my schoolwork but the Chads kept being dicks to me. I fucking hated all the group projects and getting up in front of the class to do shit. God, it was a fucking nightmare. I wanted to homeschool so bad.
Public school is the worst.
>>
File: 1488232453799.png (4KB, 408x455px) Image search: [Google]
1488232453799.png
4KB, 408x455px
>>36396329
>art degree
how are people still this delusional?

if you're not going to college for STEM, business, or medicine there's no fucking point in going to college, literally throwing money down the drain
>>
>>36396329
>thinking an art degree is any worse than bio
>>
I lost motivation for EVERYTHING. I don't have strong feelings to live or kill myself.
>>
File: 1486006087777.jpg (86KB, 449x299px) Image search: [Google]
1486006087777.jpg
86KB, 449x299px
>realized i graduated high school 7 years ago

Thank fucking goodness

Working is 100x superior fuck you haters
>>
>>36396329
Jessica?

raviolis
>>
>>36395740
>tfw the wrong kind of intelligent
>tfw can't function in the academic environment of think the same as everyone else, absorb all this information, meet constant deadlines and follow every step exactly as we lay it out for you
>make it through high school on intellect alone being a lazy fuck who rarely studies
>that shit don't cut it now that I'm in college
>>
>>36396329
She still passed highschool which puts her infinitely ahead of people who didn't, regardless of her college degree
>>
>>36396446
I was left alone in highschool and was rarely bothered. Middle school was the nightmare for me. I'd rather do highschool 3 times over than repeat middle school once.
>>
>>36395740
>not passing hs
>most schools literally pass you in order to prevent further budget cuts
>Several years later I'm still having first year University night terrors
>>
>>36397881
The only way to not pass highschool in this day is to drop out. Nobody fails highschool. If someone doesn't have a high school diploma they made the conscious decision to drop out so I have no sympathy for them. Literal retards who drool on their desks and shit themselves and have ACTUAL mental and emotional problems pass highschool - drop outs are just lazy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.