[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 10

File: write.jpg (586KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
write.jpg
586KB, 800x600px
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it.

I'll start:

Dear S,

I'm still not sure if I love you but I wish you would love me.

-M
>>
Dear A
I love you
-R
>>
>>36395174
JF
4 years. I want to forget but I can't. I still think about you daily.
You are a very special person for me.
MS
>>
Dear C,

I'm sorry things ended the way it did. I just wish you would talk to me one last time so I could say goodbye. I still think about you all the time. I wish you the best in life.

-G
>>
Dear Me

I hope you kys you worthless wretch

Yours Truly
>>
Dear M,
I love you like crazy.
S/K
>>
dear d,
stop saying "i love you" when it isn't true
- m
>>
>>36395174
J.
i wish i could see your smile again, even though it didn't mean anything.
H.
>>
Dear S

Would you mind if I visited you again? Please only say yes if it's okay with you, because I think both me and you know that you let me visit you for me.

If yes, please don't tell your daughter. I don't want her to tell her friends so that I possibly get bullied.

Anyways, I hope you're doing good these days and that your new class is treating you nice.
>>
>>36395360
Dear M,
I wish we couldve been together. I miss those times when we fooled around together - in some way.

S/K
>>
To that lady I met on here that one time.

I know what I said, message me anyways.
>>
Dear S.

Will you be my friend? I don't have any friends you see. Maybe I can pay you but I don't have much money. I'll just be sitting here waiting for your reply.

-M
>>
Dear JS

I miss you

AM
>>
Dear Anna,

I miss you.
>>
Dear MK

I fucking hate you you fucking normie piece of shit I thought you were cool
Please kys cheers
-M
>>
Dear D

I know we don't talk anymore, i don't even know the reason, but i just wished we could have still been friends or something more, even so remember J the person who you talk much shit about, i found something better with her than with you, and i don't regret what happene because if it wasn't i wouldn't have meet her.
So i thank you for that and i just hope that you're happy even though its not with me anymore.

Yours trully (well not really)
-KW
>>
Dear Raianne,

How can you still call me your best friend after everything I did to you? When you come around once in a while and I hear you say that, my heart shatters.

I'm a fucking asshole! I'm only ever good at burning bridges, yet people still sincerely want me in their lives. Makes me wonder if you guys are more fucked up than me.

I thank you for your appreciation of me, and know that you'll always have a place in my heart. For you and for others I fucked over, I'll better myself to repay the patience you all allowed me.

Forever aloof,
Jellyfish
>>
C,
This is going to be difficult for me too
I really hope things get better soon
I also hope you feel able to talk to me again soon, is that selfish?
R
>>
Dear V,
I miss you. It was hard not to try to approach you today.
I think I saw you in a bus, but I'm not sure. Still hope it was you though.
You know, today I woke up feeling fine, but then I suddenly remembered that I'm basically not allowed anywhere near you and it ruined everything. Not the best choice of the first thought of the day. I wish you could forgive me.
But I know that you probably won't.
Still love you,
A. L.
>>
>>36395174
Dear R.
I wish I could tell you everything I've been harboring for the past five years without it changing our relationship.
Alas it's not possible and I am not willing to risk it all... yet.
Live on and be happy
C.
>>
File: a.jpg (38KB, 1060x214px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
38KB, 1060x214px
>>36396019
I know there's a lot of Annas in the world, but is it your post by any chance?
>>
Dear everyone

hello everyone I want to die and if you do too ill be setting my suicide date on 4\22\17. So if your tired of all the cancerous, dank, edgy,gay, cancer the world has grown upon you I welcome everyone to join me for this upcoming, joyous event of sweet release

love your helper B
>>
>>36397866
Could be my friend, could be.
>>
S,
I hate you. I keep having dreams about you and I can't stop shaking whenever I remember how happy we almost were together. I knock on your door, walk in, and almost say "I love you," but you're occupied by something else and won't even look at me. You're on the phone with someone. I almost say the words, but my heart shrinks. I want to die because of you. Every day I want to die and you have no idea how much it hurts.
>>
>>36398670
>I remember how happy we almost were together
But what prevented you from being happy together?
>>
>>36397866
>saving my posts
literally why
>>
>>36398930
It reminds me of what a stupid piece of shit I am. Sometimes it helps a lot.
>>
Pam,

At first I wanted to go out with you, but then the closer that came to being a reality, the more I realized what an obnoxious cunt you are.

Then you disappeared for a month and a half and I realized life was better without you. When you showed up again I remained convinced I wanted nothing to do with you.

Now that you lost your job and we haven't seen each other since Thanksgiving, I realized you're the only thing on earth I do want. But I'm just too much of a pussy to just call or text to see how your doing.

P
Also, if repeated intergers I might just send this to her.
>>
>>36398968
What makes you so sure you're not just another piece of shit with the same name as the piece of shit I was writing to?
>>
>>36399001
It was very close. But you dodged your destiny.

>>36399015
I am not the one you wrote it to, no doubt. But it still helps.
>>
>>36399076
Probably right.

Why are you a piece of shit anyway?

What did you do?
>>
>>36399076
>you dodged your destiny.

Eh, I could always just try getting back in touch with her. But I'd probably just wind up remembering everything I hated about her again. At one point she sent me so many pics of her guinea pig and cat I wanted to shove the little guinea pig up the cats ass, then shove the cat up her ass.

I dunno miserable as I am without her, I'm probably better off.
>>
Dear R,

Why did you just leave like that?

I know you were young, but at least say goodbye? I mean, wtf?

You were the first I felt feelings for, my only chance at a relationship and you just left.

Anyways, I forgive you. I just wished you could of said goodbye before you moved across the country.

-J
>>
You wanna know why I never really lash out at you?
I hope you get everything you want.
Except for me, and whatever you think you'd have with me. That's what it was like for me being with you. I generally don't think about you at all, except I hope you think about how bad you fucked it all up between us. If you'd cared about me one little bit it wouldn't of gone the way it did, you're going to be stuck with a long life of remembering me. You'll remember how you could of had me instead choosing to do anything and everything you had and wanted with me with someone else, and that person just aint me no matter how much you pretend to do things like they are.
>>
>>36399124
I betrayed the guy I like and now he hates me. That's a long and boring story which I wrote here once and don't want to do it again.
>>
File: click.jpg (161KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
click.jpg
161KB, 500x557px
L
Why do you expect me to give you a chance if you can't save me? What makes you think it's a perfect match if we can't support eachother? Do you understand I need somone who can make me want to live again even if I don't deserve it.
I'm so tired.

O
>>
Dear C
I still miss you but I feel disgusted with myself for knowing what a pathetic orbiter I am.
M
>>
>>36399359
Are you able to link the story from the archive?
>>
Dear B

I love you so much it hurts my tummy. I want you to love me back and I'm so scared you will change your mind if I say something stupid or if you find out I'm not as pretty as you thought at first. I want to be perfect for you, and I'm trying to find out how, but I don't know how. Please be patient with me. Don't give up on me.

- L
>>
>>36399427
What are the second initials of both people?
>>
>>36399476
I don't think so.
Well, I basically cheated on him cause I didn't know we were in a relationship.
>>
Dear C

I love you. i know ill be far away while im in germany but i'd wait forever for you. I hope you feel the same, but i understand if you dont.

Love, T
>>
>>36399628
>cause I didn't know we were in a relationship.

How does that happen?
>>
>>36395174
Dear M
I love you. i wish that your cute gf would abandon you so i caan pat you and make you feel comfortable. Please you betrayed me, but still, i love you.
-D
>>
>>36399562
It's a secret,
why?
>>
>>36399748
Genders of both if you can't give initials? Something, please
>>
>>36395174
Dear A,
I'm afraid to admit how I really feel about you. It's complicated, but you make me happier than i think you realize.
-K
>>
>>36399628
That doesn't sound like cheating. Were you just unaware a lot of guys will lose romantic interest in you if they find out your fucking someone else? Some of it's just timing like if he was trying to woo you and you went for some other guy. He probably would of still smashed though.
>>
>>36399439
Do you still want to talk to me?
>>
>>36399628
>I didn't know we were in a relationship.
How the fuck did you not know?
>>
>>36399863
L-m
O-f
>>
I had so many things to tell you today.
How my only "friend" in school forgot my name, what I ate, about my sugar free food binge that gave me diharrea and about the cute anime husbando i found.
I'd want to hear about your day too.
It's been so long since we had a nice conversation. Well, you have work and I mostly just sit at home. I don't even want to admit how much you make up of my tiny social life. Even when you come back you'd rather play games anyways.
When we actually do get the time to talk I'm usually very lonely and unhappy. I just end up telling you how much I fail at even completeing the smallest of tasks or how ugly I feel, while you listen uncomfortably.
But it's hard to not bring it up, even if i'd like to do something else because I have nothing to be happy over. It's easier to soak in self pity
I hate what I am and I hate what I'm doing to you.
hopefully you'll find someone better, meanwhile I'm sorry for wasting your time
>>
So many of these letters resonate with me. It's nice reading them and knowing that other people are feeling some of the same things I feel, no matter how sad or pathetic or lonely the feelings are. Thanks r9k
>>
>>36400371
What a weird post. It is like the mirror version of what I would write. I'm very busy with work as of recently and every day I have stories to tell but no one to tell them to anymore, whereas I used to have someone who mostly just sat at home. She was too busy being mopey though, instead of being supportive.

Don't waste too much time being a whiny loser. Just tell him to keep working hard.
>>
S,

I really was hoping to talk to you today, but you see, the problem is when I start liking somebody I put them on way too high of a pedestal and that obliterates whatever chance there might be of normal conversation, so I just don't try.

Whatever, i don't know. See you monday, hopefully.
>>
>>36400371
an apology to make in person desu
>>
Dear E,

i can now see clearly this time. you just manipulated me to your own advantage. I hate you so much.

-H
>>
>>36400593
Is E an insane girl? We might have met the same one.
>>
This place is destroying me but I keep coming back
>>
I wonder when this will be over. I got a date, sometime in the next month and a half but I'm not holding my breath. For all I know it's just another way to fuck with me. To get my hopes up or to throw me off trail.

I would rather have it end sooner than later. I'm getting messages even in darksouls now... about a trap, in short something to do with a princess. Messages of happiness ahead, good luck, and "oh princess."

Message about seeing a ghost.

More messages about one more night and we are done.

With who? Ren? Iris?

Who is going to take me home? Who will be the blue?

Just end this already instead of more stupid messages that go nowhere. I have been getting these same messages again and again now for months and nothing comes of them.
>>
>>36400643
sometimes you have to be destroyed
the very hard part is knowing when is enough
>>
File: Q_1012_reverse.jpg (141KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Q_1012_reverse.jpg
141KB, 800x800px
Dear D

It's been 2 years

I still haven't forgiven you. I wish there was something I could say to make someone as unfeeling as you empathize with what you've done to me. Considering that Impossible, I hope you get a terrible terminal illness and become immortal.
P.s feminism is nonsense
>>
Also why do you already have to get me all excited with telling me I have special magic powers? You sons of bitches, I want to be able to fly! Lift things with my mind! Form energy balls like dragonballz...

Stop telling me I'm a God if I don't really have any fucking powers.

Seriously, at this point LITERALLY ANYTHING COULD BE POSSIBLE. THIS TYPE OF SHIT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN IN MY WORLD... SO WHATEVER WORLD THATS REAL IT TOTALLY COULD.
>>
File: 1465208708426.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465208708426.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
Dear Peter, brother whom I love still,

I have never met you - for you left too soon due to pneumonia in the first month, but you were same as me. Different in character I'm sure but...
I feel so lonely and powerless, without you by my side things would be different, you were my twin after all. We would overcome and conquer together. Sometimes I can't understand why ?

Please if there is a heaven - bring all help you can get. I feel like I can't go on any longer. Please GOD OH GOD PLEASE
>>
Dear R,

I really wish that you'd pay attention to me.

- L
>>
>>36400513
Thanks. You're right. I'll be more suppotive even if I won't get any back. As long as he's happy.
I'll just have to hold it in.
>>36400554
I've done it so many times haha. I've only met him in person once before tho
>>
Dear B,

You said I saved your life, but I never got to tell you that you saved mine too
>>
>>36395174
Dear Elisha

I really, really, wanna fuck you, but you have a bf and that's ok...till I sway you.
>>
Dear All.

I'm sorry I've disappointed you. Don't look for me.

-S
>>
>>36395225
Full initials?
Originality
>>
>>36400900
initials? originalblox
>>
>>36395174
Ive been discouraged lately. If its true that you could still love me, then just talk to me!

///

-S
>>
>>36395675
You dont have to pay

>>36399727
Ree

>>36400524
Why wait for monday?
>>
>>36400626
she's a lying chad-cocksucker prick
>>
>>36401726
Then I don't think we have the right one. UK girl?
>>
Dear Laura,
I don't know if you got my note or just ignored it, either way it doesn't matter. It is a miracle I woke up but I just took some more to,be sure. I just want to talk to you one more time but I can't. Goodbye

TWJM
>>
File: 87323.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
87323.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>>36401741
no . were both asian. hate her so much. she made me think i had a chance with her. in the end she said 'yeah i didnt really feel anything'. after all i did. take her out on multiple dinner dates, be nice to her and stuff. jesus christ that fcking bitch.
>>
>>36401105
he doesn't even go on r9k heh
>>
>>36401666

>Why wait?

Cause MW are the only days I see her
>>
>>36401741
I am E and a UK girl. How exciting!
>>
Bumoarint desu
>>
Hah, another story about a woman cheating on her boyfriend. Have some fucking restraint. Even worse, the cucks who repeatedly take them back. Get a grip on yourselves
>>
File: 1489586859855.jpg (19KB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
1489586859855.jpg
19KB, 379x379px
>>36401955
But are you THE E I talked to or possibly this other anon. Either way chances are you've hurt one of us.
>>
I miss you so much. I know it's ridiculous and pathetic. Damn.. time goes by way to fast. I don't know if you still hate me or even remember me.
LR
>>
G

Each moment spent with you felt like a sunset, beautiful but over too quickly, and then the night. Ironically we'd always meet at sunset, and each time we met I was both filled with happiness and dread. Happy that I could spend the early hours of the night wandering the streets with you, but dreaded the fact that we had to eventually go our separate ways. I wish I could have frozen time when we sat by the lake and just stared at the moon until we grew old. But holding onto those moments is like trying to hold sand under water. I'm going to miss you.
>>
Crazy M
Never give up on making music. The small amount fans you have are amazing people. It's quality over quantity.
>>
A

I'd like to remind you that I did not kill your dog. I called you, I told you it was acting weird and you didn't do anything. Please respond otherwise your mother will die in her sleep tonight, reading this text negates all of your immunities.

-D
>>
>>36404264
I wish this were for me
>>
>>36395174
S here, you're an faggot and kys
>>
>>36400823
He never will because he hates you.
>>
I wish I could ask you if you've ever liked me in that way. I can't ask you this now because of the current situation. Although it's probably best if we stayed friends anyway.
>>
>>36399305
This genuinely made me laugh, thanks Anon.

It's fascinating reading the ramblings of a delusional narcissist. Nobody is thinking of you.
>>
>>36404697
but ur thinkin bout him right now
>>
>>36404264
I really can't wait for you to be here during your tour!
>>36404379 Never give up on music or art.
>>
S
Do you still have a immature view on love? Thinking about it like preteens back in the day did? Do you really think love is how you see it on Tv and movies? That Prince Charming will come save you and you'll live happily ever after?
You got to snap out of your delusion.
I'm worried that you'll get hurt and used by someone. Please don't seek validation and find your worth in a random person. People will say and do anything to get what they want from you. Set boundaries and standards.
>>
man, S has been fucking busy
>>
>>36405494
What are your initials? What made S so immature?
>>
>>36405205

>tfw gave up on trying to make music after 10 years about 8 months ago

Feels bad, but I also don't miss it for some reason despite me still loving to listen to it
>>
>>36404280
hfhfhfjf
fuck you
>>
>>36405565
I meant that S has a very naive view on love and relationships.
I now realize the word immature wasn't the right word to use.
>>
>>36405940
What sort of naive views on romance does S hold?
>>
>>36406715
S will never see the letter to answer my questions anyway.
>>
>>36406892
Unfortunate to hear. Good luck, Anon.
>>
S pls respond i'm not courageous enough to talk to you
>>
>>36407774
Lmao which one
>>
R
I don't know if I should tell you that I have a crush on you. I can't tell if you are interested because of you being aloof and mysterious.
>>
Why? You want to know why? Listen to the whispers that curl into your head at night, calling you ugly and fat and stupid and bitch and whore and worst of all 'a disappointment.' Puke and starve and cut and drink because you don't want to feel any of this and it works...for a while. And by then it's too late because it's rotting you and you can't stop. Look in the mirror and find a ghost. Hear every heartbeat scream that everysinglething is wrong with you. 'Why' is the wrong question. Ask 'why not'. It's not nice when girls die.
>>
D-

I wonder if you know you're the only person I still consider a real friend. It means a lot that you say I'm one of your best friends. I'm sorry I never reach out. I can't even tell you how much I need you around, and how lonely it gets when I don't see you for a long time. I know you keep busy, and I know you're happy, and I'm happy for you. I wish I could say it's the same for me.

Your friend, A
>>
>>36404697
In a way it is delusional narcissism if I were to regard myself with the same worth of self that they regarded me. Although I know in retrospect they probably regret it. Although someone feeling bad about beating me with a proverbial stick doesn't do me much good after they do it. I know they go nuts when they find out I'm seeing someone else. So I do hope they are not thinking about me and forget for a while. It'll just twist the knife a lot more next time they do remember to think of me, and how things changed.
You sound pretty bitter though, there are plenty of fish out there. I hope you catch many of them.
>>
Dear San-chan,

Please, please, I'm begging you. I want to know if you like me back. I know I'm fat, short, and insecure, but it would make my lifetime if you liked me back. I know we haven't met, but I'm trying to fix that. But I have to fix myself first, make sure I'm good enough for you. I hope you don't see this. I don't even think you know how much about you on this fucking board. I hate being such a clingy bitch. It's only been two months. i don't know.

-T
>>
Dear I,
It's been 4 months since we last talked yet I still haven't forgotten you. Not a day has passed without you entering my mind. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me. You're a really great person despite all your trust issues. I hope you never forget what you meant to me.

-A
>>
Dear G
So hot, so sweaty and hot. I just wanna stick you again but my dick longs for your pussy. Let me just stick it in just once please desu. Anyway youre amazing and really hot. Very hot and actually cool in terms of...well everything
A
>>
File: 1487714548107.jpg (494KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1487714548107.jpg
494KB, 2480x3508px
>>36399896
k
stop bein such a fukn nerd say something u fag. you wanna tell me something just tell me.
sorry for making you scared of me.

<3
a
>>
File: 1481388648783.png (237KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1481388648783.png
237KB, 500x375px
>>36409308
pls respond ;-;
oriririririririiriririr
>>
>>36397990

Please don't do it Anon, I love you unconditionally. it is the absolute truth.
>>
I'm not going to let it get to me
It's the only thing I'm good at
I'm a fucking expert at being anti-you
The problem is you're more of an expert at being anti-me
But I will learn
And when I do, I will leave you to your boredom
>>
>>36395174
Dear N
Why can't you just lose your "too cool for friends" attitude? Even after I get to know you somewhat and you're still with the lackluster Boeing conversations. Even to my best friend who you're really good friends with you just send him boring and replies. Fuck is it with you? Just be sociable for once
B
>>
File: heroes.jpg (40KB, 713x671px) Image search: [Google]
heroes.jpg
40KB, 713x671px
>>36395174
Dear A,
I miss you everyday.
The second I wake my chest fills with a crushed pained sensation of such great intensity my eyes nearly drip.
Your warm, distinctive voice haunts my dreams and I just want to sleep constantly. I always hope you'll come back, but I feel the connection seems cut.
I try to talk to other men wanting to believe I will fall in love, but the conversations are forced and for the same reason you loved me- I hate most people that aren't you.
It's sort of silly to think someone who was rejected his whole life is now the only person I can love, the most exquisite. That scares me, because I'm worried you'll kill yourself from a tangle of your seclusion and fear of dependence.
I often wish I hadn't kept being as fragile as I was. I think a firm word could've helped you. Helped me.
I finally was able to retain many blacked out personality traits and memories. I'm finally the person I had buried again, but now you'll never meet her.
I'd never bother you, because I don't want to hinder who you aspired to be. If you believe I make you soft them I would never interrupt your ever-growing armor. I wish I could've helped you flourish in your oddity in the way you did with mine. You were my hope to live in a world as I was. As a distant but vibrant Alice in wonderland. To take off that mask of ice I wore.
You were so concerned all the time that you'd deteriorate, that you were a failure or were destined to be due to your upbringing, but to me you were already a hero.
I don't think I'm going to live much longer now without you. It's too difficult and I don't see any light in the distance anymore. Everything is frightening and painful and I don't have anyone I have an connection with anymore. I never belonged with people and you liked that so even in death you saved my life by letting me die feeling as if I were my true self so at the end at least I had been loved just once in my life and for myself with no facade.
Forever love,
L
>>
Dear L,

I'll remember all the times and laughs we shared together. You've cheered me up in times that I've needed it. I'm only sorry that I'll never be able to give you what you want.
>>
Man wtf I'm seriously freaking out on the amount of S and M in this thread.

Dear S.S:

Today I found myself thinking about you on several occasions through the day.

Remember that time we spent a few days on that RV camp on the beach? we stole a fuckton of shitty books from the laundry, we had a bag full of those.

Or when we dropped acid and stared at each other for hours.

All those times we didn't go to the afterparties because we rushed home to fuck.

That time I drove that subaru through the
highway

All those nights out, not worrying about shit

We had a fucking blast through the years didn't we? You did really color my life, it was a good run, hope you're happy, In a way I'll always love You.

M.B
>>
>>36410924

Just to clarify I still think you're a slut and won't ever get involved with your skank ass again( I mean I would fuck you till I drop, but that's it)

Give my regards to your cuck husband ;)
>>
>>36410449
Full Initials for both?
>>
>>36411232
AZ
LA
Why?
>>
>>36411232
If you know him, you probably shouldn't bother him. I don't want him feeling guilty.
>>
future me,
collect more memories.
give us something to look back on and say,
"i did that."
because here each day's grey and i can't recall the last time it wasn't three years go. and before then i can't recall most anything. no pictures or notes. not much at all.
give us a past
me
>>
S,
I want to love you, but I don't know if I have it in me. You're perfectly imperfect, every fine detail is idral for me. And every time I expect you to drop out for all the things I say and do to you, you always surprise me by being so supportive, positive, loving. How?...
I don't deserve it, I keep you at such a distance and always push you away when you try to close it. It's not what I want, but I can't help myself. Trusting is so difficult. I expect pain, contempt, mind games as I had with the one before you. I don't know how to deal with you.
I think you're too good for me and you deserve someone better. Someone that doesn't drag you down. I can't ever be worthy of you.
Forgive me. I'm going to tear this apart, I don't have a choice. It's what I do.
V
>>
Dear k,

I'm trying to get over you still. I love/hate you at this point and seeing your face on ok cupid ripped open shit I wasn't prepared to deal with. I tried using the personality test to validate that we are just two completely different people but the more questions I answer the more compatible it says we are. For fucks sake at are now at 99% match. This shit is driving me up a wall. I can't handle how angry this makes me. Why can't we just be different why the fuck does it have to say we could work.

I fucking hate this and I hate everything you did to me. I want to go on with my life and not be a broken wreck. I'm so far in despair that I'll never find romantic happiness that I just want to lay in my bed untill I die. I hate this shit.

E
>>
>>36411343
Stop being a drama queen get over your fetish for self loathing and just get on with it.

I swear all you frogs sound exactly the same "we're not worthy we're not worthyyyy!"

Just get on with it and stop the melodramatics.
>>
>>36410457
I wish you felt the same way, but you don't and you never will. If you're going to leave then let me know, give me closure, you know what it's like to be left with none.

Love,
L
>>
>>36411488
Yet here you are with more fuel for it.
>>
Dear A,

I know you're dating O but I'm here for you if you ever need to confide in me or cry into a guy's arms who isn't your bf because I am your friend.

With love,
J

P.s. James, if you see this, how's the album/songs going??
>>
>>36395174
Dear C

why did you say yeah when I asked you out o a date to only cancel on the day and then treat me like shit ever since?

ps. ur a massive cunt.

-J
>>
dear stupid girl

you dont even know that you make me want to cry

why do we have to have such different lifestyles? why do we have to live in two opposite worlds? why does it seem and feel like sometimes we will never be able to be together?

every story i hear about somebody else being your lover makes my heart shrivel up and die. i dont want to hear it anymore. its fucking embarassing. if we were face to face i would be fucking bawling uncontrollably and not even want to see you.

i wish you understood how attached i am to you and how much i want you to love me back. maybe then you wouldnt freaking kill me so hard anymore.

what the fuck am i supposed to say or do to make you love me? stop hurting me please.
>>
>>36410457
your initials?
what's the situation anon?
>>
My Little Bird,

I hate how much it hurts me to write this. I love you. We both know that I do. And we lie to each other every day that we can just stay friends. I hope we don't end up together, we'd both have to change more than either of us wants. I accept that we should stay friends. I wish I didn't want to kiss you so badly, to hold you and never let go.

I don't think writing this has helped me any, it hurts me every day. You don't need to worry, I'll never tell you any of this. You don't deserve to hurt over this as well.
>>
FKL,

I love more than just your ass, I'm sorry.

J
>>
Dear Katja,

I've met and talked to you only twice but I can't get your face out of my head. I love your name, it's pretty.

Why the fuck can't I find you on any social media? I just want to see you again and ask you out for coffee. It will make me so happy.

S
>>
Dear O,

I always thought I was the crazy one, but seems like I was wrong. I'll continue to hang out with you until you stab me though, I do not care anymore. You made me realize my mistakes. I now know what I should never repeat, thanks to you. Please don't do anything stupid. I'd hate to visit you in prison.

E
>>
Dear C,
I'm at the point in my life where I can't give up on you because I love you. It comes in bouts and waves where I could live without you, but then it springs up again.
I will never have a real relationship because of you, I only want you. First love will always ruin a person and taint everything after.
I sometimes wish it could of been with someone I could have actually been with. But against all odds, I still love you and want to hold you close. God help me.
-R
>>
k-

It's only after two years I've realized what a horrible mistake we both made. At this point, I'm hoping you're bored of me and find someone new.

-t
>>
>>36413005
second initials?

origamioregano
>>
>>36404280
fuck you LEAVE ME ALONE CUNT
>>
I wish I'd never given you my virginity. That was such a stupid fucking thing to do. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I actually do. It was just fucking dumb. The worst thing is it was all my fault and my decision. And of course it went the way it did. It was exactly what I'd expect from you. I'm an idiot for giving something like that away for such a dumb unlikely chance. I'll always regret it. I thought after all that time it was the right thing to do. I wanted to reassure you, and myself. God I wish I hadn't. I wish I never wasted that much time on you in the first place.

I guess the good thing is that I didn't have to waste any time before having sex with him. Why wait when there's no purity anymore, right? As long as there's love. Better than there was with you.

I wish I could go back and tell myself to just wait. To not lie to myself the way I did. I'm an idiot.
>>
Anyone else an s irl weirded out by this thread
>>
>>36410457
oh no, is this for me? talk to me if it is pls!
>>
>>36400668
Whats rens actual name?
>>
-B

You left me for dead. I will hunt you, and I will kill you.

-D
>>
Mike

I miss you so fucking much it hurts
I wish i could send this to you
Please please dont forget about me
>>
>>36399628
You didn't know you were in a relationship?

Post story now
>>
Dear H

u suck

-M
>>
>>36408209
What's the first initial of your last name, anonette?
>>
>>36395174
Dear A,
I'm not sure what to say so I guess I'll just call you a cute fag and I'll see you in the morning.
-C
>>
>>36408209
I think I know you, but I'm not D. I want to be a friend.
>>
If you're reading, we look nothing alike. I don't sound like him, his mother looks nothing like my mother, and he goes to a completely different school than mine.

Originally posted
>>
Dear Z,
Why didn't you ever send nudes?
>>
>>36395174
Dear [ ],

I don't know what to do. I'm trying harder now, but there's no reason behind it. I know a job I dream of, which I believe I can achieve, but I just don't want to try nor put in the effort. I'm a joke and everyone knows it. Fuck them though, I'm going to succeed in their narrow conception of success just to raise the middle finger to those cunts.

Still, not the same as how I'd like it to be. But better than being myself, aye?

- J
>>
Dear S.R

You're my only real life friend and I still love you.
I get so happy when I remember our past together. All this time i've been wondering how everything that we had been fell apart so fast?
I wish we could star over again?
Let's get back together/dating?
>>
Dear P.K.

It's now been 3 months and 1 week since you decided, that I don't deserve any info from you after a year of talking and texting for several hours each day.

When I started forgetting about you, you sent me one shitty message on fb about how sorry you are, but you are not going to do anything real except for sending this shitty message. What a pity, that you forgot to add, that you have new bf after knowing him about a month.

You were such a coward, that after sending this sorry-ass message to me, you established new account on fb not to see my reply.

I wish from the bottom of my heart, that all your family, friends and especially your bf will betray you and treat you the exact same way you treated me.

Your sincerely,
M.
>>
>>36395174
Catherine,

You're a stupid fucking whore and I want you to die. Keep being a stupid white nigger, you drunk, drug abusing slut. Kill yourself, faggot.

Anon
>>
I can't fall in love without you
>>
I hope you read my message
>>
>>36418782
Which message? Also put initials
>>
>>36419148
>Also put initials
noo
>>
W.

You're an alcoholic. I don't see myself living with an alcoholic who hurts me. Simple as that.

This is your third chance now, and you're wasting it.

Sincerely,
a naive and weak boy.
>>
I used to write poetry about girls to fall out of love with them, but I won't be writing any poetry about you. Not because there isn't anything poetic about you, (there probably isn't,) but because the poems weren't ever about the girls anyways; they were always about how they reflected me. And probably I don't want to think about how you reflected me; and probably that's alright.

I guess all your friends became ashamed of you and I was your friend too, and ashamed of you.

But I knew it was true when you said that you never had a friend in your life, and what you abandoned and what you lost left you just as alone as you ever were in that sense, and so in that sense, I understand.

It doesn't mean that you're ever going to hear from me.

And you're probably right when you say that I'm lying when I say that I wanted to care about you, and just couldn't, when you humiliated yourself again and again with your eyes wide.

Probably it wouldn't matter so much if you hadn't asked me to care or act like it, but I understand why kept crying better than you do. You couldn't see that either.

Probably if you could have told me something about myself just even one time, (you did one time, because I fed it to you, because I needed to talk about it to keep it from poisoning me), it might have been ok, but I know why your hands cover your eyes when you look even at me, (as if you should let me be different from anyone else,) and so maybe you couldn't have done that either.

It's not really mourning when what's dead was really only potential, and not even potential, if we're credulous about all the conditions that you failed to meet before you even set out.

Although I really do hope that the letter I gave you that said that it wasn't your fault keeps you from falling apart so completely and inelegantly as I've seen you fall apart a hundred times in front of me.

Although what I can see for you in the future isn't anything beautiful either.

You never even tried.

Take care.
>>
Dear Christopher Gray,

She told me you tried to break us up several times. What exactly were you expecting to happen? Why would she leave a MAN, for an overgrown child with dandruff who doesn't know how to brush his teeth stuck in fast food service limbo. The whole sob story about your baby mama and "muh kids, I just love them so much" was a nice touch, but made you look even more like a fat creeper looking for an easy lay.

So help me god, if I ever see your face around this town again, I'll shove a fucking tire iron through your skull.

Best regards,
BI
>>
Dear OP,

You're a fag.

-Anonymous
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.