[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is suicide worth it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0159.jpg (18KB, 333x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0159.jpg
18KB, 333x360px
Is suicide worth it?
>>
File: 2ff.jpg (56KB, 541x380px) Image search: [Google]
2ff.jpg
56KB, 541x380px
The Doors - The End
>>
>>36394984

No. They put you in a special section of hell with the other suicides and then you have to listen to losers like yourself whine about their lives for all eternity. It got even worse lately when "robots" because a thing and now you all won't shut up about normies and chads. Every once in a while you meet someone famous, some cool like Hemingway or a qt like Sylvia Plath, but then their souls are quickly swept up and then you're stuck with another loser who can't get over a crush they had in high school.
>>
Only if there is something irredeemable about your appearance or health.

Once you do some self reflection and figure out what your values are and humble yourself, you can work on turning your life around and start loving yourself.

Don't give up or compromise your beliefs
Be the best you can be.
>>
>>36395063
I am at my best or lets say i was.
Why does it only need one person to destroy all that, i feel so fucking dead i hate everything about my life...
Why does love hurt so much and make us retarded? :(
>>
>>36395063
I am dealing with the anxiety that comes with being afraid of failure. The anxiety affects all aspects of my life.
From that stems the fear of not being the good person that I am. I couldn't love anything because I didn't love myself.

Good luck op
You have my blessing
>>
File: JUST.png (151KB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
151KB, 500x254px
>>36394984
>We're sorry, but your life insurance has been revoked due to browsing internet site [4CHAN], which has been marked as relating to [SUICIDE].

>Thank you for your time.
>>
>>36395095
>failed normalfag whining because he got dumped
Go cry to a normie board.
>>
>>36394984
Yes in fact I'm dead right now AMA
>>
of course. I do not see anybody complaining.
>>
>>36394984
Interesting how this thread pops up just as I'm sitting here musing on the matter.

According to Hinduism and some other organized religions or spiritual faiths, it's the among worst thing in the world. Supposedly it negatively impacts your karma and has some other effects on the afterlife and so forth.

But if you leave metaphysics out of things and apply only logic, nature seems to have hard-coded suicide into our instincts with good reason. Obviously natural selection is present in all living things - whatever isn't "good enough" is killed off by something stronger or left to rot and die by its mother while it's still young. But humans are a bit more complicated being that we survive not among predators nor the elements but, rather, just socially. We can't exactly be killed off by "predators" in these purely social environments but the weak still need to be killed off. It's natural directive. So nature seems to have put in us this instinct of suicide when we know we're not worthy.

So is it worth it? I really think so. It even seems to actually be necessary, otherwise a desire/instinct would not exist.
>>
nah, even if u have failed at life, consider the rest as an after-party and try doing things u have never done instead. Like things you usually dont have the courage to do. You are basically free to do a lot of things others arent, You can be anyone in a social situations, why care of failure when u are even considering killing thyself. Get a dangerous high-paid work, go on bars, hit on drunk bitches, become fullretard in social situations, what are u waiting for the world is waiting...
>>
yes anon, I'm contemplating too. but if I do, I'll make sure I have already commited.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.