[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie core movies.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: the-hangover4.jpg (35KB, 581x388px) Image search: [Google]
the-hangover4.jpg
35KB, 581x388px
Normie core movies.
>>
File: shit.jpg (41KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
41KB, 900x900px
>>36394870
anything from pic related.
same fucking template used over and over again with a few boring fight scenes in between and SJW propaganda sprinkled in for good measure. Literally have no idea how many times you can watch spiderman get rebooted, changed, killed and revived without getting bored.
>>
>>36395510

I dread whenever a new MCU movie comes out, I really do. Star Wars too. I'm beginning to hate both the normie fans who hopped onto it when it suddenly became cool to like after TFA and the OT worshipers who treat the original three as if it was the second coming of Christ.
>>
>>36394870
Hangover 2 is what got me into trannies.

Remember watching the movie with my mom when I was a teen, and she was laughing hard at the tranny part and I had the most curious boner.
>>
Star wars and LoTR are such normie core now. I can't take someone seriously if they love star wars anymore.
>>
>>36395741
>>36395837
it pisses me off that Star Wars is basically dead, especially having grown up with it and all.
they just couldn't leave it alone, could they? why is nothing sacred anymore?
>>
>>36394870
Movies are a pretty normie hobby though (apart from genre movies like hardcore scifi or horror)
>>
>>36395837
OP here

shut the fuck up.

Star Wars is great, really.

How is it normie?
>>
>>36395936
it used to be great before they rebooted the whole thing for a younger generation, introduced an uninteresting mary sue as the protagonist, added a token black guy and killed off Han just to shock people. Ever since TFA came out literally everyone and their mother gushes over star wars when it used to be a franchise with a specific target demographic, not this ''expand our audiences'' crap that disney is pulling. it should've ended at 6 and never touched again.
>>
>>36396024

I hate how normies have only just decided they like "nerd" hobbies when it has become socially accepted. Fuck em all.
>>
>>36396152
it's part of their cycle of trendy contrarianism
>>
>>36396152
I'm just glad they haven't come for my animu.
>>
>>36396281

Anime and manga are safe thankfully. Normies don't like reading subtitles or reading in general.
>>
>>36395510
man I hate superhero movies. they're so boring and vapid.
also they're for fucking dorks
>>
>>36395810
yeah me too berry origina
>>
>>36396281
Lots of weaboos are normies, it just isn't mainstream yet.
>>
>>36396281
My ass they haven't, normies are more into fucking anime than rednecks are into nascar these days
>>
>>36395837
Why?
The originals are still fucking great. Are you so insecure that you can't like anything that go mainstream?
>>
>>36396281
I get the feeling anime will always be seen by normies as either too quirky or weird or simply as a guilty pleasure to some people. It's never gotten more mainstream than Naruto and Dragon Ball and even those aren't as widespread among normies as, say, Batman or Superman. It'll always be in second place, which, in my opinion, is a good thing.
>>
>>36396601
I never liked Star Wars, so how am I insecure? It has been strong armed by the normies either way. Half the normos out there have their favourite movie set to Star Wars on social media.
>>
File: 1465106855703.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1465106855703.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>superhero media got popular through movies
>get happy, think that it will be easier to find a friend into comics
>every single person who claims to love the movies and avengers or batman hasn't read a comic in their life
>they have no interest in reading or talking about comics
Mainstream my fucking ass
>>
>>36396725
Going mainstream ruins the very nature of certain things, plain and simple. By trying to please all demographics at once you lose the quirk and the niche, specific appeal that it had in the first place. It's funny; when something gets adapted more people become aware of it and the creator makes more money, but it runs the risk of getting bashed by true fans if it's not treated right, the most recent example of it being Ghost in the Shell. Popularity isn't always positive.
>>
>>36396675
>It has been strong armed by the normies either way.
And?
You said " I can't take someone seriously if they love star wars anymore.". Seems like you could before, but because it has now gone mainstream you cant?
>>
>>36395885
What about tokusatsu and movies from the golden age of Hollywood?
>>
>>36395837
>lotr
>normie tier

you misspelled harry potter, lotr is sacred and most dumb normies don't understand it and therefore don't like it.
>>
>>36396804
Yeah because I associate Star Wars with normies now and I can't take normies seriously, dumb ass
>>
>>36396471
liking naruto and dragon ball isn't equal to neon genesis evangelion. aslong as normies stay away from the good shit they can have naruto or whatever netflix anime shows up for them to watch.
>>
>>36396963
The LoTR series nearly has as many movies out as Harry Potter.

The guys from fucking Sherlock played Bilbo and Smaug. Streamer girls on twitch have Smaug plushies. My sister with tons of friends and a normal life has a Hobbit poster in her room. It's normie core now.
>>
>>36397024
liking naruto is forbidden
>>
>>36397024
>neon genesis evangelion
that is such an incredibly popular anime, normies everywhere have seen it
>>
>>36395741
>>36395936
>>36395874
yall a bunch of normie fags
sw has always been normie core and is also shit
>>
>>36394870
I like all three though
>>
>>36397096
The Hobbit movie is mainstream, but it's also utter shit and reviled by fans of the book. It's also cool to pretend to like LotR, but normies slept through half of it.
>>
>>36397152
Most people don't get or think it's weird. If they like it its just because of the robots and girls
>>
>>36398248

The Hobbit movie is only well liked or known because it stars both the Sherlock mains which draws in all the Tumblr shits to the franchise.
>>
>>36397024
Just wait until they figure its fucking edgy to tell people they've watched NGE. They'll be all over it and when it happens not even evas can save our asses
>>
File: monroe4.jpg (198KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
monroe4.jpg
198KB, 533x800px
>>36397096
>>36396963
>>36395837
the LoTRs trilogy is an amazing story and perhaps one of the last good movie series. its not split like the last harry potter movie to sell tickets. there is actually that much material.

the Hobbit on the other hand is a disgusting soulless normie trilogy
>>
All star wars and superhero movies are extremely normie
Only normies think they are NERD XDDD movies
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.