[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the truth and you all know it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 9

File: thehardtruth.png (26KB, 526x397px) Image search: [Google]
thehardtruth.png
26KB, 526x397px
This is the truth and you all know it.
>>
>>36393992
holy shit, Christopher Columbus, you discovered America!
>>
>>36394023
Lmaaoooo, yeah because Christopher Columbus discovered America didn't he.
>>
>>36393992
Can somebody explain it to me. I don't understand.

So being nice is bad?
>>
>>36393992
Obligatory
http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/
>>
>>36394175
Christopher Columbus didn't actually discover America.
>>
>>36394175
only if youre ugly geez, get the hint creep
>>
>>36394175
No. This is just what a girl says when she doesn't want to admit that she doesn't like a guy because he is unattractive. She comes up with the idea that a nice guy must not REALLY be a nice guy.
Why? Because "obviously" she does like nice guys, and the fact that she doesn't, means that he must be one of those fake nice guys that are "everywhere".
>>
>>36393992
IDK about this but unless you have a dominating gf, girl would almost always prefer a guy who is confident and doesn't afraid to break some rule. It's also ironic that alot of "nice guys" are into the type of girls that wants a "bad boy".
>>
>>36393992
yes women do like nice guys but they always forget to mention that being nice also has to include good looks and money.
>>
>>36394175
No. It means being nice doesn't mean you're owed anything, and you shouldn't spaz out like a fucking teenager when turned down or something. Be nice because you're a nice person, not because of ulterior motives.
>>
>>36394240
Wow. That's actually quite manipulative and mean. Why can't she just kindly turn him down instead of making up some excuse that ultimately leads to her having to make more excuses to try and explain it. It's just overly confusing.
>>
>>36393992
I believe outists and girls have different definitions of nice
>>
>>36393992
What's the name of the fallacy where someone thinks people who suffer must deserve it?
>>
>>36394275
>be Chad
>be asshole
>get all the pussy, including the women who said they like nice guys
>now he "nice guy"
>get vilified by women when you're actually an asshole

Hm, so it's true then. Personality actually means fuck all to women.
>>
>>36394129
Yes and no, but he was the first from the civilized world to realize it is a new continent and not India or whatever.
>>
>>36394286
because then, as you can see in posts like this >>36394275
,the guy is at fault and not the girl and girls like not looking like the bad guy.
>>
>>36393992

>women are innately sexually attracted to objective moral goodness

It's pretty amazing how popular this meme is.
>>
>>36394240
This, for the anciet greek being ugly meant being evil, this is also what women belive.
>>
>>36394310
Just World Fallacy
The idea that if someone is unattractive then they must have done something to deserve their genetics which are decided at the point of their conception. Makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>36394311
Because those nice guys are "nice guys". Not actual nice people who get a sense of happiness from being a good person. If you're good, good things might happen to you. They might not. But they're more likely TO happen if you are. No one in this world owes you anything.
>>
no one gives a fuck if youre nice, it doesnt make you a fun or interesting person, its better to be an asshole with charisma.
>>
>>36394357
what a coincidence that every single good looking nice guy is good from the bottom of his hearth and all the unattractive nice guys are faking it to get sex.
>>
>>36394382
I'm sorry you've never put your dick in a wet hole, but it isn't the end of the world, my man. Physical contact with a girl isn't going to grant you life eternal or anything like that.
>>
nice is only a good thing if you're already attractive. its fake and bad if you're unattractive since they think you're compensating your looks with your personality(which is also a fucking meme)
>>
>>36393992
Women lie through their teeth.

If you believe anything women say you're a damned fool.
>>
>>36394405
i don't know what you're talking about, i'm 8 inches deep inside your wet boipucci
>>
File: 1490750847994.png (56KB, 209x248px) Image search: [Google]
1490750847994.png
56KB, 209x248px
So true
Women are shit anyways but it's true
"Nice guys" need to humble themselves and do some self reflection. Be honest with themselves and be true to their values.
>>
>>36394428
That's kinda gay, but if it makes you happy, anon.
>>
>>36394445
>That's kinda gay
not really
>>
>>36393992
This is part of the nice guy syndrome, you think you are nice and would be so much better than chad, but that's only your ego speaking since it doesn't get the attention it seeks. Once you get attention and comfy with a girl, you become just as shitty as the next person. There are no 'nice guys' just people, sadly many fall for the nice guy meme and think of themselves as better, when obv they aren't. - 23 kv *ex 'nice guy'
>>
>>36394416
This. Recently just learned it too and it cost a lot of heartache.

Sadly I think only experience can teach this.
>>
>>36394445
>That's kinda gay
not if its a feminine asshole
>>
>>36394357
The sense of happiness you get from being nice is caused by people's gratitude and appreciation of what you did. If you are nice and people still continue to shit on you because you're not attractive enough for them, you're just going to feel unappreciated and eventually you might snap. People then use this to justify their mistreatment of you, because retroactively all the nice stuff you did must have been disingenuous.
It's like if you went up to a sleeping guy and slapped him in the face. The first couple of times he might just be confused or weirded out but eventually he's going to get mad and punch you. You then get to say "see I was justified in slapping him because he wasn't actually asleep, he was lying in wait getting ready to punch me!"
>>
the real answer is girls love nice guys... who are tall, handsome, confident, and well-endowed with a big paycheck.
>>
>>36394378
Pure kindness and compassion can draw people toward someone though. Usually because, unlike just being nice, it would make you a pretty active person which would bring you to interesting situations.
>>
>>36394286
women evolve that way to protect themselves from harm by being passive aggressive. If women are direct the man could hurt her.
>>
>>36394311
It's not that black-and-white. Niceness is merely used as rule-out criteria. Women will never start dating a person because they are nice, be they will STOP dating a guy if she thinks he's an asshole.
>>
>>36394500
This. originally ofc
>>
>>36394405
Kill yourself, normalfag. Your kind ruins the board.
>>
>>36394465
Why do you think there's no kindhearted people out there?
>>
>>36394568
Once you get there, and you will, you will realize I'm right. There's so much more to life than sex and the fact you spent so long to achieve something so lackluster will hit you hard if it's the only goal you have.
>>
>>36394405
To be fair having kids is the closest one can get to immortality right now
>>
>>36394618
I don't care about sex, you're the one that keeps going on about it. I merely stated the fact that you're a normalfag on the wrong board. If you're not a robot you should fuck off and die.
>>
>>36394357
>But they're more likely TO happen if you are.
This is still the 'just world fallacy', you say it might not but you're still convinced it probably would.

Isn't it a bit of a double standard how someone, chiefly the nice guy is automatically accused of doing something wrong? He doesn't deserve anything. Yet the female doesn't have to be nice or do anything, automatically deserves the best mate.
>>
>>36394482
Origi this
>>
>>36394673
he has a savior complex.

browsing /r9k/ to prove wrong a bunch of mentally ill NEETs is like pissing in an ocean of piss.
>>
>>36394579
Because everyone has their reasons to do stuff. Being nice takes effort, no one would do it without a good reason to. Most nice people I knew were religious and trying to convert me. And deep down all I wanted was just rage at them, but I had many reasons to just stay cool and refuse kindly.
>>
>>36394490
/thread

Khkhkhk
>>
File: daato.png (431KB, 616x515px) Image search: [Google]
daato.png
431KB, 616x515px
>>36394275
I still not convinced that the number of of "nice guys" who deliberately only act nice for sex is particularly high. It's more that there are a lot of passive, not particularly attractive guys who eventually get frustrated because women don't like them and do like men who are objectively not nice.

In general women don't particularly care if a guy is nice or not. It is a sad fact that being more attractive tends to make people interpret your personality more positively, even if you are an abrasive asshole. Some people deny it but it is manifestly true and it's not particular to women. However young women do have a larger tendency to claim they are good judges of character, when the truth is that almost all young people have absolutely horrible character judgment. A similar problem is seen with fags here who claim to suffer from oneitis, though they seem self-aware enough to realize that on some objective level their target of affection is unexceptional or worse.
>>
A lot of you losers confuse being a nice person with just having no personality so you default to being polite so you dont bother people
>>
>>36393992
Nice guys think acting like a friend will get them her pussy.

No. no. hehe. You need to DEMAND IT
>>
That pretty much explains /r9k/.

>reeee bitches whores cunts I hate women >waaaah why can't I get a gf it's because I'm too nice and those roasties only want assholes
>>
>>36394311
u are confusing it with brad

chads are the nicest people you will meet.

brads are assholes and undamaged girls hate brads.
>>
>>36394243
>>36394275
>>36394243
>>36394275
>>36394243
>>36394275
>>36394243
>>36394275

THIS. Now please, bear with me. (1/2)

>No. It means being nice doesn't mean you're owed anything, and you shouldn't spaz out like a fucking teenager when turned down or something. Be nice because you're a nice person, not because of ulterior motives.

Many guys who pose and behave like "nice guys" are not genuinely nice, they just want to get into the girl's pants. This is seen mostly in those comments in which the girl gets called a bitch as soon as she makes clear that she doesn't want anything to do with the guy. These people should drop the attitude that people owe them favours, because THAT is not what girls are looking for.

If you spent an insane amount of time/money/whatever in someone who doesn't love you back it is your fault, especially if the other person made clear that has no interest in you. Don't expect to be given anything special just because you think you have proven yourself. (Thinking about the beta that bought a car to a girl who had a boyfriend already. Please.)

There definitely are manipulative bitches out there, but most women will turn down any unwanted attention. Maybe they are too polite and it flies right over your head, but if she doesn't express anything aside job/another friend/assignments/etc., she has no interest in you. Learn to take a fucking clue. And I know it has been said many times before, but if you get friendzoned, move on for fuck's sake. That girl won't change opinions just because you are an emotional pillow. She will not see you as anything else, and you will be wasting a precious time you would rather spend finding another girl. Do yourself a favour, keep being polite to her, but keep your (emotional) distance as well.
>>
>>36393992
What robots think 'nice' means:
>being passive
>being quiet
>never saying what you really mean
>pretending you aren't interested in sex when you are
>confusing 'paying a lot of attention to' with 'being nice'
>reacting to other people not reading your mind with anger
What Nice really is
>If you are interested in a girl, telling her
>Not pretending to have no sexual attraction
>being proactive
>>
>>36394175
NO.
What it means is
>acting like you are ONLY a friend to a girl in hopes of getting romance isn't nice, it is passive.
>>
>>36394855

(2/2)

> girl would almost always prefer a guy who is confident and doesn't afraid to break some rule

The problem is, robots usually lack that social confidence necessary to behave in a "normal" range around people. But that's the key.

Now, some people think Confidence=Asshole, so if they behave like one they will get the girl. No. The people you think they're assholes usually know what they want and go straight for it, and won't even notice you. Is the guy who called the attention of the barman while you were trying to articulate your order an asshole? No. He just wanted a beer and asked for one. And probably didn't even realise that you weren't done ordering (or that you didn't even start, for that matter).

Confidence is like getting to point A to B in the shortest, fastest, and easiest way possible. "Normal" people will make a straight line, but if you have whatever trouble wou will move erratically, and by the time you get to point B people will have moved on to point C, for example.
You are confident in videogames, right? You know how to get the best shot, the best loot, the best gear, right? I do A, B, C and D. That's it. It can take weeks because loot doesn't drop, because you don't have the accurracy, or simply because you have bad luck. BUT IN REAL LIFE IS ALMOST THE SAME. It is a set of skills you have that have to perfection over time. You can do it, robots. I know you can.

TL,DR: being nice to fuck someone won't get you anywhere and you could be confident if you worked on it
>>
nice guys are guys who try extra hard to be nice to compensate how his physical and mental limitations to get pussy.
>>
>>36394801
>You're now aware you're probably an asshole and those people just conceal their power level around you
>>
>>36394490
nice guy=good parent

tall, handsome, and well-endowed= good genes

big paycheck=can provide for her offspring

that is call the full package and that is what all women want.
>>
>>36394792
it's the loaded gun of it all. for a nice guy being mad his kindness isn't rewarded destroys the ideal he is anything but a narcissistic dumb ass that thinks relationships with people work like a business.

oneitis is a whole other beast and is more entwined with codependency on that person. It's unhealthy and maybe they know that but like a crack addict it takes more than the awareness of it to overcome it.
>>
>>36393992
I'm sure tumblr sees this as the red poster totally missing the point, while the purple poster is saying something totally true and insightful.

There is actually a glaring flaw with posts like these, and that is disagreeing with the statement "The only people who say it's actually assholes who get the girls, are actually fake nice guys" is supposedly enough evidence for you being a fake nice guy yourself, thus making your opinion invalid.

It's exactly the same thing as me making the statement "Only guilty people feel the need to prove they're innocent", then accusing you of a crime, and laughing as you scramble around to defend yourself.
>>
tfw not a nice guy or mean guy, just 50/50 but have poor social skills and no social experience

i cant even get friendzoned, i just get locked as an acquaintance
>>
>>36394957
>narcissistic dumb ass that thinks relationships with people work like a business.
NEET is business/personal relations expert
Now this is what I call podracing
>>
>>36395002
>believes the friend zone is something that actually exists

you are the problem. be happy with what you have, don't invest so much time and resources into one person. it doesn't sound like you're mean enough to lash out after being rejected, but try to keep a level head at all times.
>>
>>36394482
>>36394792
>>36394997
OP never seriously responded to the posts that called out his bullshit.
>>
>>36394855
>>36394915
>regurgitating the same bullshit used by women and normies to bully nice people
You haven't been paying attention to anything said on this board, have you? There is nothing wrong with the fact that women reject men. The problem is when they accuse those men of being "fake nice guys" when they are all genuine nice guys who are just unhappy that they got rejected.
>>
>>36394949
why are you explaining to me what i already know? I'm not bitter about it. it's just funny when girls like this try to refute the niceguy thing they are basically lying by omission
>>
>>36395082
There are better ways to deal with that unhappiness than having a tantrum or going full supreme gentleman. Elliot Rodger was the worst case of belief in the friendzone and I want to believe most robots are better than that.
>>
>>36395082
Robots are not nice guys. Robots are angry jerks and bullies. That's why they get rejected by girls.
>>
>>36394175

She's a girl and talks like a girl

This means, that she finds the guy unattractive, and tells him that, but since in women's mind you can't tell such a thing directly as women are emotional and would go apeshit they do it really really underhanded

Literal translation: ur ugly man go do something about it
>>
>>36395169
have you been a woman before, anon
>>
>>36395140
Robots don't put themselves out to get rejected. The terms seems to mean angry spurned normalfags now, weird.
>>
>>36395134
Except there actually isn't for them. Stop acting like it's the end of the world. You're acting like those guys have no feelings and it's wrong for them to have them. That's just plain inconsiderate and mean of you. You're not nice. Nobody should take advice on how to be a nice guy from someone that isn't nice.
>>
>>36395221
Dude, I'm like the nicest person I know.
>>
>>36395082

>regurgitating the same bullshit used by women and normies to bully nice people
>to bully nice people

Being a robot like this >>36394861 doesn't make you a nice person

>The problem is when they accuse those men of being "fake nice guys" when they are all genuine nice guys who are just unhappy that they got rejected.

Because stopping being nice when things don't go your way means you totally are a nice guy. You haven't been paying attention to anything I said on this board, have you?
>>
>>36395134
For how many people does that actually happen? You seem to think that these tantrums are a lot more common than they actually are. Elliot Rodger is, as we know, the only person in the past few decades to go on a killing spree because women did not like him.

I've never seen a guy I know was nice go on a tantrum or rage because a girl rejected them. They were just sort of sad for a while asking the question "I'm a nice guy, why doesn't she like me?" Asking that question doesn't mean he is suddenly not a nice person anymore.
>>
>>36394838
>being a pussy beggar
>>
>woman turns down a nice guy
>this actually makes the woman an asshole
mini-crisis mode engaged
>b-but I don't want to be an asshole!
>ah! I know! The "nice guy" is the real asshole!
crisis averted

and all you had to do was make the word "nice" mean the exact opposite of what it usually does. Good work, females.
>>
>>36395287

this one is well known, at least on cringe threads
>don't ignore me you rancid swine

also the girl who posted on FB that her boyfriend would kick her out the Xbox when he got the new watchdogs game, contacted by a beta orbiter who said that he would never disrespect her and give his Xbox time for her, and then going into rage mode because she replied to him that she ould be ok
>>
File: 1380425745234.jpg (49KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
1380425745234.jpg
49KB, 720x539px
>>36394915
Wow, that was a really good description of confidence. I've never thought of it that way before.
>>
>>36395359
>on cringe threads
Congratulations, you found people acting like shit on threads designed to post recordings of people acting like shit.

The point is, these "fake nice guys" are not as common as you think they are, and the idea that they are common is causing a lot of bullying toward genuinely nice people. Anyone who even dares to ask the question "I'm a nice guy, why don't girls like me?" is automatically assumed to be a shithead.
>>
>>36395295
t. bitter asshole who thinks he's only a virgin because he's a "nice guy"
>>
>>36395140
but women turn them in to that over the years. many of them were never born that way.
>>
fuck you to every woman and white knight in this thread

women don't know what they want. they never say the truth.

Women in our lives lied to us. Ask average woman about her ideal man and she'll describe her ideal friend instead. Our mothers, sisters, what did they tell us? To be NICE. But then they end up going out with the exact fucking opposite, every single fucking time.

Women are attracted to status, power, confidence, money, good looks, assertiveness, natural dominance. Everything from feminism to crocodile tears is just a shit test.

Women are like children. They're too stupid for any rights, just like kids, leave them alone and free in the house and they'll burn it down - just like they do with the west last 50 years. They end up hurting themselves too. They used to have loving families and strong husbands, now they have shitty jobs, cats and muslim rapists. And they deserve it.

You can't love a woman. You can't. She'll never love you back. Because love is weakness, love is neediness, dependency, love is being fragile, emotional, and women despise all that in a man. Women despise weak men.

All this "I like REAL nice guys" is bullshit. What was your latest rape fantasy about, not a nice guy I bet.

Women are fucking dogs. Stop listening to them. You know all those women in fiction? They were written by men, that's what we want from women, the ideal. The feminine ideal is a desperate dream of men artists. No women like that exists. In reality women are illogical, stupid, untrustworthy creatures not deserving of all the love and sacrifce men gave them throughout the history.

Islam is fucking redpilled on women. Women are animals to be tamed. Treat them nice and they'll rip you heart apart, treat them like subhuman filth and mold them to your liking and they'll follow you with that misty eyed look of devotion like self destructive perverted sluts they are.
>>
Why only be nice to people to get in their pants?
If they are so unappealing to you to not do it otherwise then don't bother and go homo or mgtow or whatever.
>>
>>36393992
This is such stupid fucking spin. Why are you even trolling it. Girls don't like nice guys. They want to get "smashed" by chad. Even Tinder the most successful pickup line is "wanna smash?" The girl you like isn't having a normal happy relationship with a nice guy, she is just smashing genitals with some guy she considers better looking than you. It's none of your business either if you're not in a relationship with her. If she wants one with you then it can be an issue if you want but nobody else wants to fucking hear about it.
>>
>>36395531
Right, everyone /r9k/ was born a super nice guy but turned into an angry bitter asshole because girls rejected him. Not because he chose to shut himself in the basement and actively go out of his way to be a jerk to everyone.

Being a robot is a choice.
>>
>>36395241
There is an old quote
"If everyone around you is an asshole, you're probably the asshole."
>>
OP's picture:

>girl tells truth
>angry asshole who misses the point whines about it

OP's post:
>OP tells truth
>angry assholes who miss the point whine about it

It's like looking at something from the outside only to see it again at the next level.
>>
FACT: Most "nice guys" are actually boring and lack self confidence. Actual nice guys which show confidence and an actual personality will get a girl.
>>
>>36393992
I actually agree, not even joking. The "nice guy" on here are not nice at all. Most "nice guys" have ugly personalities and only pretend to be nice because they expect something in return. It's such a dumb concept "I was nice to you so I DESERVE sex" like, nobody owes you shit for being decent. And before people call me a roastie or whatever I'm a guy
>>
>>36395629
This is the truth. But most of /r9k/ is too stupid or afraid to admit it. I can easily attract girls, and I do it by being nice and confident.
>>
>>36395623
ITT: everyone avoids arguing, but the same posts about who's right and who's wrong are constantly repeated
>>
File: .jpg (29KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
29KB, 620x350px
>>36394540
>they will STOP dating a guy if she thinks he's an asshole.
You poor naive son of a whore.
>>
File: a7K0Nwq_460s.jpg (20KB, 316x310px) Image search: [Google]
a7K0Nwq_460s.jpg
20KB, 316x310px
>>36394915
>Is the guy who called the attention of the barman while you were trying to articulate your order an asshole? No.
Yes.
>>
>>36395664
Most of /r9k/ has little personality which is the issue. It's the same problem /fit/ has. The chads on /fit/ can get girls, but the anon who lifts and has no game won't get a gf but could maybe score with a drunk girl who just sees his body. The biggest issue is that most "relationships" on r9k are between some prison gay anon and a trap/actual gay who have no romantic experience and so they make it a completely sexual relationship. Learn how to be dynamic and shoot the shit or look into some hobbies you can talk to people about. Even turbo autistic hobbies when presented in the right way can make a girl realize that you have drive and intelligence.
>>
Nice guys aren't angry because they're rejected, hurt yes, but most of the anger comes because of WHO the woman actually ends up going out with - usually the loudest, most arrogant douchbag available. And this if where the collapse beings - you realize women don't want guys like you. Nice, caring, empathetic, little insecure. They want a fucking alpha to come and take control. They don't want you to hug them, tell them you how much you love them and how you can't live without them. They want HIM to smash her face into a pillow and fuck her like an animal.

Being nice is being weak. Women are attracted to being strong above all else. It's almost like their mind and their nature is at war, with nature always winning. Their mind might like nice guys, as friends, but their body and nature wants a strong protector-provider even if he's objectively, in terms of personality, a fucking asshole.

And for all the roasties going on about fake nice guys trying to get in your pants - yes, they're attracted to you. No, they don't JUST want to fuck you, they want you, all of you, they love you, they care.
Your argument fails because it's ususally the guy you end up with, the alpha Chad, that just wants to fuck you. I've seen in plenty of times. Nice guy cares, is rejected. Chad comes along, obviously the girl is just a piece of meat for him, but she's too weak to reject him, he's loud, strong, knows how to bullshit her and she falls for him even if he treats her like shit. In fact, the more he treats her like shit (I don't mean beating her or anything, just being indifferent and not really caring about her other that using her) the more she's desperate to please him.
>>
>>36393992
She still didn't address his point, which was valid.
>>
>>36395629
>REAL nice guys behave like x, FAKE nice guys behave like y

Neuroticism and agreeableness are two separate personality traits. There are nice guys with low confidence and nice guys with high confidence. The problem with most of the people on /r9k/ is that they have low confidence and don't approach women. It isn't because they aren't nice. There are some mean people on /r9k/, but there are some geniune nice guys too.
>>
>>36394175
Being unattractive is bad. Being attractive is good.

Being an asshole is bad if you're unattractive.
Being nice is bad if you're unattractive.
>>
>>36395793
No, girls want someone they can talk to and have an active relationship with. Most nice guys are just wallflowers which is the issue. You're not nice, you're boring. Chad has a degree, lifts and can talk about all sorts of things to a girl, which is why he's desirable.
>>
I don't think its about "nice" vs "not nice" at all (like I don't think red in that thread would magically have a gf if he was "nicer").

There's a bare minimum of "nice", like not an asshole. And then beyond that you want sex appeal, an interesting personality, a good attitude, passion, complimentary life goals, stability, coolness etc.

Probably red lacked sex appeal or good attitude or all of the above.
>>
>>36395809
My whole point on the "nice guy" label is that a lot of anons here think "Well I'm not an asshole so I'm a nice guy! Why don't girls like me?". Girls like assholes who are interesting as well as kind people who are interesting.
>>
>>36394325
No retard he thought he landed in Japan and went to his death believing it.
>>
>>36393992
their definition of a fake nice guy is one who dares feel bad or complain about never being able to enter a relationship with a woman. the purpose of "nice guys" is to serve them without reward and eventually die alone somewhere, out of sight and out of mind. this is the way of nature. women have no choice but to instinctively embrace this, though of course they'll deny it or try to rationalize it.
>>
>>36395839
Dude you're missing the point, dumb fuck.

Chad can be an asshole and get away with it and still get sex, what part of that you don't get? Fucking dense retarded nigger faggot.
>>
>>36395629
right it's just like that saying "just B.E. yourself" btw the E stands for "entirely" and the B stands for "B.E." so it can be expanded to "B.E. entirely yourself" or if that doesn't work, "B.E. entirely ENTIRELY yourself" and so on and so forth. it didn't work? well i guess you weren't being ENTIRELY yourself then

see, what you goalpost-moving faggots do is abstract mentally until it can be nobody's fault but the one who is suffering. you have to do this in order to feel like the universe makes sense somehow, like everyone just gets what they deserve, because if you accepted the naked truth of the matter, that there is no higher order administering justice, you would probably fall into nihilistic depression and kill yourselves. i get why you do this, but it's kind of disgusting to anyone with a brain
>>
>>36395916
Because Chad is interesting, has confidence and shows drive. You wanna be a boring guy with nothing to talk about and nothing to show? Fine, enjoy your nogf.
>>36395947
Stop being boring then. You're probably not self-confident and have no personality, so being "yourself" isn't going to work. You have to work on improving yourself if you want a gf.
>>
>>36395793
You're the exact example of OP's post. You're completely deluded, completely wrong, and a total asshole about it. You haven't been rejected by girls because you are nice, you have been rejected because you're a low class male, and certainly not a nice guy.

The guy your oneitis started dating? He's a far nicer guy than you. But you can't see the truth through your shit-colored glasses.
>>
>>36395899
I agree with the last sentiment, but the worst way to respond to an anon asking that question is to no-true-scotsman them into thinking that they are actually shitheads who want to use women for sex. That might not be what you are doing, but that is what most of the white knights and roasties in this thread are doing.
>>
>>36395796
He had no point. He was just demonstrating what a "nice guy" is. Exactly as she said.
>>
>>36394240
you're fucking delusional if you believe this

girls don't like "nice guys", because "nice guys" expect something in return for their niceness, are selfish and don't see women as equal. easy as that. you will never get a woman if don't learn to take responsibility instead of blaming others for your shortcomings
>>
>>36395989
>The guy your oneitis started dating? He's a far nicer guy than you.

He's a loud, arrogant, vulgar narcisst who cheated on her.
>>
>>36395916
You are a dateless virgin who hasn't left the basement in years. Your observations are based on /r9k/ memes, not reality. And just this one post has shown you're a huge asshole. That's why girls don't like you.
>>
It's not that hard to understand. Women want a Chad that's nice to them, not just someone who is nice. Women either don't realize this or don't want to admit it, so they rationalize this by saying "nice guys" just want sex even if they genuinely want a relationship or whatever.

Naturally, betas are intimidated by Chad so he instantly is seen as an asshole. Chad is often going to be nice to only the girl until he doesn't feel like being around her anymore. He acts indifferent or mean (depending on his personality) to everyone else that isn't close to him.

This all boils down to two things as /r9k/ has been saying for years
>women want Chad
>betas are intimidated by Chad
>>
>>36394023
yeah it's probably completely true but

fuck

yeah nah
>>
>>36395997
>thinking that they are actually shitheads who want to use women for sex
That sums up most horny gfless anons here and they don't like it, so they call themselves nice guys.
>>
>>36395591
well I am not even angry over rejection. I am mad about women exploiting men in marriage and using the government to hurt men. if you are going to attack men by cutting educational funding from boys and taxing men to fund your little entitlement programs that women are not even paying for. then every man has the right to attack women and even go to war against women for exploiting men and not taking responsibility.
>>
>>36396022
And yet she still chose him over you. That should tell you more about yourself, not her or him.
>>
>>36395987
>Because Chad is interesting, has confidence and shows drive.
The argument is about "nice guys" not getting gfs because they're not "nice". Point is, you don't have to be nice if you can compensate with other stuff, like you stated. So, we don't disagree. There's no Chad hate on /r9k/ just envy

>>36396031
spot the retarded nigger faggot
>>
>>36396005
>"girls actually love nice guys"
>some guy puts out, quite rightly, that women regularly prefer assholes
>now he isn't nice anymore
>>
>>36393992
The funniest thing about this thread is that the people on it are so delusional that they can't understand Ops pic even though it's completely directed at them.
>>
>>36396065
Women don't prefer assholes though. Why do you lie on a Cambodian woodcarving forum?
>>
>>36396016

My fiance doesn't see women "as equal". Personally I wouldn't date a man who claims to see women "as equal" because he is probably fucking lying and saying something he thinks women want to hear. Or he's just blind/stupid and never noticed that men are taller, stronger etc.

Anyone remotely educated about the world (not locked in a basement) knows men and women are not "equal" and never will be.

But yeah, most nice guys are duplicitous and unsexy, so instead of taking the direct route to a gf they are hoping they can take an indirect route and they are so transparent and you don't want to hurt their feelings but yeah.
>>
>>36393992
I am an asshole, I'm not even afraid to admit that. What pisses me off is when a bitch says she wants one but she gets upset when she gets the whole package. I'm not a lovable Ryan Reynolds asshole, I'm a flat out asshole.
>>
>>36396059
blackpeoplereact.gif
>>
File: 1491778262491.png (287KB, 522x531px) Image search: [Google]
1491778262491.png
287KB, 522x531px
It's odd how every man that a woman rejects is actually secretly evil with ulterior motives. What a funny coincidence.
>>
>>36396063
Most "assholes" are nicer to girls than the "nice guys" here. One moment that guy may have blown his girl off, but the next moment he takes her out on a date, buys her flowers and then fucks the shit out of her. But all the "nice guys" ever hear about is the part where he's an asshole.
>>
>>36396099
It's also funny how every single time a girl rejects a guy and starts dating someone, the guy she dates is the biggest asshole in the world.
>>
>>36396073
They do, anon.

Reality will teach you this. The asshole gets the girl because a relationship with him is full of drama. And bitches love drama.
>>
>>36396051
I don't see that. I see most of the anons being alright guys with confidence issues and poor social skills. Most of the time, these issues aren't even their own fault. It's usually due to bad upbringing or being on the autistic spectrum.
>>
>>36396077
equal in a sense of intellectual equality. guys on this board seem to either loath or admire women, which is not the right approach. i really hope you don't consider yourself better/worse than your friends or fiance. if you do, that's your problem. don't bring your stupid /pol/ opinion in here, i didn't say anything about gener equality.
>>
>>36395987
>gets called out for empty self-help platitudes
>proceeds to give more empty self-help platitudes

i thought "fucking normies" was a joke, but this board really has gone way downhill.
>>
>>36396059
she chose him because he's loud and confident while I'm quiet and insecure.

me being "fake nice guy" doesn't come into play here, I genuinely care about her beyond wanting her, I want her to be happy and safe and respected.
me lacking persolnality also doesn't come into play, me and her were best friends for months, often talking all day, texting all night

I never made a move because like a fucking idiot I actually listened to what she said, that she's doesn't want a bf, has no sex drive, wants a friend etc. Then Chad comes along and goes for the kill within fucking 2 weeks of meeting her and she's powerless to resist him. It's not about him being nice or interesting, it's about him being loud, good with words, and confident. His personality is objectively shit, most people in our circle despise him secretly.
>>
>>36396081
>>36396112
Women like to bitch. They'll blow things out of proportion. They don't want a 24/7 asshole, but someone aka an "asshole" which doesn't put up with her shit tests.
>OMG Chad's such an asshole he didn't want to repaint our house with the color I picked out!
That's the asshole they want, because it shows he's confident enough to stand up for himself.
>>
>>36396107
>Most "assholes" are nicer to girls than the "nice guys" here.
Dude, there are no "nice guys" on /r9k/. Those self proclaimed "nice guys" are failed normies.

Chad is a very nice guy, robots know this, but he can get away with a lot of stuff because he's pretty.
>>
>>36396112
Well, considering many of these women end up alone in their 30s and cry that they can't find any nice men, that isn't far from the truth.
>>
>>36396149
Look buddy, you're hopeless if you're not getting it at this point. You lack self confidence or anything to talk about with girls? You're not getting one.
>>36396144
There are many with self confidence issues but so many here are romantic virgins that all they ever talk about gfwise here is sex. They want to get their dick wet.
>>36396160
I've seen so many anons here complain about not being able to get a gf because they're "too nice". Most people here are boring straight up and/or have no confidence. They think passivity makes them a "nice guy".
>>
>>36393992
single mothers and feminists tell you,
You must always be nice to girls, to get to a girls hurt you must be nice to here, buy her gifts and not cause argue with her.

suprised when males are upset/ confused when it doesnt work and they see girls chase after lads that (they say to you are dicks/neglecting/ignoring them) God I wish I was raised by a man.

although my dating life got 1000x better when I disregarded anything to do with dating/love/relationships that a female has told me
>>
>>36396222
>I've seen so many anons here complain about not being able to get a gf because they're "too nice". Most people here are boring straight up and/or have no confidence. They think passivity makes them a "nice guy".
Dude I agree with all this. First thing that isn't shit coming out of your mouth.
>>
>>36396063
You knew he was right so your only comeback is to call him a nigger faggot
Well done you embarrassed yourself
>>
>>36396222
you have some serious fucking tunnel vision buddy. i'm not talking about girls, i'm talking about your delusional worldview. stop deflecting. I couldn't give less of a shit about getting a gf. i just think lying faggots like you are a cancer
>>
>>36396269
>Well done you embarrassed yourself
There's nothing embarrassing about calling someone a retarded nigger faggot.
>>
>>36396147

I never been on /pol/ and never will. I am better in some ways than my fiance, and worse in other ways. Same with friends. Everyone has different strengths and weaknesses and we aren't equal. Saying otherwise is just pandering and I wouldn't trust a guy who claimed "men and women are equal". He is telling me what he thinks women want to hear.

>equal in a sense of intellectual equality.

I've heard both things on this front. That men are more intelligent, that men tend towards extremes, that men and women are equal etc. Unlike physical differences you cannot see them with your own two ideas so its much more in the air. That said I wouldn't be surprised at all if it turned out men and women aren't equal intellectually either. We aren't equal any other way, so why equal intellectually? Seems more like wishful thinking.
>>
>>36396273
>I'm deflecting
Just trying to help people and here you are getting mad, saying I'm delusional. Tell me then how am I delusional?
>>
>>36396273
>being this blue pilled
do you even realise you're the delusional one here? but keep on living in your bizarre r9k dreamscape
>>
>>36396153
It's okay anon, I think you're a nice guy. If she is going out with someone who everyone else thinks is an asshole, she might be a poor judge of character. You should find someone else.
>>
File: IMG_0601.jpg (16KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0601.jpg
16KB, 300x170px
>>36394351
The exact same is true when people think of serial killers as grotesque people. Most of the time serial killers are actually quite attractive and charming, but everyone associates an ugly person with serial killers/evil doers.

Feels bad not being attractive.
>>
>>36394175
It's simple. A "nice" guy wouldn't bitch about her not being interested in him romantically.

He'd just be nice to people because he is a nice person. He wouldn't be expecting that all of the girls that he is nice to would fall in love with him. And if he did expect it from a particular girl, he wouldn't get pissed when she didn't.
>>
>>36396326
you're trying and failing. truly defective people will not benefit from your "advice". you are delusional if you think "stop being boring" is good enough for somebody with crohn's disease, with a deformed jaw, with 4'10 height and a hunchback, with cystic acne. you assume that everyone you're talking to is some 6/10 beta who could fix his problems by just being confident but it's not true. see my original post and try to think about it this time, this time through the lens of someone without a savior complex

>>36395947
>>
>>36396468
Most people here are just betas with personality problems. It's not going to work for everyone. Are you really this angry that my advice will work for most people? I mean hey it would suck if you are like that 1/10 guy who got cursed by bad genes but most people can pull off what I'm saying. If this makes me "delusional" then I don't want to partake in your definitions.
>>
>>36393992
i cracked the fuck up at this post. image saved, thank you for the common sense PSA which most people lack.

>>36396099
fuckingdead.
>>
>>36396387
what the fuck does bluepill even mean to a worthless shitstain like you if you think "redpill" is "believing in the power of meaningless phrases to change people's lives"
>>
>>36396320
now you're just being a nitpicky autist, of course people are not completely equal, stop acting so dense. what i meant was you want to hang out with people that are on your wave length, aight?
>>
>>36394175
'nice guy' is a new strawman normies love to use. That's all you need to know. If you say anything on the lines of 'girls prefer appearance over personality' they will call you a nice guy and say you have neither because muh strawman. They are trying to turn the phrase into a self contradictory statement. You say your a nice guy then you are definitely not a nice guy
>>
>>36396505
the people you are trying to help aren't here. try reddit. this is a board for actually fucked people, not fixer-upper sadboys. just be honest, you're doing this for yourself, to make yourself feel better
>>
>>36396588
You've got a serious crab bucket mentality man. I'm guessing that you may be having a bad time and think you can't make things better so you're assuming everyone here is as miserable as you are. Thing is a lot of people here are just social outcasts for internal reasons such as self confidence rather than being physically deformed. Your mentality isn't healthy, but at least I get why you're responding the way you are.
>>
>>36396580
'normie' is a new strawman robots love to use. That's all you need to know. If you say anything on the lines of 'girls prefer personality over looks' they will call you a chad and say you have both because muh strawman. They are trying to turn the phrase into a self contradictory statement. You say your a normie then you are definitely not a normie
>>
>>36394728
The underlying reason isn't always detectable. Someone could be nice all their life because they crave the idea of being liked. Assuming they're good enough at keeping this under wraps, onlookers would just see them as a genuinely kind-hearted, no-strings-attached person.
>>
>>36396162
I don't think that's true. Most of those women end up happy in their 30s; chad also ends up happy in his 30s.

just be taller then the girl and have no cheek/neck/face fat, bro
>>
>>36396635
lmao i hope you do help the otherwise normalfags with some self-esteem issues AKA low hanging fruit for moralistic morons like you. i hope they realize they just needed to "be confident" because of you and you get to feel like a good person. everyone else will continue to suffer pointlessly regardless of how you think life works you fucking normalshit
>>
File: 26+95+6.jpg (32KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
26+95+6.jpg
32KB, 500x280px
>>36396769
Hope you can work out the issues in your life sometime soon.
>>
>>36396812
hope you get hit by a bus, you dumb nothing of a person!
>>
I was the nice guy until about 3 weeks in when I realized you thought you were stringing me along. Im generally helpful with homework stuff and giving people rides whether Im interested or not. Overhearing you talk about me like Im another beta orbiter because I do the same shit for you that I did for the rest of my (2) friends made me realize youre kinda cunty and Id rather not hang out anymore.
>>
>>36396073
Women do prefer assholes. It's not their first preference, just the most realistic. Here's the basic ranking of women's preferences:
1. Nice guy Chad
2. Asshole Chad
(power gap)
3. Nice guy
4. Asshole
Number 1 is relatively rare. 2 and 3 are very common. So they usually end up with 2.
>>
>>36394792
Huh I read it in his voice.
>>
>>36397113
Hell no. Number 3 is rare. A nice guy that's also a beta doormat and an undesirable guy? Those are rare. Hint: robots aren't number 3. Robots are number 4.
>>
>>36394997
Ahhh, good ol' Kafkatrapping.
>>
>>36397259
2 is the most common, a good deal more common than 3. But 3 is less rare compared to 1 and 4 than you might think. Most robots aren't really 4. They just sound impossibly bitter because the internet has provided them a place to channel and vent their most bitter feelings and angst relentlessly.
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.