[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

making progress lads cant wait to level up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: makingprogress.jpg (445KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
makingprogress.jpg
445KB, 2000x1125px
making progress lads

cant wait to level up
>>
>>36393900
What in god's name is that? A volcano?
>>
>>36393900
>tfw cuts have to endure this
Glad I'm uncut.
>>
>>36393900
Pls pour some liquid in that thing and see if it can keep it.
It's for science.
>>
Is this even worth the time?
>>
>>36393900
What are you doing to your dick?
>>
>>36394052
I think he's stretching out his foreskin to make it easier to pull the skin behind the head, resulting in a more aesthetically pleasing penis and more stimulation.
>>
>>36393900
What are you using to do this? I'm not near this level but I can finally pull back and forth all the way without too much pain
>>
>>36393929
I'm pretty sure that's an intact penis and the point is that his foreskin is to tight to he's loosening it.

Phimosis is the term IIRC.
>>
>>36393900
>tfw tight banjo string
>>
>>36393900
Surprisingly entertaining photo op thanks
>>
>>36393900

>dumb cutfags thinking every uncut men has phimosis and cannot retract the foreskin easily

Nothing to see here.
>>
>>36394686
Everyone starts out with phimosis.
It's just so easily fixed that most people won't remember doing it.
You basically play with your dick a couple of times and 99% of cases look after themselves.

I hadn't masturbated until 21 on account of being a trans and being disgusted by the thought of having a penis.
My bf seemed to get into the whole dick thing so he started playing with it.
It took less than a week for my foreskin to go from too tight to move much to built in fleshlight.
>>
>>36393929
No he's uncut you fucking moron.
Please never give advice to anyone.
>>
File: 1456280243787.jpg (6KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
1456280243787.jpg
6KB, 217x232px
c-can this fix my phimosis
>>
>>36393900
You ever thought of putting a flashlight in there? Strap it in and call it the Light Dick
>>
where did you get them?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.