[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>36393563 Ask her for open relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 9

>>36393563
Ask her for open relationship
>>
>>36393563
Kek some guy was busting hiss balls so deep inside that how she doesnt want anymore duck from anyone else. Dude was probably spitting inn her mouth and slapping her around and shit. Probably broke the bed by accident while they were fucking for the last 10 hours

And you can't even get a flick on the nutts
>>
>>36393563
Rape her. Show her who's in charge
>>
>>36393563
she probably has a rape fetish
>>
Drop it. A sexless relationship is only ok if you're both on the same page.
>>
>>36393563
If you really like her and get along stay with her and go fuck around elsewhere. If she gets mad she cheats just blame her for being distant and dwelling on a past relationship.

If you don't care just go dark one day and never speak to her again
>>
How long have you been together?
It'd probably take her a long time to be able to be comfortable with it again.

It's not throwing away a relationship with a nice girl over something like having to wait a while for sex.
>>
she's probably fucking some chad and her holes are too sore for you
>>
>>36393563
Tell her she's not ready for a romantic relationship if she isn't ready for sex to be a part of it. Then break up with her. No reason to stick around someone who is going to guilt trip you into thinking you're the bad guy for wanting a romantic relationship rather than a friendship.
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
Please just don't do anything to hurt her.
>>
>>36393870
Fuck off.

>>36393563
Honestly if you will drop her for something this insignificant, your relationship is obviously not that great.
>>
>>36393563
Tbh you should be asking her this and not us.

You will get the best answer.
>>
>>36393904
If you can't accept that sex and sexual things are part of a romantic relationship you shouldn't be seeking one. This girl is not ready to date. OP needs to dump her and tell her this. It's like applying to a job that requires a degree but you don't have a degree. And then you get mad that you don't get hired. You should apply for something if you don't qualify. Therefore this girl shouldn't be seeking a romantic relationship if she isn't comfortable with sex.
>>
>>36393870
The only reasonable response in this thread.

Everyone else is a beta cuck
>>
File: migo.jpg (30KB, 617x449px) Image search: [Google]
migo.jpg
30KB, 617x449px
>>36393904
Sex is an important part of any relationship, and if i was dating someone who wouldn't fuck me, i wouldn't waste my time personally .

>>36393563
You gotta break her ass and shake her ass dawg
>>
Leave her so she can be with somebody who actually loves her instead of being with the insatiable cockmonster.
>>
>>36393953
Correction:
*You should apply for something if you qualify
>>
>>36393563
Sex is pretty important to most romantic relationships so I'd say you're not an asshole. Try to talk to her, tell her in plain english you just aren't satisfied in a sexless relationship, even though you clearly like her. Don't give her an ultimatum though. After all, you can't negotiate genuine passion for another person.
>>
Don't break up with her but make her know if she doesn't put out you're going to find sex elsewhere.

T. Chad
>>
>>36393563
Your relationship is dead. Accept.
She does not view you as a lover anymore.

The only way you can hope to get her to swoon all over you is leaving her and being with someone else. By then you won't care about her though.

Or ignore and drive yourself crazy as a young man in dead bedroom, too good to cheat, too "bad" to be sexually ignored by your so cAlled partner.
>>
>she was abused badly in her previous relationship and doesn't want to have anything to do with sex.

Be sure to report back to us if she starts banging Chad after you dump her.

90% of abusive ex stories are BS in my experience.
>>
>>36393953
My relationship is celibate. We're getting married next fall. Because we are in love, not lust.

>>36393961
Then you don't know what it means to love somebody.
>>
>>36394061
Just to be really clear, this person isn't OP.
>>
>>36393563
>girlfriend
>no sex
That isn't a girlfriend then you orbiting retard.

>>36393940
Go back to posting pics of that greasy troll you call a wife on /soc/, lardass
>>
>>36394061
Why get married then? You're never going to have kids since you two are celibate. You're just wasting money on a glorified service for something you claim to already have. There's literally no reason for the two of you to get married.
>>
File: SgWWIfq.jpg (102KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
SgWWIfq.jpg
102KB, 600x900px
>>36394061
>relationship is celibate.
>We're getting married next fall

>Because we are in love

See you after 2 weeks and 50% of your life savings
>>
>>36394098
I know.

>>36394138
I think marriage is more than just a failsafe for raising kids. I want to be part of the family, not just the perpetual bf/gf.
>>
>>36394167
We already signed a prenup. You people don't have a clue about love. It's sad. I'm glad I met somebody with the same morals as me.
>>
>>36393563
> nonvirgin gf
Shiggy diggy doo
>>
>>36394061
Morty... Buuuurp what people call love, is uh, is just a chemical reaction that BUUUURP compels animals to breed
>>
>>36394171
Marriage is sacrosanct. I'm assuming since the two are celibate they are extremely religious. You are defying God's Word and Will by marrying and not procreating. There is no reason to marry if you plan to remain celibate.
>>
>>36393605
you're a prick
you're not wrong you're just an asshole
>>
>>36394222
I hate Rick and normie.

>>36394224
We are not religious. We just think sex is gross and trashy, and having children is for la'shawndas and ageing Stacies.
>>
>>36394269
>I hate Rick and normie.

the statement itself is not wrong though. "Love" is just the makeup on the pig
>>
>>36393605
Do I classify as a Chad if I do this currently?
>>
>>36394269
Then you have a friendship. Not a romantic relationship. If you think sex is trashy then you must also think anything that yields sexual arousal is trashy. Therefore you cannot kiss her. You're literally just best friends.
>>
>>36393563
Leave her lol, she should understand. She's cheating on you to man. 100%
>>
>>36393563
Make it very clear to her that you can't continue like this. If she doesn't change then leave her.

I was stuck with a girl with vaginism for 4 months, I regret a lot staying longer than needed. It's not a healthy way of having a relationship at all.
>>
>>36394269
You have platonic love, which is close to familial love, aka friendship. The love you and your friend experience is not romantic love. Sex always will and always has been part of romantic love.
>>
>>36394314
I don't feel a need to reproduce.

>>36394345
No, we kiss. It just doesn't make us horny. I didn't even know it made others horny until this second.

>>36394387
lust and love can be separated. we write love letters and cuddle and kiss a lot. We aren't affection-starved robots. Neither of us has a sex drive and we decided that it's not necessary for love.
>>
File: 1461922622092.gif (492KB, 275x199px) Image search: [Google]
1461922622092.gif
492KB, 275x199px
>>36393563
I had a gf like this. If you love her sex wouldn't be a big deal and you'll work with her through it. What if the roles were reversed what would you want?
>>
>>36394133
How do you get past the robot so often without an inkling of creativity?
>>
>>36394437
Lol nice bait. I'm going to kill myself for thinking this was real. Can't believe I fell for it.
>>
>>36394437
>I don't feel a need to reproduce.

Of course not. Most sex these days is not practiced with the intent to reproduce either. But sexual pleasure, seduction even romantic love have direct evolutionary ties to reproduction and the protection of your mate
>>
>>36394471
If the roles were reversed I wouldn't be seeking a relationship until I was ready for one.
>>
>>36394554
It's not bait, asshole. I'm dead serious.

>>36394560
Oh. Well, I want to protect my mate. We just don't have sex.
It's not that uncommon, and I think if OP was really in love, he wouldn't even dream of leaving her. even if she doesn't want sex now because she's been hurt, that doesn't mean she can't heal. Pretty much only an asshole would leave.
>>
>>36394437
You are denying yourself intimacy to sustain a mythology you have constructed that you are pure and wise for pursuing Platonic love rather than sexual interest. Perhaps right now you feel like this is some ideal, and perhaps you are right, but where you are wrong is that what you believe you have is unattainable, it is fictional. You are like a small boy who goes along with what his "girlfriend" says, rationalizing the reality of your pitiful romance into some absurd reality that is founded on the lies she feeds you. I am sorry that you will have your heart broken someday. But it may be what you need, because what you believe currently is not going to bring your happiness.
>>
Drink some Tequila. Body and mind align. It makes you into a smooth operator and will for sure put some lead in your pencil.
>>
File: 1459918941538.jpg (51KB, 420x697px) Image search: [Google]
1459918941538.jpg
51KB, 420x697px
>>36393563
do you know 110% for sure she was abused?

are you paying for her to live with you, paying bills, food etc.

probably lying and fucking someone on the side while you pay for her.
>>
>>36394622
>denying yourself intimacy
I do not want to have sex. I will not force myself to have sex to make some retarded anon happy.

>perhaps you are right
I am.

> what you believe you have is unattainable, it is fictional
why are dirty pieces of shit convinced you need to get your dick whet to live a fulfilling life?

>what you believe currently is not going to bring your happiness.
:^)

>You are like a small boy who goes along with what his "girlfriend" says, rationalizing the reality of your pitiful romance into some absurd reality that is founded on the lies she feeds you. I am sorry that you will have your heart broken someday.
>you're the emotional bf and your girlfriend is fucking chad!!!!

I have news for you, son. I am the gf.
>>
>>36394703
>I'm the gf
Hahahahahahahahaha Jesus Christ this is some top tier bait. Some roastie off the cock carousel has convinced her beta cuck provider that she's asexual and he should be too. This is fucking rich.
>>
>>36394603
>he wouldn't even dream of leaving her.

In the age of the internet, that's a very hard position to hold. The whole world is connected and you can talk to almost anyone, at any time. This teaches you that people are not unique or special; you always find someone similar or better than the one you're dating.

The only way to defend permanent monogamy in today's post-modern society is through spirituality (the theory of soul mates)
>>
>>36394785
>muh polygamy

bye

>>36394783
I'm the virgin in the relationship; he has had sex with 3 girls. Also he's the one who proposed that we remain chaste, and I thought it was a good idea because I'm not interested in losing my virginity.
Really, if anybody is being cucked, it's me. But I'm not. We're in the best relationship I have ever seen.
>>
>>36394831
>muh polygamy

I'm not defending polygamy. Polygamy is an even dumber meme than your perception of love
>>
>>36394703
There is nothing worth saving then. You are abusing a man to live out some fantasy of childhood romance and forfeit all of the deepest connections and fulfillment human beings can offer each other. It is not simply sex. It is an action that embodies a relationship, it sets roles and boundaries, it satisfies a very human need. You can play pretend on the Internet and claim you are happy. But you and I both know that kind words and Symposium-inspired love letters is tinder to the fire. I am sorry you have spent part of your life on this endeavor.
>>
>>36394866
>The only way to defend permanent monogamy in today's post-modern society is through spirituality

sounds like >muh polygamy

go back to Utah blease.
>>
>>36394899
Yes, I forgot to tell you I am abusing him. >>36394831

why are anonymous incels online trying to convince me to have sex? that's really weird.
>>
>>36394910
I said "permanent". The average monogamous long-term relationship (non marriage) lasts 3 to 4 years. Having multiple relationships in a lifetime is more reasonable (in accordance to the way our brains work) than polygamy or your version of romance
>>
>>36394942
Gotcha.

>claims sex isn't important
>uses incel as an insult

Fuck off, you LARPing cunt.
>>
>>36394965
We're in year 4 of our relationship, engaged to be married. Smooth sailing so far, my mom loves him, his mom loves me, our siblings all get along, we rarely fight. We ARE best friends, but the relationship is deeper than that.
>>
>>36394193
>>36394785
>The only way to defend permanent monogamy in today's post-modern society is through spirituality (the theory of soul mates)

GET FUCKED KIKE
>>
>>36395005
>uses incel as an insult

I'm not insulting you, literally this board is for incels and if you're not one you should leave. If you are one, then what do I care what you think about my relationship? if you're not one, why should I care what some dirty sex-haver thinks of my relationship. you're biased because you think with your dick.
we aren't having kids; there's no reason to have sex.
>>
>>36395010
>We ARE best friends, but the relationship is deeper than that.

Can you explain how it's deeper? If it's purely "love" why do you kiss and cuddle?

also, as long as you're not having sex, you're missing out on a whole other realm of emotional and physical intimacy. He might not be enthusiastic about sex, but that's because he's never had it with someone he cared about
>>
>>36394942
You show your true colors here.

>>36395005

Your frustration should be kept to yourself. It is something of your own doing.

In my current relationship, we exclaim our love for each other, we share thoughtful moments, we have a genuine connection and we also enjoy intimacy. You have claimed it is overrated, yet also claim to be an outsider looking in. Let me explain, since I apparently have more experience than you. Sex is confirmation, validation, affirmation. Love letters, kisses, holding one another, it is all easy and can be done rather coldly. Sex is a source of joy, mutual attraction, something that makes one feel revitalized, accomplished, it makes one feel like rejections of the past are worth nothing and can be cast out from the heart.

The insecurities, the "am I pretty enough"s and the "does he really love me"s are all erased. The truest self is seen, the greatest taste of youth and life awarded. To rob yourself of it is its own punishment.
>>
>>36395010
It's nice to hear people have found love like that.
I'm really happy for you, Anon.
>>
>>36395078
We kiss and cuddle to bond. We pop each others' pimples, test ass-hair removal cream for each other, eat together, sleep together, post on r9k together, shower together (once-- it was inconvenient), trade clothes, raise animals, and learn new hobbies together.
Neither of us have a sex drive, there would be no "optimal time" to have sex because neither of us ever get horny so it would be forced and dry.
That's what nobody ITT seems to get, we're not depriving ourselves of sex out of principle, it's just not a part of our relationship and it doesn't feel like it's missing.
>>
>>36395179
Vasopressin, norepinephrine, oxytocin, dopamine, seratonin. Let me ask you, do you know how many of these are missing from your relationship? Do you know what beams of light are outside the cave?
>>
>>36394899
https://youtube.com/watch?v=QYA9DaSIddo

Come on now m8 shit.
Stop what you are doing. Stop right now. Look at what you wrote.
>>
There is some prime baiting here. How do you even come with these?

I swear, you guys are coming up with new levels of being a beta cuck.
>>
>>36395259
I really rather not get my worldview from a balding comedian who graphically describes having anal sex with a black football player for over 20 minutes during one of his paid specials.
>>
>>36395247
You're right. :^)
ok, I am going to force me and my boyfriend to have sex now even though neither of us want to.
>>
>>36395179
>Neither of us have a sex drive

That's what he wants you to believe. If the man you're dating had no sex drive, it would mean he has low testosterone, and the physical and behavioral symptoms of that are universally unattractive to the vast majority of women
>>
>>36395311
I should have known better than to expect anything but petulance from you. However, nice digits.
>>
>>36394785
Holy shit you are going to die alone and wonder why.
>>
>>36395331
It's a sad LARPer trying to get cucks to believe in fairytale romance. Ignore and move on
>>
>>36395331
Well, he does have a cherubic face and can't grow facial hair, maybe he does have low T. I love him regardless, if he does have low t then it really worked out in the end.

>>36395345
well really, what am I supposed to do?

>>36395370
you think I have a fairytale romance? that's... oh boy, I'm blushing with pride. we do put a lot of work into our relationship.
>>
>>36395354
>and wonder why.

no I won't. I don't think it's so bad to die alone, as long as it's actually alone and not shitting myself in a nursing home. I'd much rather make it a shotgun on a rainy afternoon
>>
>>36393563
Pay a bunch of thugs to brutally rape her to the point that she succumbs to pleasure and gets addicted to cocks, like in Japanese smut comics, then she will be the one begging for sex!
>>
>>36395298
It doesn't matter who says it if what is said is true
>>
Fuck that shit, if i cant get my dick wet after a hard day then why are you here? This is why shit like the handmaiden's tale needs to be real.
>>
File: 1426528266374.jpg (156KB, 900x617px) Image search: [Google]
1426528266374.jpg
156KB, 900x617px
>>36393563
It really fucking annoys when when women think we have any other use for them other then the warm hole between their fucking legs.

If she doesnt want to serve her purpose, and spread her legs/bend over and let you handle your business, get fucking rid of her OP.
>>
File: wogo.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
wogo.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>36396170
>tfw superior to females in every way
>tfw superior to males mentally

If only I was taller and stronger, I would be an ubermensch.
>>
>>36393563
jerk off you god damn moron.
>>
>>36393563
Just drop her mate. No reason to hang out with a girl if you're not gonna get what you want out of it. Chances are you'd just cheat on her with another girl anyway.

>>36393605
This. There's always a guy that she'd allow to smash her pussy HARD. But she won't do that for you. Guess she's not feeling the tingles.
>>
File: 1431302583309.jpg (68KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1431302583309.jpg
68KB, 668x712px
>>36393605
>well, anon, I used to be with this guy and we really had fun in bed and I was basically his fuck toy but he dumped me so I don't want to repeat the mistake and just let you have degrading sex with me and then leave me too :)
A girl actually said something like that to me
>>
>>36397287
>Girls talk to you about sex with you
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUGGING NORMIE CHAD
>>
>>36397287
Kek, hope you dropped it immediately like a hot hot pocket.
>>
Dump her asap.No normal girl is going to refuse sex unless they already get it (from a better person)
>>
>>36393563

It's not about being an asshole, it's about you regretting your choices.
>>
>>36393603
not OP but thats A genuinely good idea..
>>
>2011+6
>not cheating
>ISHYGDDT
>>
Open relationships for guys are silly, because that's a lot of work.

Just be a side bf with low emotional investment.
>>
I give her the biggest fucking of her life
>>
>>36393563
No, you're not an asshole for having a healthy sexuality and wanting a sexual relationship. It's unfortunate what happened to her but she's got to work through it if she expects to have a functional relationship.
>>
>>36393870
this desu m8

t. Chad
>>
Female here, I also have zero sex drive but I just became a blowjob master, thus solving the problem for both sides. Maybe try to suggest that?
>>
>>36394061

you can be in love with someone and still want to fill them with your man-sausage, you asexual freak. it's completely normal to NEED sex, let alone want it. being the odd couple out who don't have children and prove that asexuality doesn't work, doesn't change reality.
>>
>>36393563
>gf
>not having sex
Pick one.
>>
>>36400327
Till you run into a guy like me who blowjobs do nothing for, open up them legs
>>
>>36394061
l0000000000l0l0l0l0l0l

low ualty bait mang she probably got trained by tyrone and the crwe in highschol l0000000000000l
>>
>>36393961
Nice clover anon
>>
either that or get a side bitch and get some lowkey pussy.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.