[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alas, a child is born, a child whose future is carved in stone.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1479934182823.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479934182823.gif
1MB, 300x300px
Alas, a child is born, a child whose future is carved in stone. By blood, by education, by chance the child is a robot. Blame the system, blame the society, blame the parents but you can't keep the gears of time from turning. The child will not adjust to society, he just wasn't made for this world. The child will grow confused, angry even, unless this strange world meets his demands. He is the robot. We are the robots.
This world wasn't built for us, yet we live. The system acknowleges our existence and tries to keep us in bay with NEETBUX. They know what will happen if we weren't happy with the society. Another UCC, that's what!
Are you happy though? You are kept alive by a foreign entity that was not built for you, it was built for the Normies? They keep you fed and clothed, not because they care about you, but because they fear you and the flame that burns within you.
We are more than that. We are more than barnyard animals the owners keep fed until we die. We are people, granted, a different breed of people, but people nevertheless! We must break these chains of oppression and kill the Chad holding us still. The promised land of the Robots where tendies are plentiful and everyone gets a mandatory gf is not a meme, it's a future. A future we - YOU- can help to achieve.
Down with the Chad!
>>
>>36393527
You took how long to type up this nonsense almost no one will read?
>>
>>36393560
Kill yourself normie
Tripfag normie
>>
>>36393576
Been there done that. Perhaps you should swallow your own bitter pills?
>>
what if robots had their own island
>>
>>36393560
>Implying I didn't just screencap his post
>>
>>36393615
>literally too fat for an F850
Stay mad cuck
>>
>>36393641
You don't fool me, samefag. Kek
>>
>>36393687
Shut up ya transgemdered fatass
>>
>>36393687
Put my post and his in a reply, I'll show you that there is only one (You).
>>
This society was build for no one and this mold is yet to find someone to trully fit it.
This pressure is an illusion. The puppet master whispered a lie in the wind and once it reached our ear, we no longer needed strings to dance like fools. A master to tell the lie, an entire people to spread it.
We only follow this pressure to fit in because we have been told to. We are under the illusion that "normals" fit in the system, but they are merely pretending. Everyone is confused, everyone is unhappy. Sex fills the gaping hole in the heart no more than the electronic nobsense you consume does. Having a career makes you no more fullfilled than the beggar on the street.

All lies, even what you, robots believe, all lies. You were lead to believe that you are outcasts, but you are very much part of the machine. You were only fed a different lie and turned into a different kind of slave.

The normie is a slave that does not question the system and even if he is progressively broken by it, he does not know a better way. The robot, even as he questions this system, was bred to ve passive, docile and to do nothing but to crave to fullfill his selfish desires, doing nothing, no positive actions to change it. A different kind of slave, but a slave nobetheless.

Only when we realize our existence as slaves and will walk hand in hand as slaves will we break our chains. Until then, labels will separate us.
>>
>>36393747
Are you trying to get at some kind of commie overthrow?
>>
>>36393719
>imblyign you can't ip switch and/or use another device
>>
>>36393815
You cannot prove me a samefag, and I cannot prove to you I'm not a samefag. This is a metaphor for god.
>>
>>36393560
release your wife from the basement
>>
>>36393527
>whose future is craved in stone
>by chance
>>
>>36393806
Communism is yet another normie system where the normies at the Normie Party make the 5 year plan and the robots suffer.
>>
>>36393977
Good, I hate commies. You were just starting to sound like Marx is all, with the talk of chains and such. So what kind of overthrow are you talking about?
>>
File: 1480260062779.png (20KB, 710x746px) Image search: [Google]
1480260062779.png
20KB, 710x746px
>>36394000
Kill the normies, get our own Robot land.
The system doesn't matter because all systems suck when they are run by normies. We'll just get a shitload of guns, enslave gfs for everyone and work it from there
>>
>>36394037
Things don't just magically function though. How will the economy work. Would we be enslaving and breeding normies?
>>
>>36394000

I'm not that other dude, I'm the op of the post.

I don't have a better system, but I believe that there's no such thing as a normie or a robot. Only those who let their system define them. Those who let their system define them become slaves to it.
>>
>>36394451
You are not the OP, I am reee.
>but I believe that there's no such thing as a normie or a robot.
>Only those who let their system define them.
Moron, it doesn't matter what system we have, it's about the society and the culture themselves. There will always robots, people who just weren't made for this world. No normie politics and changing the system to another normie political model will fix it.
Robots exist outside of the society.
>>
>>36393527
This was bootiful anon, brought a tear to my eye.
>>
>>36393622
>they die of different /r9k/ related causes
>>
>>36393527
Quell your hateful lust for vengeance
Rise above them and become a positive person. Make peace with them but more importantly make peace with your inner demons. You can find solace in creating a life for yourself and not destroying the lives of those who still reside in that dark place of fear and negativity
>>
>>36394779

I strongly disagree with your stance. Unless we are talking physical diformities and mental illnesses that leads to ostracization, I have all the reasons to believe that the majority of robots on this site are normal people who were not shown enough love and turned into broken and scared individuals. In order to fix such an issue, we must reinforce our collective similarities rather than reinforce what divides us. To integrate a perspective of compassion and understanding. The very reason why most of you have become robots is because you were shamed for doing nothing wrong or being a certain type of person you should not be shamed for being. Virgin insecurities come from the immense pressure we have to live an active sexual life. It's an illusion. Status insecurities comes from the pressure to consume, leading people to judge each other over material possession, cosmetics and wealth. It's all a filthy illusion.

Nothing destined you to becoming a robot and by internalizing all of your shortcomings relating to this social pressure, you have outcasted yourself and have drawn yourself in isolation. By doing so, you have become a pawn of this system. You gathered with like minded individuals to reinforce your differences and what separates you from the others, the "normies". In doing so, you have lost your empathy and your capacity to relate to the common man, failing to see that he is every bit as much of a prisoner as you.

As I said, when we are able to learn to unite under our slavery, we will destroy the status quo.
>>
>>36396435
I disagree with your stance too. Being a normie or a robot is not a thing set in stone. Being a robot just means that you didn't adapt for the system, any system. Soviet Russia had it own share of robots like we had.
It's not about mental illnesses or deformities in general, it's just about being in the wrong side of history.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.