[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: recipe for school shooters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

What are some of the similarities of school shooters? I mean, if being ugly and a repressed beta were all it takes to go on a murder rampage, how come 99% of the people of 4chan don't do it?

Given how badly some of you were treated and the shitty lives you've had to endure, how come you haven't broke loose?
>>
>>36393087
Because most of us are pussy.
>>
anime source?
>>
>>36393087
>Narcissistic or god complex
>Own gun
>Shitty or no parenting
>>
>>36393508
Evangelion you dummy
>>
>>36393626
>tfw no broken cute underage german gf to white knight and protect her from the angels

Why live
>>
Because no gunz here
>>
>>36393087
A couple of reasons, i think. One, its retarded and won't fix anything, even if the fantasy is cathartic. Two, you'll never get away with it. I would rather be a sad robot and get to experience some of the things I still enjoy than get thrown in Jail with Tyrone or shoot myself in a fucking school of all places. Why would you make your last free day occur in a school?
>>
>>36393634
I'd much rather make Rei feel like a real woman if I had to be completely honest my family.
>>
>>36393667

Where do you live?

yes it is original shut the fuck up robot
>>
>>36393087
SSRIs

wonder why no one's said this yet
>>
people forget that elliot rodger was in santa barbara california, one of the most shallow mockeries of human civilization on the planet. if i lived in socal i'd probably go psychotic as well
>>
>>36394050
UK

Jejdkdoowoaoqwjdoej
>>
>>36393087
> how come you haven't broke loose?

Because robots, despite their being suicidal, are still afraid of death/prison to some degree. Even if existing is pain, it's still existing and therefore infinitely more valuable than non-existence
>>
>>36394136
I know SoCal is degenerate central but how is Northern California? Always wanted to see some of the mountains but avoid the southern part like a plague.
>>
File: IMG_0568.jpg (61KB, 330x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0568.jpg
61KB, 330x462px
They are weak but they want to feel powerful.
Usually these people are narcissists as well and want fame notoriety.
>>
File: 1490123983437.jpg (46KB, 480x525px) Image search: [Google]
1490123983437.jpg
46KB, 480x525px
>>36393087
school shootings are entertaining
>>
A person must be convinced that they're destined for absolute failure in life, be misunderstood with no hopes of being understood, and constantly in fear and being led to overthink things again and again. At this same time, they must have the freedom to get even worse and express their feelings.
Most importantly, have them convinced that the way they are is even more of society's fault than their own.
>>
>>36393087
All, without fail, were terminally psychologically disabled and entirely incapable of functioning in society, much less contributing to it. They should have been locked in a padded box and given therapy until their issues were addressed.
>>
>>36395256
>All, without fail, were terminally psychologically disabled and entirely incapable of functioning in society, much less contributing to it.

That's incorrect. You haven't looked at a lot of shooting incidents in school
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.