[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do any of you guys know how to fight? have you ever been in a fight?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

File: arthur.png (131KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
arthur.png
131KB, 288x216px
do any of you guys know how to fight?
have you ever been in a fight?
>>
>>36393047
I know archery, that is a form of martial arts
>>
fighting stops being cool after you turn 18

if you didn't realize that, have fun with your house arrest ankle bracelet
>>
I know arnis pretty well. If I get a knife, I can hold my own. My dad made me learn it so I wouldn't get raped or something.

I've been in a few fights and it paid off.
>>
I don't know how to fight.
I used to but I stopped years ago because hurting other people feels bad. I actually started crying whilst knocking someone on the jaw, I don't know what's wrong with me.
>>
>>36393081
I'm talking about it in terms of a general skill. Knowing how to fight will never not be useful.
In the event of being ambushed by niggers or the upcoming racewar, those who can't or won't fight will be the first to be killed.
>>
>>36393047
i know how to fight but i have not fought in years
i generally dont go looking for trouble
>>
Me and my friends used to sword fight and wrestle all the time as teenagers, I stopped fighting people back in middle school, I live in a safe place so I don't really need to worry about fighting ever really
>>
Yes and yes, but if I want to actually deescalate the situation I'll pull a gun on them.

When I was 18-19 I would go around and piss people off just to start a fight with them, I'd get them to throw the first punch and from there it was self defense. Bear in mind this was also a time when I drew Andras sigils/inverted pentagrams everywhere and wanted to enlist so I could kill people.
>>
>>36393047
When I was a kid I had tardy strength from autism and I could fight adults. That strength had diminished from becoming a shut-in. Now as an adult I don't even know if I could fight a child.
>>
>>36393058
>man runs up to you
>socks you in the face
no problem, i know archery
>man socks you in the face again
>>
>>36393047
I pulled a gun on the neighbor kid once
>>
File: 1491853563554.jpg (79KB, 680x706px) Image search: [Google]
1491853563554.jpg
79KB, 680x706px
>>36393047
I know how to make a lot of people angry via mic spamming in red orchestra 2 if that's what you mean.
>>
Almost when I was in high school, but once my sister found out about it, she kept dragging me to the band room to avoid it. Even threatened the pin the whole thing on me for getting into such a stupid situation.
>>
I may have to fight soon for the first time in my life... Story time I guess
>be me autist shut-in robot
>eventually get better and become a cyborg
>somehow manage to get a gf, she cuts, is a bullimic, is suicidial, etc
>gf has beta orbiter (a lot more beta than me)
>be happy with gf for two months, lose virginity with her
>everything seems perfect, we love each other, she seems a lot happier than before, I think that I was fixing her, and she says she wants to marry me
>two weeks after having sex she cheats on me with orbiter
>I dumped her
>yesterday I punched orbiter (now her bf) on the face while she watched
>today he texts me, he wants to see me
>nope.jpg
>a friend tells me that he and three of his chad friends wanted to beat me up

I have friends too, many more and more dangerous, but I don't want to get them in trouble
Anyways, if one of his chad friends touches me, I'll have to fight or call them to fight together
>>
>>36395318
Advice pls I don't know shit about fighting and I'm skinnyfat and extremely weak
>>
>>36395344
Tire iron is your friend, big boy
>>
File: 8485395.jpg.png (753KB, 1008x672px) Image search: [Google]
8485395.jpg.png
753KB, 1008x672px
>>36394160
>calm someone down
>Pull a gun on them
Jesus christ save America
>>
I've been in a few fights, but I wouldn't say I'm good at fighting and I don't really like it. I guess I can take a punch. I got into a fight a while ago because I guess I was with a guy's girlfriend and he wasn't very happy. I landed some good hits but my head ended up pretty swollen up because he kept headbutting me. It reminded me of when my brother was a kid and would headbutt the floor if he got mad. Except this guy was headbutting me.
>>
>>36395344
Be sure to go for body shots. I'd rather have 10 solid punches to the face than one in the gut.
>>
>>36395368
Shit, no weapons, I'm 18 and the dude is 15 I think
I don't want to get in legal trouble

>>36395420
I don't understand... A punch in the face can break a nose and knock someone out...
But one in ghe gut sure it hurts but I've taken many and they aren't that dangerous
>>
File: 1486801927780s.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486801927780s.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>36394280
>Next day man is leaving his house.
>an arrow hits him in the neck
>he claws at his throat, trying to get it out
>another arrow hits him through his eye
>he falls to the ground, dead
>police never catch the killer, the arrows were made of ice, so they didn't have a murder weapon
>>
>>36393047
i really don't know how to fight but i know that if you want to kill him you could slam him on his ears.
>>
>>36395471
True but understand they'll be protecting their face a lot more, when they're winded you can land as many punches to them as you want since they're "staggered"
>>
>>36393047
Never, worst I got was occasionally getting hit in the arm. I don't even know *how* to fight, like is there technique to punching someone in the face or do you just thrust your fist in there hard as you can
>>
>>36395524
Well, that's true but during a fight I wouldn't be able to think clearly and I would fuck that up
I get very anxious in those situations
It's strange that I could even punch the beta orbiter that time
What about hitting people in the ballsack? Is it worth it?
>>
>>36395344
punch him in the solar plexus or in the ear, those two places are guaranteed to make a big guy fall
>>
>>36395541
Not really. Most of the tips and techniques and stuff you learn from a class or whatever are only really useful in the context of a competition fight. Actual fights are usually just flailing around and trying to hurt the other guy. Punching, kicking, biting, choking, etc.
>>
>>36395577
Kind of an asshole thing to do, but if you dont care about your reputation or whatever left of it, go for it
>>
>>36395471
You can also break your knuckles by punching someone in the face without gloves.
>>
>>36395485
Wat if the guy punched you blind?

You aint the green arrow
>>
>>36395594
Once I was drunk and a random guy hit me in the ear with his open hand
I was partially deaf for three weeks
It could work

>>36395621
If the guy is bigger than me, I won't really care about my reputation in that moment

>>36395635
Haha I'm too weak to break my own knuckles doing that
I wish I was joking
>>
How do I learn how to fight cause I know two pedos I'm morally required to beat the shit out of if I ever see them
>>
>>36395658
You said he was 15, you'll probably be bigger
>>
File: 1487393974586.jpg (341KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487393974586.jpg
341KB, 1024x768px
>>36393047
>do you know how to fight
Against untrained opponent in the streets? yes
Against anyone with a proper training in martial arts? no, i would get my ass kicked by decent trained fighter

>have you ever been in a fight?
Many times in my youth (bad neighborhood), none of the fights went over board but all of the people i fought were shittier fighters than me (i have no training but i knew basics like foot work, jabbing etc)
Mostly the fights was me jabbing them until they got pissed and then getting few hard straights in, once i ran out of stamina i would just tackle them to the ground and wait for them to tire out or tap out
>>
>>36395713
I was talking about his friends, they are 18 or older, but I know they're bigger and stronger than me
>>
>>36395658
Not to sound like a smartass, but I doubt you are too weak. Most of the strength in a punch should be generated by your legs, and assuming your legs are strong enough to support your weight, they should be strong enough to break your knuckles.
>>
>>36395688
>boxing gym
>martial arts dojo
>self trained (lol)
>sparring with a friend (use gloves)
Depends what fighting style you want to learn, if you just want the basic orthodox style standing fights go for boxing, if you want some fancy moves /throws /grapples go dojo
Know that you will be kicked out of gyms and dojos for using your skills outside of the gym/dojo, there are some situations that you might be allowed to use your skills outside of the ring but rule of thumb is if you go pick a fight outside of ring = bye bye training
>>
>>36393047
My whole life it was always against scrawny ginger kids or niggers.
Of course everything im saying is fiction, because this is 4chan, but i won most of my fights.
but its like >>36393081 said, fights stop being necessary after you get out of highschool.
Once i finally moved away from the poor areas of my town and was around people of my skin pigment i finally felt more at ease.
I was mugged at knife point more than once and its not fun if youre saying
>oh im sorry my fine black gentlemen, i am dirt poor, please dont start anything i wont call the cops and give them your description after you leave in your old fucked up bumper 64 Impala
After it happens once you prepare yourself alot more for that specific scenario.
>>
>>36393047
Yeah I used to get the shit beat out of me my whole life but a couple years ago, I relocated to Texas and made friends with a bunch of cholos from the wrong side of town. They taught me how to box. I've been in a few fights since then.
>>
>>36394684
i fucking know who you are you little bitch
im just trying to play the goddamn game you fucker
>>
>>36393047
>know how to fight
Just keeping punching until either they stop punching back or until your lights-out, right?

>been in a fight
I've never been pushed far enough, or pushed someone too far. Also being 6'3" deters people I think. I'm probably all bark no bite.
>>
>>36393047
>High School basketball championships for the region
>Our school loses
>Some of our players get pissed, one is drunk
>drunk one punches kid from winning team
>fight breaks out
>GTFO because I'm a 5'5 manlet
>Someone from other school tries tackling me, but falls on asphalt
>kick him in the stomach and run
>so bad that 2 kids got hospitalized
>one got a bike lock straight to the back of his head
>>
File: 1481588827390.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1481588827390.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>tfw 2-0 in street fights and haven't fought in almost 10 years
>>
>>36393047
>do any of you guys know how to fight?
I haven't been trained in any martial art, but i fought a lot when i was younger, so i kinda developed my own style
>have you ever been in a fight?
Yes, when i was little me and my friends used to fight a lot, we mostly did it because it was fun. Also, almost every kid in my school liked to fight, so there were "friendly" fights everyday in my school (we still beated the living shit out of eachother, it was friendly because there were no hard feelings afterwards, we knew we did it for fun), so i basically fought everyday from grade 1 to highschool. grade 9~12 were boring as fuck for me, because in my highschool people just talked shit about each other and never really did anything.
I remember that one fat fuck tried to fight with me and he didn't even knew how to throw a punch, i hit him just once (a kick in the leg) and he fucking collapsed.
Aside from that, i did some sparring with a friend that practiced boxing and with another friend who practiced muay thai, shit was fun.
>>
Not even trying to be an internet tough guy, but I can actually say I know how to fight. Been in a very few real fights; mostly real-life violence is swift and one-sided. Contact sparring since I was a kid in various styles. Tae kwon do, stand-up boxing, and CMA with varying levels of amateurity. Gymnastics briefly as a toddler, too, for what that's worth.

I feel confident enough that I can defend myself against pretty much anybody and probably could just beat the average person to death, but I'd be stupid to pick on somebody twice my height or orders of magnitude more experienced. Also feel like I ought to learn some BJJ or judo or some shit because somebody who could grapple could probably kick my ass.
>>
File: 1477934292334.jpg (139KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477934292334.jpg
139KB, 2048x1024px
Not even once, almost though.

>thinking that inflicting physical harm upon one another is going to solve any issue
>>
>>36396039
>just keep punching

It's actually a little more complicated than that.

>have the muscle memory to throw a punch, at minimum
>stay mobile, keep your head a moving target, keep your shoulders high and tight, always return your hand back to your guard, and duck and weave
>don't throw fancy-ass kicks you don't know how to throw; just stomp shins and feet by driving your heel down; mix up blows low and high
>aim for the eyes, ears, jaw, nose, cheekbone, throat, solar plexus, crotch, shins, groin, instep, and liver
>throw your whole body into hooks and make it a motion of your hips and not your arms, keep that guard high and tight
>throw elbows and knees in combinationwith punches, especially close-up
>throw headbutts; don't telegraph them by winding up, just slam the curved part of your skull into a flat part like the ridge of the nose or the cheekbone and avoid teeth
>ground and pound
>get inside and throw body shots if somebody big tries to crowd you
>grab the back of somebody's head, pull them down, and knee them in the face if you want to go to jail
>no big worldstar haymakers

Those are sorta the basics.
>>
>>36393047
I had frequent fights in elemantary school, people made fun of me and I attacked them and then they told the teacher

I learned since to ignore people and not act like a nigger
>>
>>36395471
A punch in the NOSE can break the nose, anywere else in the head has a low-chance of KO because you are punching a big bone, which has a constant guard by two more bones (arms).

Gut, on the other hand, is a soft tissue easily prone to higher damage because the only thing that is covering you body are ribs (which could be broken like a fucking stick).

Aim for the plexus, kidneys and PUBIS (it's a part that connects 2 Illiums). If you punch pubis, we will fall down like a tower of cards
>>
I don't want to sound like a dick, but I've been in too many. I was fat and awkward even froma young age around people, but was used to violence and taking a punch from a 300lb ex-marine trained for war. Beat my ass and beat mom's ass and I learned to fight back. Kids didn't have a chance,a nd since I was fat(bigger) than them, I was always blamed for starting the shit even though my awkward autistic silent ass had a huge target on my back for being the weird kid. It continued well into high school until I beat a kid's ass at lunch in front of most of the school in the middle of the gym. After that I didn't fight much, until much later when I was in my 20s, and dad got shitfaced on vodka and came after me. I tackled him, broke his foot and popped his arm out of socket then punched him in the face and sprayed febreeze in his eyes because that dauntless nigga kept trying to fight even though he was losing badly and I just wanted it to stop.

Should have practiced MMA, but now i'm too old, and I've always hated fighting. I'm also not saying I won every fight, but I dished out a fair amount of beatings.I hated it, hated it, hated it.
>>
>>36393047
>know how to fight
I took isshun ryu classes when i was a wee lad, i was in there for about 7 years and got mt second degree black belt when i was 14, i had one of the strongest punches among adults around the same age
>been in a fight
Ive been in three fights first one was with some random dindu, another was with a pajeet, and the last was with this piece of shit tranny that ruined my life
>be me in middle school
>had literally no friends so i was sitting down watching everyone else play
>an older dindu walked up to me, he had those strong BBC genes and was starting to look like a bull
>he asks why im being a lonely bitch
>just stare at him
>he tells me that he isnt going to repeat himself
>i just keep staring, i didnt knoe what the fuck to do
>he grabs me by my collar and picks me up off the ground
>he started yelling at me
>i broke his grip and smashed my elbow into his face
>he hit the ground like a sack of shit
>the other dindus he was with started beating the shit out of me
>they got away with it because they all said i was picking on tyrone because he was black
>got a 5 day suspension
Next is pajeet
>this was later in middleschool
>got into a group of people who play basketball
>play two ball knockout everyday at lunch
>this one kid keeps giving me shit when i get knocked out
>i wasnt good but i wasent that bad either
>one day i finally had enough and told him to fuck off
>usually never responded to him
>he kept giving me shit
>i ended up grabbing him by the throat
>i punched him in the jaw
>threw a knee at his ribs and broke a few
>i finally got tackled by security guards
>got away with it cause autism and he provoked me
Continued?
>>
I can sort of fight. I used to look at fighting moves from video games and tried them in real life when I was a kid. Most sucked, but some actually work pretty good. I know how to bring someone to the ground with their arm, so that's pretty handy. Also I like to hit soft spots on the body, like the side of the chest right under the ribs, it hurts like hell.
>>
>>36393047
yes
yes
whats the point of this thread?
>>
>>36397468
Continued
The last was the best imo, btw this bitch ruined mt life and id the reason im on this board in the first place
>in highschool, juinor year
>had started lifting heavy and had some decent gains
>it approached me in the halls and started to give me shit
>tried to leave
>it pushed me into the wall
>i punched this motherfucker in the throat as hard as i could
>elbowed it in the jaw and shattered it
>kicked out its knee
>drop kicked it in the chest
>started kicking it in the chest a solid 10 or 12 times
>stomped its head a few times as well
>got away with it again cause autism and it threw the first punch
>it tried to take me to court cause "transphobia"
>didnt work
This last one is the only thing that makes me smile anymore, i hope you are permenantly crippled you fucking whore
>>
File: 1463531596896.gif (1MB, 204x141px) Image search: [Google]
1463531596896.gif
1MB, 204x141px
Since none of you are posting it.
>>
>>36397818
anybody got a bigger version of this gif?
>>
I used to get in fights a lot when I was a kid.
After I went through puberty I stopped getting into fights.
Although, I'm 25 now and I did get into one fight not too long ago. I was blackout drunk and got my ass kicked. I deserved it, desu. I was kind of asking for it. I only remember bits and pieces. If I was sober, If I wasn't so wasted I think I would've stood a much better chance.

It's weird though. After that last fight, even though I lost, it felt nice knowing that I could take an ass beating. I had never gotten the shit kicked out of me before. I could feel the testosterone flowing through me for weeks after that.
>>
just recently i pushed a drunk from my car because he wouldnt get out. bitch also stole my weed.
>>
>>36398010
not this anon but weed is one of few things i care enough to kill over
>>
got into constant fights in my ghetto ass elementary being one of the few black kids surrounded by white hicks. it used to be fun when i was a kid but as i got older it became pointless and i stopped altogether in high school

desu i probably let myself get punked more than i should have in high school but i hated the idea of getting into a confrontation by then

funny thing is that i went from being the smallest kid albiet far more athletic than the hicks in elementary school who was always ready to go to hating fights as a big ass nigga in high school
>>
>>36398110
I can almost guarantee you were probably a giant piece of shit throughout school. You probably were not bullied, you were the bully.
>>
>>36397110
>Knee then in the face if you want to go to jail
Why would this of all the things you posted be the one to send you to jail?
>>
File: 1467430620126.gif (346KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1467430620126.gif
346KB, 250x200px
>>36398110
Right the whole community hatted you because you're black, it definitely wasn't the fact you were an asshole kid who picked fights with other kids, no It wasn't you who was wrong it was the world amirite?
>>
>>36393047
Trained judo in my early teens. I only remember few basic moves.

As for fights I generally avoid them, partially because I'm weak fat pussy and partially because of low pain threshold. However, if I get into combat mood, as my brother put it, "unstoppable". To ilustrate with story.

>14 years old
>taking back DVD to rental place
>2 kids of about my age want to "rob" me of that DVD (in quotation because their intent was unclear)
>they drag me by shirt while trading punches
>eventually punch one in face hard enough so he releases me
>use this to throw other to the ground with judo technique
>grab other wrestling style (was into this around that time)
>spin him around me and throw him into wall
>KO
>other kid decides to leg it
>chase him for what feel like 10min
>he hides behind glass door of his designated living block
>is start to pound door like maniac while he laughs at me
>after a while glass starts to crack so he runs upstairs
>some lady yelled at me from across the street, so I run away
>after few min of running stop and feel like dying of exaustion
>lay on grass and pass out
>>
File: hmm.png (549KB, 534x557px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
549KB, 534x557px
>>36398486
>>36398259
i can't make you believe me but

i literally just wasn't liked by almost anyone when i switched elementary schools to the hick school even though i never provoked anyone. i can't even say it was because i was black, i just wasn't liked. if anything i tried to be nice because i had little friends in school but eventually i moved past and stopped talking to the kids in my class. i still got picked on but it was whatever

this probably won't help my case in making you believe me but the same thing happened in the old elementary school too to a lesser extent and even though i generally treated everyone the same i could usually only get the black kids to like me at first. if anything i was probably just an unpopular kid who was looked out for by the blacks because i was one of them
>>
>>36395485
>the arrows were made of ice
is this actually possible?
>>
>>36398110
should have gotten into football or something. being good at football gets you instant status with rednecks.
>>
>>36393098
are you a female
tits please
with a knife between em if you have one
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.