[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck has his taint wound not killed him?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled-1.jpg (194KB, 628x707px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
194KB, 628x707px
How the fuck has his taint wound not killed him?
>>
>>36392567
It's not a wound, it's a real vagina. The sound therapy worked.
>>
>>36392567
Meme magick
>>
File: ahaha.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
ahaha.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>he couldn't find a boyfriend free girl
>so he became one
>>
Bacteria are too embarrassed to live on him.
>>
>>36392604
anyone have the cum webm
>>
>>36392741
That's not him in the video
>>
>>36392757
i know, but it is still a good webm
>>
>>36392669
>Not becoming your own boyfriend free girl
>>
>>36392567
Anyone got the picture of his crooked dick?
>>
man how does he hide his facial hair so well, couldnt even notice it at first glance
>>
>>36393476
Go to gallery of horrors.
https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Nudes
>>
>>36393554
It looks like his dick has a camels hump on it
>>
>>36392846
>a good webm

>>36392567
He said he got it looked at and healed up in the video your pic is from, iirc.
>>
File: 1487021124896.png (307KB, 603x453px) Image search: [Google]
1487021124896.png
307KB, 603x453px
I feel bad for him but he is a scamming piece of shit. His mom is worse off.
>>
anyone trying to get together the 20 grand to buy her original True and Honest polo shirt?

seems pretty steep for this Iconic good but once she dies you know you'll be able to flip it for twice that
>>
ya'll knew his parents are worse.
They even drove over the gameplace owner
>>
>>36394059
His mother is an awful person. Don't feel bad for her. She's the main reason Chris is so fucked up.
>>
>>36394434
Care to give me a quick rundown on his mom?
>>
>>36395704
she was a harlot, alienated her family had a bastard son out of wedlock, multiple substitute father figures, almost shot him in the head, met a retired engineer who was 20 years older than her snagged him as a husband before menopause and got pregnant with chris. Had an autistic son who they went great lengths to find a schoolboard that would mainstream him instead of giving him special care, eventually it grew up to be Christine chandler. She has threatened her life over inane things and is a hoarder so it's probably safe to assume she's a bit off.
>>
>>36396110
Depressing.
Well, I asked for it. Thanks for the info
>>
Man Ted Cruz has let himself go
>>
>>36392669
it's just like on my 4chan posts
>>
>>36396110
Guy you originally responded to here. If you speak the truth that is horrible. I still stand to my point that Chris's a scammer though.
>>
Really it's a miracle Barb is still alive. Chris should have sperged out and murdered her instead of begging her for sex and giving her all of his money so she can fill the house with more trash.

This video was shit because the autistic fucks who interviewed Chris looked far worse than him. I mean, Chris didn't seem like such a terrible guy in the video and you genuinely felt bad for how fucked up he is. Unless you were an edgy teenager with greasy hair and indoor sunglasses that is.
>>
>>36396757
in what way is it a miracle that she's alive?
she's not that old and not that senile
>>
>>36396800

She needs constant medication and Chris would rather buy Legos and games than pay for his mothers care.
>>
>>36396748
I'm not a Chris apologist, or even a follower of the saga except for what I see elsewhere since Bob died.
That being said, what makes you call him a scammer? Chris obviously has a lot of problems but as far as I can tell he isn't capable of scamming anyone. He does get money from his "trolls" but he isn't acquiring it by grift, I don't think.
>>
>>36396818
>begged for money for his mothers so called medicine and debt
>spent it on toys and shit

You can argue giving money to Chris is stupid but it's still scamming
>>
>>36396800
She's 75. Was obese for 20 years. Spent most of her days sitting on her fat ass and scheming to keep her son as inept as possible (like that time he wanted to move out and she threatened to kill herself), she got him into financial trouble, she let him carry a pocket knife and mace when he really shouldn't even own these things, she hit some guy with her car and almost got both of them jailed... If I was Chris I'd have sliced that whore's throat years ago.
>>
File: 1491892392596.jpg (298KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491892392596.jpg
298KB, 1280x1280px
>>36392567
>he got 1500$ selling his horrible sonichu totem

Tell me he isn't the luckiest motherfucker around.
>>
>>36396901
what does "Christine" look like as a woman?
>>
>>36396757

>Chris didn't seem like such a terrible guy in the video

Let me start out by saying this. I don't hate Chris, I fucking love him. Truly, there would be no better ending to the Chris-Chan story than for him to grow up and have a happy ending.

That being said, I can safely say that Chris is an extremely shitty human with zero empathy for anyone who isn't himself.

That being said I'm genuinely curious to see what happens when his mom dies. If Chris doesn't lose everything I think he might be ok.
>>
>>36396901
Wow, he really looks like Bob with the age filter on
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.