[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone explain why women are so obsessed with height? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 23

File: 1491285269611.gif (850KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491285269611.gif
850KB, 500x500px
can someone explain why women are so obsessed with height?

I seriously don't get it

almost every woman has such a severe hangup about men's height, why?
>>
>>36392481
>almost every woman has such a severe hangup about men's height, why?
they subconsciously want security and protection, therefore they seek tall guys because they are bigger and stronger than girls.
>>
>>36392481
they haven't grown up from daddy doing everything for them
>>
>>36392512
but then how can they also claim to want equality and stuff if they're such slaves to biology

if you need a big man to protect you then you deserve to be a second class citizen

we aren't cavemen, we don't bonk women on the heads with clubs and drag them back to our rape caves. what the fuck do they need protection for? the best protection you can get in modern day is a shitload of cash.
>>
>>36392512
this. stacies want to be walking around with a guy thats manly. not with some guy that's shorter them and looks like they are walking around their pet oompa loompa.
>>
>>36392535
>we aren't cavemen
biologically we are cavemen in suits.
>>
But they aren't? Why do you create a useless thread that's nothing but desperate conjecture?
>>
I hate short women. I wish they would die. I am completely serious. If a woman is below 5'3" she should not reproduce. It's their fault that short men even exist. When we stop enabling femlets, shortness will go extinct.

Say no to femlet cunts.
>>
>>36392581
>But they aren't?
They are. How can you deny such a simple fact of reality? Ask any woman on the street. They'll tell you height matters. They'll tell you that short men are embarrassing and they would not date someone shorter than them.

Any woman will say this.
>>
>>36392481
>why do women like tall men?
>why do men like big boobs?

stupid manlet
>>
>>36392682
I guess that could be a good analogy if there weren't a ton of men who liked flat chests, or if women were discriminated against because of their flat chests and were the subjects of ridicule and died alone because no one would ever think of them as a real woman...

too bad that doesn't happen though
>>
There are always girls shorter than you.
>>
>>36392719
yeah but women don't care

it's not about being "taller than"

it's about being TALL

if you're not tall, you aren't shit. 5'0" women want 6'0" guys. even though they look goofy as hell together. and then they have a 5'6" male child and the curse continues
>>
>>36392743
I am 6' 3" and I would never want to be seen with a girl that short, they will learn to settle for average height guys.

Now if you are below 5' 5" there may be an issue.
>>
>>36392782
>they will learn to settle
hehehehhe
>>
>>36392605
Ask any woman on the street if she would rather date a short handsome rich guy or a tall ugly lanklet NEET. This is why robots are virgins.
>>
>>36392743
You are wrong. Taller men have a much higher chance of being virgins.
>>
>>36392872
got a source on that buddy?
>>
>>36392782
You are 6'3" and still a virgin, it's not like you can be picky.
>>
>>36392581
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA

I'd say it's rather important in general.
>>
File: Patrick1.jpg (81KB, 735x735px) Image search: [Google]
Patrick1.jpg
81KB, 735x735px
Men want mommy gfs to cook and clean and support them emotionally and take care of them. Men want to hold their gf and feel loved and supported as if they're mothers are holding them.

Women want daddy bfs to protect them and support them financially. Being taller makes one manlier and makes women feel like they're safe and in daddy's arms.
>>
>>36392713
Men have more varied sexualities than women.They do the same thing but they are just less unified in their opinions. There isn't really a female equivalent of the "tits vs ass" debate for example, because they all more or less agree.
>>
>>36392927
>Men have more varied sexualities than women.They do the same thing but
so what you're saying is they DON'T do the same thing
>>
>>36392926
Forgot to add, women also want a strong man that can offer direction and make decisions for the family. Similar to their daddy as well.
>>
They're obsessed with more than height once you consider aethetics and stuff

Also details, some girls like jewelery and stuff which complicates things

Purses and scarves and fashion, some girls like wearing pants and others like dressing up pretty, some want to put forth the illusion thst they're perfect little angels who would never do anything naughty

Some want guys who are good looking and muscular, some girls like guys that are handsome but not skinny, some want ottermode guys

Most though I feel are obsessed with taller guys and guys that make them feel smaller or something, a shame because a part of me likes tall girls

>tfw every single one of us except for those made in a lab are the product of people engaging in sexual relations
>>
>>36392926
>tfw mommy gf with a daddy bf
>>
>>36392957
>>36392926
/thread
seriously why cant people be free thinking individuals and grow out of their highschool years?
>>
>>36392950
They do.
Johnny says "tall girls a qt"
Jimmy says "no short girls are best girls"

Men have opinions and preferences (obviously). The same conversation with girls goes like:

Stacey: "tall guys are hot"
Jenny : "i agree"
>>
>tfw you realize all women want a big strong man to abuse them and basically rape them

what the fuck why are women so stupid
>>
>>36392987
but that's not the same thing

are you dumb? like that's fundamentally not the same. you aren't making sense. men have a variety of tastes and women like one thing.

that's not the same thing. I really don't even understand the point you're trying to make
>>
>>36392989
No, women want aggressive big men that abuse other people but are gentle to them and them only. That is the ideal.
>>
>>36392481
Every single female wants Chad.
>>
>>36392989
They are subhuman, all their lizard brain wants is a loyal Chad.
>>
>>36393014
>but are gentle to them
hahahhhhahahaha

women wanna be fuckin bent over and slammed. they want to be split like a log. they want to be choked and skullfucked. they want the man to take it from them. it's actually fucked up and gross.

women do not want their man to be "gentle" they want him to be a caveman with a forearm sized penis
>>
>>36392481
They are primitive with brains stuck in the caveman era.
>>
>>36393013
"I like [adjective] girls" = preference
"I like tall guys" = preference

preference = preference

That's obviously over simplified but idk how to explain it to you if you still don't get what im saying.
>>
>>36392957
>lord of the flies
>tfw desire to seek out someone to lead often leads people to elect crazy people into positions of power

I made myself laugh
>>
>>36393065
DUDE

YOU DUMMY

the whole fucking point I'm making is that men like DIFFERENT THINGS and women like THE SAME THING
>>
>>36392682
>what is DFC?
>what is shape over size?
>>
It just feels bad knowing a girl will never feel safe and protected when she's with me
>>
>>36393037
During sex, yeah, but they expect rough during sex and gentle outside of that. Only the crazy ones actually want to be battered and raped.

So they want a guy who's abusive to everyone else, rough during sex and nice and gentle to you in every other way.
>>
File: 1454531586349.jpg (31KB, 339x318px) Image search: [Google]
1454531586349.jpg
31KB, 339x318px
>>36392535
the same way a lot of people want a virgin bride but want to slut it up as well
humans are huge hypocrites across the board.
>>
>>36392481

Height has nothing to do with strength. Women go after tall guys only for the same reason they go after black men. It's the perception and the meme that tall men are better and stronger and the meme that black men have bigger dicks and are better at sex. Neither are true, but women fall for the meme because black, tall men are the most attractive men on earth and all women think with their pussies.
>>
>>36393134
which brings me back to my original question "why are women so stupid?"

actual complete dumbasses
>>
>>36393158
Black men were literally bred to be strong and aggressive, why wouldn't women go after that?
>>
File: 148948962871.png (172KB, 539x779px) Image search: [Google]
148948962871.png
172KB, 539x779px
>>36393169
Humans in general are stupid. I mean look where we are anon?
Hell OP needed help with a really basic question most kids would understand very quickly.
>>
>>36393174

I'm agreeing with you, black men are the most attractive men to women. That's just how it is. And Africans that go to Europe are popular with European women and are bigger than European men as well so it's not even "they were bred" you fucking dumbass.
>>
I guess they want to get impregnated by big guys in order to make our race taller and eventually turn into giants. That will be the beginning of "Attack on titan"
>>
>>36393209
No they were bred in African countries too.
To survive in Africa is a physical feat, the weak die off. In first world countries, even the retards survive.

Europeans have been using their brains to solve problems for ages. How to survive freezing temperatures, how to farm, how to invent to further succeed. Africans still run miles to hunt and seek water to this day and have had to survive off of physical feats for much longer.
>>
File: 1489903356107.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1489903356107.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
>>36392592
Bait this obvi is heretical
>>
ITT: autistic virgins thinking they are experts at knowing what women like in a man.
>>
>>36393244
In 1000 years on future r9k:
>tfw 6'5 manlet
>>
>>36393269
How is it bait, faggot?

Short people only exist because short women are pampered and socially acceptable. They fucking cause manlets to exist.
>>
>>36393266

Then I guess that means that Africans and black men are just genetically superior to white men and women take note of this and lust after them.
>>
>>36393209
How retarded are you? The vast majority of white women will never want a black guy. Those who do are a fringe minority.
>>
>>36393293
>le white women want black cock meme

Only an idiot would believe this.
>>
>>36393280
ITP: toasted roastie pretends she or her gender has any sort of nuance to them
>>
genes. No one wants inferior manlet genes for their offspring
>>
>>36393280
I'm sorry but did you mean:
Every thread berating women on r9k?
>>
>>36393298
>>36393310

Go back to /pol/ faggit
>>
>>36393322
Cuck fetishist or black guy? Which one are you?
>>
A lot of people hit the mark in the thread for why women are attracted to taller guys.
I'm sure its different for every one, but I prefer height on a male because it really does feel that little bit more secure. From just walking around with, to even cuddling, something about them makes you feel safer. Cuddling with a tall person feels pretty comfier too as well, being completely surrounded and made to feel small yet secure at your most vulnerable is another one of those weirdly hot things.
As far as biology goes, usually tall people are fairly strong as well and physical power is inherently going to be attractive to women because biology, the same as ample breasts and ass, indicators of good genes and fertility will be to men. I'm also sure there's some psychology shit in here as well about replacement fathers, always seeing you father as taller and replacing that or whatever.

This all being said though, in would like to reiterate that just because being taller, is seen as more attractive, it does not mean that it is a prerequisite to be attractive. Its just an asset.
And being "tall" is subjective as well since different people have different definitions of what is tall, where as some people think 5'8 is tall and others only think people above 6'3 are tall.

>>36392782
>They will learn to settle
5'0, and still climbing six footers like trees.
But I think that has to do more with overcompensating for my lack of height.
>>
>>36393367
never breed you slag

or at least have the common courtesy to abort it if it's a boy. don't punish another soul with the lifelong agony of being a manlet.
>>
>>36392481
>6'
>5'0 qt choses 5'6 manlet who's just as built as me
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36393367

Height has no correlation with strength. Everything else is correct though. Manlets should be castrated and made into slaves. But I guess it doesnt matter either way since no woman will ever be near them.
>>
File: 6'0 vs 5'9.jpg (78KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
6'0 vs 5'9.jpg
78KB, 800x534px
>>36392857
>b-b-but a short millionaire is more appealing than a tall hobo
Will
they
ever
learn?
>>
>>36393453
>Height has no correlation with strength
On average taller person should be stronger than shorter one just because you have to carry bigger skeleton.
>>
>>36393065
For girls height is a requirement not a preference

Men have preferences, women have requirements
>>
>>36393494
>Will
>they
>ever
>learn?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA
>>
5'3 manlet here
Should I end it anon
>>
File: file.png (53KB, 172x523px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
53KB, 172x523px
It seems like it's you guys who are way too obsessed with height, and not women. Maybe you're seeing things where there are none.
>>
>>36392481
The majority of women are attracted to tall men for the same reasons that the majority of men are attracted to women with hour glass figures. It all comes down to breeding and rearing children.

Tall men are typically stronger than short men which means they will be better equipped to provide for her and her child (hunting and gathering) and fend off other men and/or predators. By being able to do these things he will be a more productive member of the "tribe" and there for have a better standing within the social group, further increasing the chance that her offspring will make it to adulthood and propagate genes in future generations.

Sure it may be the 21st century but much of our behaviour and sexual preferences have not changed from way back when we were monkey people living in caves.

Some people seem to forget that humans are still animals, hyper advanced animals with cars and smartphones, but animals none the less.
>>
>>36393540
then explain why women should be allowed to vote or wear pants
>>
>>36393540

Again, there is no correlation between height and strength. Some of the strongest weightlifters in the world are only like 5'8". Everything else is true though which is why manlets are ignored by women.
>>
>>36392481
Because OP their genes tell them that tall men are better at survival.

Firstly, it means they have access to superior nutrition (up to 40% of height is based upon nutrition). This means they are good at survival. So it's selected for and then becomes built into their genetics.

Secondly, a taller mate is a more imposing figured which means that he will be stronger in general than a shorter one. This is exactly what a female is looking for in a mate.

These things don't really apply to our civilization since it's not about survival, and short men can do just as well as tall men because of technology...but you can't change genetics so quickly. Women are biologically wired to want tall strong men. Just like men are biologically wired to want young, supple, women.
>>
>>36393629
The only thing that's true here is that you're a beta virgin who will die without having kissed a girl. Even the lanklets here have a higher chance of losing their virginity.
>>
>>36393660
>Even the lanklets here have a higher chance of losing their virginity.
I doubt it.
t. 6'4 25 khv anon.
>>
>>36392535
Humans haven't changed much since the hunter gatherer days. If you want to see what women really want, look back to those times.
>>
>>36393660
>>36393673

Found the sad manlets

>>36393681
>women raped and enslaved by all men
>humans havent changed
>>
>>36392535
>if you need a big man to protect you then you deserve to be a second class citizen
>women want to have their cake and eat it too
Stop the fucking presses.
>>
>>36393681
>If you want to see what women really want, look back to those times.
And what do they like?
>>
>>36393613
The Omega males all banding together to give women rights back in the day to get pussy they wouldn't have gotten otherwise. Chads are a minority amongst men
>>
>>36393673
At least you're not as pathetic as that raging autist.
>>
>>36393857
Nevertheless i'm still 25 khv.
>>
I feel like any relationship I'm in will look silly because I'm only a 4'11 girl, like what's the point. Im also afraid to have children cause of the possibility of them being miniature
>>
>>36393944
>I'm only a 4'11 girl,
Latino or asian?
>>
>>36393944
>4'11"

This is objectively the perfect female height.
>>
>>36392535
Nice job going straight from "She finds certain types of men more attractive than others." to "They deserve second class citizenship."
>>
>>36393701
The biggest, strongest, most alpha male of all who can gather resources, hence why the Chadiest of Chads usually can get harems.
>>
>5'3
I just want the guy I like to be taller than me.
>>
>>36393974
But those males usually end up cheating on women. Why would they want such male?
>>
>>36393693
Well in the Middle East, Africa, South Asia thats certainly the case.
>>
>>36393994
Women don't care if the men cheat, not really. Of course this only is true if it's a chad doing the cheating. It only turns them on more in that case and they try even harder to please Chad to keep him providing for her. If it's a beta male then she'll just jump ship to the next dick who will worship her.

it's literally biology.
>>
>>36393244
women want nephilim and to cuck humanity.

The bible is about satan fucking women first because they are easy, and thus birthing a line of 'heroic' 'tall' 'murderous' men whom along with their adulteress 'prefer' to hate humanity.
>>
>>36393994

Have you ever met a woman?

They're not rational creatures. Their only thought is to get their holes filled. Everything else they say and do is just window-dressing.
>>
>>36393983
Why though you fucking cunt
>>
>>36394030
so what's the difference between chad and beta in this case? besides why she gets with beta in the first place?
>>
>>36393298
twice as many women miscegenate as those who violate male taller law.
>>
I'm bi and find height incredibly important for being attractive too. Sorry lads, but the roasties are right on this.
>>
>>36393944
they wont be minature if you feed them and make them sleep more and play basketball

i know a guy who played basketball in his teens and he is the tallest in his family, taller than his dad, his older brother and his mom
>>
>>36394096
>not being attracted to qt twinks
gay
>>
>>36394110
that was because of him getting exhausted and sleeping more, not of playing basketball.
>>
>>36394079
Chad is chad. 6'2+, muscular, good facial structure, outgoing, sociable, confident, dominant.

Beta is lacking all or most of those things.

Female will grab the beta after being unable to attract a chad, or if she's mentally ill herself and is attracted to betas.
>>
>>36394121
you can have qt tall twinks too
>>
>>36394130
>she's mentally ill herself and is attracted to betas
just because you dont like Chad, you become mentally ill?
>>
>>36394121

tall twinks yes, but I just can't take manlets seriously. I know it sounds horrible. (I imagine this is less of a problem for women who are much shorter)
>>
>>36392481
Everyone is obsessed with height. Tall men do not take manlets seriously most of the time in the same job environment for example
>>
>>36394179

a: that's dogshit
b: who cares what men think?
>>
>>36394221
t. friendless neet
>>
>>36394274
no to both

you on the other hand are exactly that, if you had friends, and a job, you'd know what you said is pure nonsense
>>
>>36394298
t. lying fag
>>
>>36394315
who are you trying to fool, me, robots or yourself?
>>
>>36392592
Amen brother. All the navy fuckers that went and married 4"9 Filipina women. A lot of my coworkers spawned from this.
>>
>>36393944
If you have big boobs it's a good height.
>>
>>36394179
t. kissless virgin lanklet living in mommy's basement
>>
>>36394582
t. projecting insecure manlet
>>
>>36394652
Then what is the reason you post something so obviously wrong and dumb?
>>
>>36393983
This checks out. 5'5 manlet here who has boned lots of bimbos from 4'8 to 5'5. Only a couple who were taller though. Morale of the story: you can be 5'5 and still get a bunch of B to A- grade pussy if you take pride in your appearance and have confidence.
>>
>>36394818
>B to A- grade pussy

So what does that make your dick? B grade?
>>
>>36394860
No just wet.
>>
>>36392592
this pretty much. they're the same cunts that complain about manlets, and they're almost midget sized

i remember in uni this fucking 4'11 hot femlet with a 5'10 bf, seriously fuck her, date a guy that's like 5'3 ffs
>>
>>36392592
5'11 is GOAT woman height desu
>>
Women don't care about men's height as much as men think they do. It matters if they just want casual sex and the only trait their interested in is appearance, but most women actually evaluate men on the sum total of their traits.

Main reason women want tall men is because they would seem like a failure if they didn't want tall men. They would be looked down at by other women.
>>
>>36394985
Know how to piss off femlets? Be a short guy dating a tall girl. They get so buttmad every time they see me out with my gf.
>>
>>36394985
Lol dating a 5'3" guy would make her kids to be even more likely to be small
>>
File: 1483166244008.gif (249KB, 256x540px) Image search: [Google]
1483166244008.gif
249KB, 256x540px
>>36392481
CUZ THEY WANT THAT

BAM

BAM

BAM

BAM

BAM

BAM!
>>
>>36392592
>>36394367
>>36394985
You guys are just fucking cucks. Get over it. Work out, stop jerking off 24/7 and be a fucking man.
>>
>>36393520
No just go for smaller girls as hard as it is to find em
>>
>>36395091
Idiot. He should go for taller girls.
>>
>>36395076
How about you bend down and lube up your ass for me, fucking manlet.
>>
>>36394743
Its only wrong because it hurt your fee-fees.
>>
>>36393537
This.
Manlets never learn, it's their attitudes that are unattractive.
>>
>>36395131
How pathetic must you be that you're even considering going gay to lose your virginity. Lanklets, when will they learn?
>>
>>36395131
How about no fucking cuck.
>>
>>36394969

Really high bar you've set for yourself there.
>>
>>36393951
I'm neither haha sorry
>>
>>36393971
how can it be?
>>
>>36395750
>I'm neither haha sorry
you cant be white and that short
>>
Taller guys are more desirable. That's all there is to it.

Don't depend that men can't be equally as shallow or as picky about other things. Like women's weight. Except you can date a fat woman and help her to loose weight, but with a short guy....he's stuck that way forever and its not attractive.

For me anyway, some women feel differently and they are a minority.
>>
>>36395812
>Except you can date a fat woman and help her to loose weight
>date fat women
>help her to loose weight
>she realized her true SMV
>she leaves you for a Chad.
>>
>>36393971
Gianna Michaels is 5'11 and she's the hottest American porn star.
>>
>>36395907

Okay and how is this better than dating a short guy who is stuck that way for life?

Its probably the worst physical deformity.

Homely girl = Can wear makeup.
Overweight girl or guy = Can loose weight.
Homely guy = Can get a surgery
Scrawny guy = Can bulk up
Flatchested (or flat butt) girl = Can get surgery

Short guy = ????

I feel for short guys but life is unfair sometimes. There are women who will date short guys in fact even a midget (? dont know the pc term) can get married and has kids.
>>
>>36395805
Yeah I'm not white
>>
>>36395812
t. delusional bitter virgin lanklet who still thinks he could easily get a gf because of his height
>>
>>36392481

For the purposes of this thread, a short guy is anyone under 5'8". Anyone under 5'8" will be an unlovable virgin for his entire life.

>>36396021

It's very funny to me how all faults for a woman are overlooked while a short guy is fucked for life and yet there are trillions of dollars and massive amounts of social energy dedicated to defending women and saying "all women are beautiful."

You will never see the same thing for men because the very idea is laughable. Men are the garbage waste of society and women rule society. Chad always wins.
>>
>>36396140

I'm a woman and not a virgin either. I don't think men can get a gf with just height anymore than a woman can get a bf with just weight.

But height is important part of a man's sex appeal. Like square jaw, broad shoulder, handsome deep voice etc. That's just a fact. Being short undermines a man's sex charm in a big way same as being obese would for a woman (afaict).
>>
>>36396192
>I'm a woman and not a virgin either.
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>36396156

>It's very funny to me how all faults for a woman are overlooked while a short guy is fucked for life

Not true. A short guy just lacks sex appeal and life will be more difficult, dating will be more difficult, but not impossible.

>and yet there are trillions of dollars and massive amounts of social energy dedicated to defending women and saying "all women are beautiful."

Yeah this is stupid and embarssing. If it makes you feel any better, all that shit is totally transparent and ugly women don't think "wow I am beautiful the Dove Real Body commercial said so! Let me go buy Dove products now!" I don't feel 1% more beautiful just because some big company told me I am beautiful to buy their shit. The only thing that make me feel beautiful is when men tell me so.

>Men are the garbage waste of society and women rule society.

Not even true and you know it. Women love men more than they love each other.
>>
>>36396192
>woman can get a bf with just weight.
Are you fucking serious? Most of fat women would find bf in seconds if they'd lose weight
>>
>5'7''
>6/10 looks
>unicuck
>a bit of a social retard but not much
>still not a virgin

If you can't make relationships past the age of 18, I'm afraid it's not because of your height or looks, anon. It's mainly your personality - namely: acting too autistic when in front of other people because you never had a chance to develop social skills in your teen years; not liking the idea of interacting with other people at all; wanting a 10/10 virgin gf, or simply; having given up.
>>
>>36396261
>if

Millions of men will take an 800 pound woman. Try finding one overweight guy with a gf.
>>
>>36393629
In modern times, I agree there is no correlation between height and strength.
Anyone can go to the supermarket and buy the protein (be it meat or some form of supplement) needed to form the building blocks for muscle mass and have the spare time to go to the gym.

But back in the days when men had to Chase down their meals the bigger, stronger and more athletic men would have had better success rates and you ignored my point about tribes having to fight off other tribes to protect their women and resources not to mention predation by larger carnivores. Having more larger and imposing males about the place is going to act as a deterrant for rival tribes and predators.
>>
>>36396297
>Try finding one overweight guy with a gf.
There are a lot of them usually in 2nd world countries.
>>
>>36396297

Do a GIS of fat guy skinny woman it happens.

>>36396261

And many short men would find a gf in seconds if they could magically become taller. Point being it's not "just height" or "just weight". Its other ingredients too they just are missing a big one.
>>
>>36396358
So you're saying that shorter men are inferior?
>>
>>36393613
>Then explain why women should be allowed to vote.
Because the outcome of an election effects everyone who lives in the country/society in which the election and like it or not women are here to stay so it's only fair that they get a say in who governs/represents them.

>Explain why women should be allowed to wear pants.
Because who gives a fuck what women wear l, they can please themselves.
>>
>>36396298

My point is that it's literally all psychological. Not grounded in truth. Almost all of the greatest military leaders in history are shorter than 6'

My point is that you could take the strongest man in the world and compare him to an ottermode swimmer and the swimmer would be WAY more popular with women even though he'd get his ass kicked.

All that matters is appearance.
>>
Ive asked a lot of my female friends this, and not everyone thinks short guys is shittier.
Think about it though, does any of you want to fuck a chick above 180cm?
>>
>>36396457
Shit yeah I would, as long as she wasnt ugly
>>
>>36396384

In term of sex appeal, yes. And even in terms of commanding respect from other men, yes. (Which is why short men are paid less). There's no point in me lying to you and telling you a comforting lie when you can see with your own eyes that reality is not so kind.

But there's more to life than sex appeal, and there's even more to dating than sex appeal. Literal midgets have gotten married with kids. People remain celibate all their lives and still die happy and beloved by family and friends and God. Remember that.
>>
>>36392481
Women are physically grown children that want something bigger than them to hold them and feed them money and eggs
>>
>>36396476
How tall are you?
To tall women are just as unattractive as to low men in my eyes.
>>
>>36396479
>But there's more to life than sex appeal
Sure you can exist without it but it's very miserable life.
>>
>>36392535
Don't look for rationality and logic in feminism, anon.
>>
>>36396541
5 foot 9. But who gives a shit what you find unattractive? That's not what you originally asked.
>>
>>36396591

Not necessarily. My auntie died single, never had a bf in her life. She had a lot of mental problems and physical problems and died relatively early on. But she was incredibly loving, taking care of her nieces and nephews (including me), devoted herself to God and her seniors group, devoted herself to online communities.

You have tons of value outside of the people who want to have sex with you. A persons worth is not wrapped up in sex appeal, nor is sex the path to happiness.
>>
>>36396677
>A persons worth is not wrapped up in sex appeal, nor is sex the path to happiness.
That's very rich, especially when it comes from non-virgin female who has no idea what it means to be undesired incel.
>>
>>36396707

I spent a lot of time at a convent trying to decide what my vocation was before I found my fiance. I met a lot of nuns and all were incredibly happy and glowing people.

If you want a gf you can probably find one. It will be harder but there you go. But you don't need a gf to be happy or to be loved.
>>
>>36392535
>but then how can they also claim to want equality and stuff if they're such slaves to biology
EVERYONE is a slave to biology
>>
Yui is cute but i think Mio is sometimes cuter
>>
>>36396667
My entire point was that people has different tastes, lots of girls like smaller guys, and lots of girls don't give a fuck.
You're an unpleasant guy, that might be why you dont get laid mate, not because you're a manlet.
>>
File: 893[1].jpg (310KB, 1110x1024px) Image search: [Google]
893[1].jpg
310KB, 1110x1024px
>>36392481
Its the double standards of life and modern feminism, its just how it is they want everything and more. Unless you're a 6ft guy with a large penis you aren't worth there time but don't you dare judge how they look!!! etc pic related
>>
>>36396850
>My entire point was that people has different tastes, lots of girls like smaller guys, and lots of girls don't give a fuck.

No shit dude, you couldve said this in a much less retarded way instead of asking a question that has no relevance because you expected an answer similar to yours. If you find me unpleasant its because you just didn't like hearing that.
>>
>>36392535
> the best protection you can get in modern day is a shitload of cash.
No, the woman wants a strong tall man so she can also have genetically healthy kids that take care of her during her old days.
>>
File: 1338839357344.gif (471KB, 273x400px) Image search: [Google]
1338839357344.gif
471KB, 273x400px
>>36392481
>tfw 6'3"
I'm a big guy for Yui.
>>
File: IMG_1198.jpg (64KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1198.jpg
64KB, 450x600px
>I'm 5'2 and bf is 5'3

ama
>>
>>36396358
>And many short men would find a gf in seconds if they could magically become taller.
The only ones who believe this are mentally ill manlets virgins. Who actually make up the minority of /r9k/. Over 90% of virgin robots are 6' or more.
>>
>>36396192
It's okay, just like you're not interested in all men, not many men will be interested in a low quality trashy whore like you. It's nice that you found someone willing to lower his standards so much he was willing to stick his peepee into your vagina. He made you wear a paperbag on your head right?
>>
>fiance is 6'4"
>physically stronger than me
>dominates me in bed and makes me feel like a woman
>still emotionally sensitive when talking about delicate subjects
>takes the leading role in public life but decisions are made equally between us in private
>supportive of my crossdressing and other kinks
>have everything women want and we both openly shit on women every chance we get
This is truly living the life. Height wouldn't be a dealbreaker at all but I can't deny the appeal in having someone taller and stronger than me, it really does make me feel safe and protected.
>>
>>36394030
>>36393974
>>36394130

Don't listen to this guy, he's probably a virgin retard with no idea about women, they're humans with emotions just like us, sure they'd like to fuck CHAD just like we'd like to fuck STACEY, but would you fall in love with a Stacey? nope
>>
>>36397350

I understand you are hurt but no need to take it out on me. I am not the one who designed male beauty standards (or handsome standards as it were).

>>36397316

I am not talking about robots but short men as a whole, for whom being short is their biggest flaw or one of their biggest flaws. Most guys on /r9k/ have quite a few.
>>
File: ButUYQ_CQAEkwUS.jpg (32KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ButUYQ_CQAEkwUS.jpg
32KB, 600x450px
Are you guys sure you're not just falling for a meme?
>>
>>36397649

Height discrimination is a very real thing, in the dating world and elsewhere:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_discrimination

That said, just like there can still be wealthy short men there can also be married short men (even midget guys have gotten married). Its just more difficult for short guy than it would be for a tall guy in the same situation. It doesn't make height discrimination less real or less frustrating for those men who are encountering it for the first time.
>>
Bruno Mars is a pretty small dude, but only a fence is keeping him from being flattened by hordes of girls whose hormones make them helpless to resist losing control of themselves around him.
>>
>>36396677
>She had a lot of mental problems and physical problems and died relatively early on.

ok
>>
>>36397806
He's famous, rich and dark skinned. Next you will use Tom Cruise as an example.
>>
>>36397217
When are you planning on cheating on him with a real man?
>>
>>36392481
most women aren't, they just want a guy taller than them which isn't hard if you're not a micromanlet.
>>
>>36393540
>>36393654
Why wouldn't the same thing apply to women if survival is the most important? Taller women are also stronger, more able to survive bearing children, can also somewhat protect themselves and society better than short women, etc. Why are short women more preferred by men/society?
>>
>>36397465
>>36395812
>>36393944
>>36393367
I didn't ask for your opinions

when I make a thread, I am addressing the men of /r9k/
>>
>>36397962

First of all I have to say that evolutionary psychology is highly controversial and often times just plain bullshit.

But continuing with this possibly flawed logic, men aren't selective because men can impregnate as many women as they can.

The same logic also says that Chads always cheat.
>>
>>36397962

I hate to say this but I think men often want women who trigger their protective instincts or whatever. Otherwise a man would just knock up the tall woman and keep moving.

Or maybe I've just been on 4chan too much around too many weeaboos. One of the two.
>>
>>36397465
You're a tranny. Or a homofag. You're not qualified to speak about girls.
>>
>>36396677

Would you call yourself a Christian? blox
>>
>>36398243

Yes, naturally. I'm also the woman who spent some time in a convent so.
>>
>>36398298
Did you post >>36396021?
>>
>>36398350

Yeah. Did you think it sounded too harsh?
>>
File: jpg.jpg (235KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
235KB, 460x600px
>tfw 5'9''
>tfw just want to be treated like any other normal guy and not pitied, hated, or avoided
>>
>>36398383
Get raped and die roastie cunt.
>>
>>36392535
Im the only here that thinks short guys need full retirement paid by the government. Technically, by society, they are segregated even more than black people.
>>
>>36398394
That's average woman height in Netherlands. You're not gonna make it
>>
>>36398383
It sounded pretty retarded, actually.
>>
>>36398421

Don't get ugly or take out your frustations on me. When I said "worst" I meant it was one of the more difficult to live with, since you cannot "fix" it the way you can normal sort of homeliness or overweight.
>>
>>36398512
Do you understand what "deformity" means?
>>
>>36398394
>tfw 6'1.5''
So close yet so far.
>>
>>36398530
Women literally view men being short as a deformity.
>>
>>36398530

I am sorry that was the wrong term to use. Better?
>>
>>36398169
You're a virgin and less qualified than me, at least I have meaningful interactions with them on a regular basis
>>
>>36398485
>full retirement paid by the government.
Can we meme this into real life pls?
>>
>>36393972
reread his post nigger. he already brings up the reason why he feels that way.
>>
>>36398640
It's impossible to take anything you say as accurate, because it's coming from the viewpoint of a crazy person.

You wouldn't ask a homeless crack fiend about geopolitics. You wouldn't ask a tranny about male-female relationship dynamics.
>>
>>36398699
originally originally seconded
>>
When will you manlets learn that women don't want you and don't like you? Nobody does, you'll always be a sad little worthless shit.
>>
File: 1492142187933.jpg (165KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492142187933.jpg
165KB, 848x1200px
>>36398803
Whatever you say turbolanklet.
>>
File: 1475361662414.jpg (84KB, 559x470px) Image search: [Google]
1475361662414.jpg
84KB, 559x470px
>>36398803
i've already accepted my fate though.
>>
>>36398803
You'll get a your virgin gf any day now, virgin lanklet. Any day now.
>>
File: 1491559720833.jpg (174KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491559720833.jpg
174KB, 720x720px
>>36398762
Lets put the cut at 6', if you are less than 6' you (supposedly) shouldn't work.

If being a manlet is a social and physical disadvantage, put them in the same bag as being a cripple/down syndrome, MANLETBUX.
>>
>>36392481

They aren't

The phenomena is an Anglo obsession. If you go to Asia, Europe, South America and Africa, you'll see that for a vast majority of women it's not a big deal.
>>
>>36392481
It's mostly a meme. Yeah, if you're like 5'5" and shorter, you'll be made fun of, but if you're in the 5'10" range then you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>36399072
Virginbux have been seriously proposed. Of course, that runs contrary to your proposal, since the majority of adult virgins are 6' or over.
>>
>>36399188
One, how the hell would the government know if you were or weren't a virgin, and thus how to start and stop benefits? Second, wouldn't virgin welfare just be a disincentive to actually try and get a girlfriend and eventually reproduce?
>>
>>36398739
Not a tranny, just a faggot. You can call me crazy if you want but my viewpoint still has better perspective on what people want in men than yours ever will.
>>
It reflects their own insecurities.

tahdah.
>>
I'm 5'6" grill and my ex was an inch taller than me. Now, I'm seeing a 6'3", I definitely found my ex more attractive, and not because of the height but other features like his juicy ass and thighs.
>>
>>36399300
They'd hire women to talk to people.
>>
>>36393537
A whole TWO similar threads? On /r9k/ of all PLACES?!?!?

Stop the fucking presses!
>>
>>36398577
Just finished showering. Yes. Bye.
>>
>>36392743
>dad was 5'10
>mom was 5'6
>I'm 5'4

dear god why
>>
>>36393028
Wrong, actually. They don't expect Chad to be loyal to them- they seek out a lower status beta male for long term relationships but seek out a higher value male for breeding. It's called Extra-pair mating. They want a low value male who will take care of the children that the high value male gives them. This is what single mothers are- women who got impregnated by a high value male, and are now trying to find a low value man to raise their offspring. They never expected Chad to stick around and raise their kid.
>>
>>36400378
>dad is 5'8
>mom is 5'3
>im 5'5''

i didn't reach my full potential because i was a spoiled little shit but it could've been worse
>>
>>36400520
>dad is 6'
>mom is 5'6
>i'm 6'4
what
>>
>>36400471
Relationships according to a kissless virgin NEET living in the basement: the post.
>>
>>36392926
I use to kind of think this, but now that I hear someone else say it I had no idea how immature it sounded. I thought more along the lines of simpler answer is probably the correct one but maybe it's a bit more complicated than that.
>>
>>36392481
Same reason im making a big fuss about small tits and nice butts

Makes me feel fuzzy inside
>>
>>36400553
you were a good boy and drank all your milk and had lots of sleep, that's what
>>
>>36400753
Relationships according to several reputable scientists, actually.
Glad it got your roast enflamed though.
>>
>>36392481
Girls want to get fucked by a father figure in the same way you autists want a mommy gf
>>
>>36400985
Post links to those reputable scientists. Even just one will do.
>>
>>36392592
You should be taller than both your parents, it's your own fault you're too retarded to grow up properly
>>
File: manlets when will they learn.jpg (438KB, 1083x634px) Image search: [Google]
manlets when will they learn.jpg
438KB, 1083x634px
Honestly manlets when will you learn
>>
File: manlets when will they learn 2.jpg (401KB, 754x1460px) Image search: [Google]
manlets when will they learn 2.jpg
401KB, 754x1460px
Grow up manlets nobody wants you
>>
File: day of the long saw.jpg (78KB, 781x415px) Image search: [Google]
day of the long saw.jpg
78KB, 781x415px
>>36401074

Fuck off lanklet
>>
>>36401106
You literally just told with that shitty comic of yours than chin is more important that height. How retarded are you, my man?
>>
Gonna be real honest, manlets aren't men and nobody wants you or likes you. You're going to die alone and lonely and your whole life will be meaningless. Tall people are more successful, attractive, and achieve more than short little manchildren. Everyone likes and respects tall people. Nobody can tolerate a short manbaby.

Deal with it, women are disgusted with you. It's best that you give up your retarded dreams and realize that you were born a loser. Nobody will say this to your face and women will try to make you feel better by saying height doesn't matter, but it's one of the most important things you can have in life as a man. You don't have it, so you lose. Fucking deal with it.
>>
>>36395812
>. Like women's weight.
False equivalency you dumb fuck. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hujZqUdVGSg
>>
File: 1492604276404.png (80KB, 700x740px) Image search: [Google]
1492604276404.png
80KB, 700x740px
>>36397139
Cute.
Here have a bean coin guy.
>>
I'm 4'6", I need as tall a guy as possible.
>>
>>36401204

The lesson is that manlets never stop being manlets
>>
>>36392535
Lol Manlet detected! Girls love to feel protected by a man but that doesn't mean they are "slaves" to biology and I dont agree with the second citizen bs. It's ok to be short that just means that you will have to work harder to get a girl. Being mad at girls for liking tall guys won't help you at all. Stop playing the victim card, you just need to be confident and learn how to keep a conversation going. Try to start talking to at least one girl a day. I'm not talking about asking them out bc we all know you are a beta and you don't have the balls to do that. Just say hi at first and then you will start feeling more confident. Eventually you will have the balls to ask a bitch out. Don't be scared of getting rejected bc that's part of the game. Stop being a bitch and you'll get some pussy anon or just ignore this and kys
>>
>>36402460

Hey faggot, read this >>36401407

And stop replying. Manlets need to face facts and realize they have no hope. You're giving them false hope, which is incredibly cruel.
>>
>>36402460
I didn't ask for your opinion dumb roastie
>>
File: 1474568075546.png (16KB, 821x420px) Image search: [Google]
1474568075546.png
16KB, 821x420px
Wasn't this settled a long time ago already?

Bitter lanklet virgins, when will they learn.
>>
>>36402511
Cool dude. I hope you die alone in your mom's basement.
Thread posts: 253
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.