[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When were you robots C U C K E D?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

>be me
>be in uni
>have a tall qt pie ginger girl in my a few of my classes
>we become friends
>fast forward its getting close to xmas and we go get drinks at a bar
>she gets tipsy and she starts to flirt with me
>then this guy who looks like pic related but whiter comes up and starts to talk to her
>apparently they're "friends" and she pretty much ignores me
>then they get up and to get drinks
>I fell pretty hurt and they come back
>she's taller then him and this really fucking bothers me
>Then she bites his neck and then says how "sexy" he is
>eventually they both just leave me at the bar by my self
>I get mad and text her how I felt about her
>"read at 1:26am"
>I haven't talked to her since
>>
>>36392446
bump
original comment
r
i
g
i
n
a
l
>>
>>36392446
Ouch. That was very cruel. Sorry OP
>>
>>36392446
you sound like a beta bitch.
>>
Caught my bf cheating on me but didn't have the guts to end it. The other girl was abusive to me and I ended up liking it. Just fucking kill me.
>>
File: 1437854331536.jpg (27KB, 455x353px) Image search: [Google]
1437854331536.jpg
27KB, 455x353px
>>36392702
>posting lies on the internet
>>
>>36392446

gingers are deranged people OP, don't worry too much about it. if the guy really looked like pic related then she has shit taste
>>
File: Perfect face.jpg (275KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect face.jpg
275KB, 750x500px
>>36392446
God it's muslim Elliot Rodger!
>>
>>36392446
You cannot be "cucked" you fucking idiot. You have to be married or at least in a strong relationship with her for that to be cuckoldry

Faggots like you are the reason the ACTUAL definition in the god damn dictionary for the world "literally" now includes "figurative speech"
>>
>>36392814
Upset virgin talking about shit taste
>>
File: IMG_1350.jpg (201KB, 1242x1016px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1350.jpg
201KB, 1242x1016px
>>36392446
>she's taller
You got cucked by a manlet, apparently you are so ugly she would rather have sex with a M A N L E T

Your life is a meme
>>
>>36392814
>a white version of pic related
he's pretty handsome desu
>>
ITT
> OP has a crush
> OP does nothing
> OP gets surprised when grill finds handsome partner
> OP is shocked by this turn of events

Jesus Christ the sheer autism of this board.
>>
>>36392814
Probably ended up accidentally tearing his neck out later.

Didn't talk to OP ever again, because she's hiding in Mexico.
>>
>>36392446
I haven't had this exact experience, but similar. It really sums up well why I shun women completely.
>>
>>36392446
I literally got cucked by my fat girlfriend. She wanted a threesome and she was the only girl who's ever showed interest in me so I agreed. He was a tall & skinny nerdy guy that worked with her. He came over and pulled down his pants to reveal his massive cock. My gf sucked it and started to fuck it and pretty much ignored me. Then she wanted me to suck his dick, I didn't want to but she pushed my face in his cock, then while I was sucking it she put lube in my asshole. She said she wants to see me get fucked, I say no but she insist and before I know it his fat Dick is shoved in my asshole and I start crying. Then she puts her pussy in my face tries to get me to eat her out. I'm in so much pain I can't focus, then he cums. I run into the bathroom sobbing and farting out his cum. When I come back their at it again. I'm so hurt, I just leave. I've been staying at my parents since then.
>>
>>36392446

Before this happens it's your chance to point out how he's short. Extra points if you say it to her while he's there too. If he gets mad you can take it further and say he has napoleon syndrome or something. Immediately his status decreases in her mind and attention is back on you.
>>
>>36392446
>text her how I felt about her
>after all of that
She knew, girls always know, and then she deliberately acted to hurt you.
She wanted you to see, she wanted you to hurt.
>>
>>36394511
You got raped, that's worse than getting cucked.
Press charges.
>>
>>36394571
>a man successfully charging someone for rape.

Good one anon. He just needs to man up and get over it.
>>
>>36394511
God you are fucking pathetic. Has the experience made you want to kill yourself?
>>
>>36394592
His rapist is also a man.
>>
>>36392446
Did she call him her "sexy vampire" after biting?

Something smells like stale pasta, lads
>>
>>36392446

She wasn't flirting with you, moron.
>>
>>36394571
>>36394595
It's a bait story you newfags
>>
>>36394511
Isn't there a copy pasta about that exact scenario?
>>
>be me
>full time work and part time student
>meet a qt guy online
>we meet, like each other then start dating
>spend a lot of my time with said qt and try to look out for him constantly
>would get off work to pick him up and drive him home late because he likes commuting together
>do my best to give him full autonomy
>fast forward 3 years later
>he's been cyber sexting several guys for the past couple of years
>completely explains the unusual behaviors, like playing games with his friends but wasn't on vc
>explains the random want for different sex toys despite never showing interest in them.

A good haul of three years, but I'll never date a dude again.
>>
>>36392446
My ex gf cheated and didn't have the guts to tell me. She has tried messaging me but I don't answer because she's a bitch and I'm still pissed about it.
>>
>>36394710
>dating
Stopped reading there. Why are you on this board when you're a normalfag? Eat shit and die.
>>
>>36394729
>gf
>>>/soc/ you failed normalfag. Ifyou aren't a robot you should fuck off.
>>
File: feels mask.jpg (45KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
feels mask.jpg
45KB, 601x508px
Not in the traditional sense since I've never been in a relationship and any feelings I've ever had for someone that went beyond fleeting crushes and attractions were completely one-sided anyway.
>>
>>36392446
No but I have cheated on each and every gf I ever had ( i think it's been 5 or 6 by now) and also i have hooked up with some chicks that where in long term relationships. It's really easy when they are drunk.
>>
>>36394749
I don't like that thread :( I don't give a fuck about any of the shallow shit they post there.
I swear I've only had one gf and we started dating because I got lucky uwu
I'm a lonely fella :c
>>
>>36394730

>posts legitiment cuckoldry
>butthurt because I used a word with no connotation implied

Fuck off faggot, I met him on a zeemap
>>
>>36394832
Kill yourself, normalfag. You don't belong here. Tbo
>>
>>36392446
You may Uncucked yourself at the end

Just depends on how the text was written
>>
>>36394841
>>36394851
>butthurt normalfags because they get called out when they post in boards they don't belong to
You're not robots. Fuck off.
>>
>>36394841
that board*

I typed too fast, I-I swear
>>
>>36395051
But I'm not normal, just because I am not a permavirgin doesn't mean I am normal
>>
>>36394228
it's fucking r9k, what do you expect?
>>
>>36395092
You're not a robot. You cant relate to robots. This board is not for you.
>>
>>36395107
I haven't had sex for like 3 months now. I feel I can relate.
>>
Raising my younger brother at age 14.
Guilt cucked by my mother because I basically had to be a surrogate father for him OR ELSE, life went downhill fast.
Ten years later my brother hates me, I hate him and I don't like to be around my mother anymore, the idea of knocking some whore up is enough to make my balls shrivel and fall off and so I am a KHV at age of 25 but still consider vasectomy just to be on the safe side.
>>
>>36395137
Is this post a joke? Fuck off and stick to your normie boards, idiot.
>>
>>36392702
Why didn't you have a kinky lesdom threesome
>>
>>36395064
>>36395040
>>36394749
>>36394730
These posts right here are why they do it you god damn fucking retard. Maybe if you weren't dropped on your downs syndromed head as a child you would realize it.
>>
>>36395284
Don't be so triggered, normie.
>>
>>36395207
>can't figure out how to stick his dick into random sluts
>calls others stupid
>>
>>36393353
Really You atustic faggot? Elliot died a lonely incel Virgin. Half poojeet in op's pic is banging 10/10 Norse cunts for a living. It goes to show if the father of the mongrel is white, then it's a beta Knight.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.