[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fell for the heroin isn't addictive meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

File: 49020398421.jpg (14KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
49020398421.jpg
14KB, 456x320px
>fell for the heroin isn't addictive meme
>>
File: 1409529716885.gif (840KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
1409529716885.gif
840KB, 298x298px
>>36392346
>15263.22b^57 people say heroin is extremely addictive
>hundreds of years of proof of its unavoidable physical addiction and devastating / life terminating effects on people
>chooses to listen to the one troll that claims it's not addictive
>>
>>36392346

What a fucking idiot

Get better soon anon.
>>
>ywn have so much heroin that it doesn't matter whether or not you get hooked
>>
>>36392346
lol dude iv'ing smack is probably literally the most addictive thing on the planet. how did you even fall for that meme? only shit like meth and coke can come close for fiendishness. i guess at least the wds cant kill you like booze or benzos. they are way more dependence than addiction causing. well dude, you better slow down before you get dope sick. been there. NOT fun. its like the worst flu ever.
>>36392469
desu that would be the life. ive been on a massive hydro kick and im tapering now. only did 1/4 my normal amount today and im gonna do another 1/4 this evening. opiates are too fucking good. they are top tier. after that is some of the more euphoric stims then dissos. below that is just kinda yawn.
>>
yup winding down now, only was really smoking a $50 daily with weed, given me quite a cough

so yeah done 2 days on $50 now 3 days on $50, next batch saturday, have to make it last til wednesday
>>
>>36392619
what are your thoughts on kratom?
>>
The meme is that heroin is the most addictive, did you fail to read properly?
>>
>>36392619

I get more reliable and intense Euphoria from heavy drinking than sniffing oxy's or whatever. I've never IV'd though, I understand that's a different story. Even big amounts of oxy where I'm starting to nod the euphoria is not as intense or exciting as what I'll feel if I take a few shots on an empty stomach, not even close.

>tfw your DOC can be purchased at any gas-station for hardly any money at all

Feels good
>>
>>36392965
Much much better.

Of course don't go binging that too and wasting your money. You're an addict and probably couldn't handle a lot of it.
>buy 1kg for around $150 online, will last a long time if moderated.
>>
>>36392954
Smoking is such a waste of heroin. You tard
>>
>>36392436
>>36392346
>>36392447
you guys are retarded and weak minded. i have kicked opiate, benzodiazapine, alcohol, and nitrous addictions and remained sober after each.
very few people can handle addictive substances. it cant be done but only by a very small minority of drug abusers.
people who cant kick opiates are usually whiny bitches who haven't emotionaly matured past their 9th grade self.
>>
>>36393127
not including methamphetamines that i have also abstained from after periodic binges. i am now clean BECAUSE I WANT TO BE. life is about choices you either do or you fucking dont.
>>
>>36392965
kratom is like oxy with more side effects. its pretty aight.
>>36393000
i dont iv either. id take a fistful of oxy over anything though except ket cuz i havent tried it yet. booze is ok for euphoria but has shitty side effects and i like the opiate euphoria more. i usually keep a liter of bourbon in my room and have some here and there. have you ever mixed? i did a few shots and like 15-20mg oxy and took a hot bath and was nodding like mad and couldnt stop closing my eyes and smiling. good times.
>>
>>36393127
nitrous addiction? wtf? that is lulzy. have you iv'd though? im sure that geys way more crazy. i bet i could still kick it. i got a gram of hex and people say dont get more than you will do at once and i made it last like a month. idk. i have good impulse control.
>>36393160
i have a buddy who is a meth head and is quitting atm. im thinking about trying some shard or something maybe this summer cuz i gotta study a lot and dont have much to do. im curious as fuck.
>>
>>36393751
humna humna hex!!!!!!
i ived all the drugs that i could meth heroin oxy dilauded. and nitrous addiction is the definition of shenanigans and lulz worth the lost brain cells. dont do meth if you want to study buy basic amphetamine paste. and gratz for your friend thats good to hear.
>>
>>36392980
Heroin is the most addictive. Thats why its a schedule 1 substance. Meth/other stims are schedule 2. When you IV dope, you can develop a habit in about just 3 days, you be "dependent" but you will feel withdrawals after 3 days of consevutive use. Being dependent means you've been doing it for months/years.
>>
>>36392346
A good way to look at H use is you are taking out a loan every time you shoot up, the more you shoot up without first "coming down" youre going to pay back a higher debt ie longer more intense withdrawals. The best policy is to use 2-3 days every 3-4 months, in a perfect world this would actually work, but H doesnt work like that, for the people who do get hooked, it works too well.
>>
>>36393826
im planning on getting more hex and maybe aphp but the latter i got some reservations about. stims can be cool especially since im a mathematician so i need the autiatic focus. how much of a meme is iv'ing and how dangerous is it? atm it is not something id do. i dont even snort. i make solutions and dose orally.
>>36394216
yeah its kinda like that. you will feel shit when its time to pay back
>>
OP, how much does your boypucci go for and how diseased are you? Lost any limbs to abcesses yet?
>>
>>36394424
>tfw that one guy who's a shot away from being gay
>>
Where do i find benzos and oxy as a person with no friends helpppp

I'm a girl if that helps. I only know how to find weed
>>
heroin is only addictive if you can get a steady supply
i smoked fentanyl a couple times when my friend offered and it was nice, especially the whole atmosphere of anticipation on a cool night readying yourself to take the leap and do heroin leading up to it, and the high was nice too, but i never got cravings after the fact.
>>
I did IV heroin and it sucked. Never got addicted. Snorted a bunch of it to.
Stimulant are waaaaaayyyyyyyy worse IMO, especially IV.
I try to only do dissociatives now, once a week. I have ordered some 2f-ketamine, I hope it is as good as people say it is.
I have to stop this synth cannabinoid too, but I don't wan't to waste it. Currently taking a break from it for tolerance.
>>
>>36394244
IV isn't a meme. It is the best recreational roa. I snorted ethylphenidate for a while, and it was like okay, just fiendish. When I started shooting it it was orgasmic, but it was also hell.

For the danger, there are lower than what people tell you they are, I iv'ed with a 3day old syringe with blood and solid blood in it without a problem. But it is still a good idea to take the most precaution.

If you just want to focus, oral/snorted 3fpm is awesome. IVing it is useless in that case.
>>
>>36394116
Are you fucking stupid ? Where did you learn this ? In D.A.R.E. ? also weed is schedule 1, it isn't addictive as much as meth, far from it. Schedule is purely politics. Alcohol is a way worse addiction than heroin, you can die from withdrawal, and it isn't schedule.
>>
>>36394534
>darknet for oxy
>rc's for benzos
>>
>>36392965
I fucking loved it, but I want to focus on dissociatives right now.
>>
>>36392346
You meant to do coke, anon. Coke.
>>
>tfw quit snorting heroin two months ago
>currently pretty depressed, cravings every day and dreams about it almost every night
>bouncing off the walls for any opiate but no contact with anyone

>tfw people see heroin addicts as scum of the earth
>tfw people talking shit about junkies and i just sit there silently
>tfw i could always just run back to my junkie friend and fall back into the pit
>>
>>36395279
stay strong man, you can make it through
>>
>>36395081
you know a decent 3fpm source? ive been looking all over and im shit out of luck. hexen from rcpowders is really cheap, 18 a gram and cheaper for bigger amounts. but they dont have 3fpm.
>>
>>36395279
junkies are people too. fuck the narrow minded judgemental shits. stay clean man. its better to live off of junk.
>>
>>36392346
There is no heroin isn't addictive meme my friend. In fact it's probably the most widely agreed upon substance other than crack as being addictive
>>
>>36393127
>I have been addicted to four different drugs.
>Clearly this reflects well on my self-discipline and control.
>>
>>36395102
I used to use.. a lot. Both meth and H. I did it for science. That was my excuse.
>>
>>36395102
Also, yes there are more dangerous withdrawals

But I am talking about "addictive potential" how quickly withdrawal can start. Heroin wins this competition in a land slide
>>
>>36396982
i did ur mom for science
>>
>>36396197
Beat me to it tbqf
>>
File: 1492220901977.jpg (63KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
1492220901977.jpg
63KB, 599x510px
>>36397017
Thank you for the snappy reply

Heres an anime girl
>>
>>36397060
>Thank you for the snappy reply

Dont thank me, thank my 4chan pass :)
>>
File: 1477753482131.jpg (887KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1477753482131.jpg
887KB, 1600x1600px
>>36397060
I love animay girls, have u more?
>>
File: 3DKGwq6.jpg (162KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
3DKGwq6.jpg
162KB, 640x640px
>>36397103
Yeah I found a real one
>>
>>36396197
BTFO
what a retard that guy is
>>
>>36394244
iv stims sucks bro. eat it or bump it.
>>
>>36396197
>youre a faggot weeb
>who doesnt leave his house
dude i chose to become phisically addicted thats what happens when you take large quantities over a period of time.
my suggestion for you
1. lubricate your floor
2. tie a bedsheet around your neck to the door handle
3. land ass first back facing the handle
>>36397027
>>36397575
same for you guys
>>
>>36398499
again since you are retarded.
IF YOU TAKE LARGE QUANTITIES OF DRUGS OVER AT LEAST A MONTHS WORTH OF TIME AND YOU ARE CONSISTENT WITH DOSING YOU WILL BECOME PHYSICALLY ADDICTED.
I KNEW WHAT I GOT MYSELF INTO AND I KNEW HOW TO DETOX ON MY OWN. GIT GOOD NERDS.
>>
File: 1492546740654.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492546740654.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
>>36398425
This is blasphemy right here..

You sure you dont want to try that response again?
>>
>>36398539
>>36398499
sage post here to let you know both of these are my posts. i swear i am just being trolled by ignorant middle schoolers.
>>
>>36398539
Are most drugs possible to wean off of without going through the whole withdrawal rigamarole?
>>
>>36398539
Yep, you got it. You have to pay to play. I just was completely insane about it.
>>
>>36398608
kek whatever dude banging meth sucks.
the rush is short and redosing will kill you if you try to maintain the rush (i do a .2g every shot. the only stims that are almost worth the iv would be coke or something that lasts less than 3 hours.
blow it out your ass
>>
>>36393127
You ARE boring. You ARE useless. Do the world a favor and just remove your freak ass self from the fucking gene pool! Your life is pointless... YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!
>>
>>36398639
No.. you can attempt a taper although that requires more time and serious self control. Id just kick honestly.
>>
>>36398668
thanks for the response bro.
>>36398639
yes but it is difficult and it does require self control. your high will not be as good the more you develop a tolerance then dependence and you will think "gee i should detox"
>>
>>36398679
I dont like what you are saying, but ill defend to the death your right to say it.
>>
>>36398742
>but ill defend to the death your right to say it.

Thank you :)
>>
>>36398696
see this post for detailed instructions on how to win the argument that you think you are having
>>36398499
>>
>>36398771
annon replied to my post faggot
ffs i need a break from cuck chan
>>
I'm super paranoid and will never order from the darknet. If I wanted to acquire heroin and can't order from the deep web, and can barely leave the house without sperging out, let alone have a conversation with a stranger where I would ask to buy drugs, am I basically screwed if I want to get some H?
>>
ive tried it for the first time just couple days ago. did it again two days later.i started avoiding my friend with whom i did it with, just so until i get my shit straight. it doesnt feel like you are on drug, at least in my experience. you just feel wonderfully empty and untouchable by any external event, while your brain functions at its normal capacity
>>
>>36392346
Will never understand drug addicts.

I may be a loser, but at least I'm not a slave to my own hedonistic desires.
>>
>>36393127
>I go from addiction to addiction but that is because I am mature and strong willed
>>
>>36399213
>i didnt read the other part where you said that you are clean
>thats why i am retarded
ive been off the shit for bout 6 months now.
its really not difficult.
see above posts and then if you can use the last of your struggling brain cells you will then figure it out.
inb4 but your bad sentence structure and grammar
this isnt a school paper faggot
>>
>>36399175
I'd rather be a slave to drugs than a slave to depression and anxiety
>>
>>36399328
Its the same thing man. Literally the same thing. Both are consuming. The difference is in how people respond to it. Some people chase thrills to feel, others just shut down. Drugs make shit fun but it wont last forever and the come down is miserable for fucking months its twice as bad but youll level back out eventually.
>>
>>36398499
>you're a faggot weeb
And you're a crybaby junkie doing all sorts of mental gymnastics on an anonymous Bhutanese grill cleaning forum to glorify your degeneracy and lack of self control. That or your lack of consideration for the the people closest to you. Prolly the 'tism.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.