[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daddyofive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: download.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
How do we feel about Daddyofive?
>>
>>36392243
Isnt this the dude that bullys his kids for money?
>>
File: 1492608013943.jpg (40KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1492608013943.jpg
40KB, 225x225px
>>36392243
>when your son still hasn't cleaned his room
>>
>>36392243
>when he yells at his kids

pic related
>>
>>36392243
Based......... normie shits from plebbit brigaded his channel because they love sucking defranco's cock.
>>
cody will end up posting here
>>
File: Voimia tovero.jpg (281KB, 1920x1119px) Image search: [Google]
Voimia tovero.jpg
281KB, 1920x1119px
>inb4 Cody shoots up his kindergarten
>>
Never heard of him, sorry
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
>>36392243
>mfw no Disney
>>
>>36392278
Basically. It's horrible (and while I'm not going to go out and say its abuse, I'm not going to say that I endorse this sort of stuff either), but also genuinely hilarious.
>>
>>36392243
the embodiment of every vapid suburban white trash parent who cares more about popularity than their kids' wellbeing and would immediately scoff at you if you call them out on this and go back to posting minions and pro-spanking memes on facebook
>>
>>36393950
In my opinion it's abuse. Like when the dad smacked cody's face into the bookshelf and gave him a bloody nose.
Also emotional abuse and verbal abuse because the parents always act like it's the kid's fault for not finding their abusive behavior funny.

>>36392243
He should be DaddyOf0 in my opinion. I had a step-dad like him and it escalated to him poisoning my pet hamster to see my reaction.
>>
>>36394058
What's wrong with spanking? I was never Christian, but I think proverbs 13:24 is great parenting advice.
>>
>>36394135
Okay, the physical stuff is definitely abuse, but I'm not sure about the other stuff.
>>
>>36394665
Idk about the other kids, but I think COdy is definitely abused.
Plus their parents scream at the kids and swear at them and threaten to give them up for adoption all the time. I don't think that's a good environment for kids to be raised.
>>
>>36394736
Well yes, but when can we call this abuse?
>>
File: 1483613439415.jpg (71KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1483613439415.jpg
71KB, 633x758px
Cunt.
His wife is a fat ugly cow, and he looks like an absolute twat. Look at his stupid fucking beard, he looks like he runs a shitty retro gaming channel.
He abuses his kids, I mean, he fucking hits them. Lies to them for a "funny meme" and so on. Makes them cry, gives them hope for stuff he can't do, all for YouTube views.
His name annoys me as well, "DaddyOFive"
Fucking dumb name.

I despise him and hope his whole family dies.
>>
>>36394787
This is actual abuse, stop being a fucking baby https://youtu.be/j1vpQujItkg
>>
I want to rape his fat wife in front of him as a prank
>>
>>36394787
>>36394816
Any long-term pattern that reinforces harm to a child's growth and wellbeing is abuse. Those kids should be taken away.
>>
>>36394816
How am I being a baby?
>>
>>36392243
it's fake, why do you think nobody has called child protective services on them?
>>
>>36394924
Watch Cody in the videos and you can clearly see its not acting, least on the kid's part.
>>
>>36394924
But someone already did call the CPS on him.
>>
Can anyone give me a quick rundown on Daddyofive?
>>
>>36394952
but where's the fucking cps? don't tell me they missed a fucking child abuse channel with 700k subs and millions of views.
>>
>>36394988
did they do anything? or is it because they live in a second world shithole?
>>
>>36394991
either:
>it's all fake and they're getting shitton of views for fucking nothing
or:
>they're bunch of sociopaths and there is no child protective services around there.
>>
>>36394991
>Can anyone give me a quick rundown on Daddyofive?
Youtube ""prank"" channel where the parents emotionally and in some cases physically abuse their children as a joke./
>>
Cody is /ourguy/
>>
>>36392243
it shows what monsters normies truly are
>>
>>36395111
>a fucking normie with bunch of kids he abuses
maybe you should just go back
>>
>>36395109
True. It's still very funny, though.
>>36395111
Also true.
>>
>>36395144
Cody is the little kid that gets abused the hardest and is probably going to shoot up his school
>>
https://youtu.be/3AyL7U4HW10

CPS are the biggest fucking jews on the planet and anyone who's ever dealt with them knows it. They tried to take me from my dad because he had one beer bottle on his desk and they claimed he had crippling alcoholism, if these kids were actually being abused they would've already been taken.
>>
>>36395144
Cody is the youngest kid though. He gets it the worst though.
>>
>>36394665
i actually think that the physical stuff is the least harmful of it all. They barely hit him (although they do)

But just imagine not being able to trust the person who has the most power over you, imagine not being able to trust the only person you should be able to trust on. just see that poor kid defenseless against his own family.

And then he's brainwashed and they buy him back with garbage and make him say that its all fine.

Its pretty sad, the dad is clearly a piece of shit.
>>
>>36395166
CPS has different standards depending on the state. The current state they're in ruled that what they do to the kids qualifies as "corporal punishment"
>>
>>36392243
I'd at least try to fight him if i ever saw him IRL
>>
>>36395228
>Pass user
>>
File: bull.jpg (15KB, 250x244px) Image search: [Google]
bull.jpg
15KB, 250x244px
>>36394991
Highlarious family friendly prank vlog on youtube
SHOUTOUT TO DO5 NASH!!!
>>
>>36395166
Seriously fuck cps. When I was 13 they showed up at my house because I was walking around alone. Proceeded to accuse my dad of having deadly weapons within my reach (carpenter knife on table), said he showed signs of being an alcoholic for having a couple beers in the fridge and that he was being aggressive and threatening. They called the cops when we told them to gtfo, cops said there was no cause for suspicion and told them the same.
>>
>>36395445
Wow, my parents never did anything bad to me, but that could have just as easily been us. Fuck the CPS.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.