[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Video Game Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: Vlcsnap-218835.png (538KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-218835.png
538KB, 1280x720px
Since /v/ is normalfag central, let's have a thread about video games.

Yesterday I cracked UMvC3 and it's pretty good. I'm fucking terrible but it's fun to test the different characters in training mode and mess around. Can't wait to play against my friend on friday, we're both shit at fighting games so it's never a curbstomp.
>>
I finally figured out how to set up a controller on test drive unlimited. It seems the PC version is glitchy as shit though.
>>
>>36392125
I had a phase where I spent an entire year researching and trying to get better at fighting games like Street Fighter and Marvel vs Capcom but never made any significant progress and got frustrated and quit.
>>
>Is a robot
>sucks at fighting games
>isn't even good at a game like marvel v c 3

Lol, you robots are funny
>>
>>36392154
I can relate to that. Fighting games are incredibly hard and you need so much practice to be somewhat decent.
>train with my favorite character
>go online
>get raped
>quit
every time
>>36392176
I don't get it
>>
>>36392186
I didn't quit at first. I just got frustrated because I couldn't fundamentally understand what was going on.
>>
>>36392125
>implying r9k isn't normalfag central
>>
>>36392225
I can understand that if you're talking about games like mahvel or skullgirls but street fighter is relatively easy to get into
>>36392238
yeah, it's a shame. This board is ruined
>>
>>36392251
If you know how to play street fighter you can figure out skull girls, skull girls and marvel, mostly marvel are just about combos and set ups, my cousin can combo better than me but last time we played I wrecked him with just sword combos in marvel.

Just get a friend and practice, it's mostly just muscle memory
>>
File: bestlink.jpg (99KB, 862x1004px) Image search: [Google]
bestlink.jpg
99KB, 862x1004px
So I finally got to the part in Breath of the Wild where I get to dress link up as a trap. Holy fuck, I've never desired a video game character this badly. and this is coming from someone who jerked off to Ivy in Soul Calibur 4.
>>
File: 1491047610692.jpg (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491047610692.jpg
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>36392339
trap link is fucking amazing
>>
>>36392353

omg yes, I love all the beautiful fanart that's come from Trap Link ;)
>>
File: 1476937576952.gif (670KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476937576952.gif
670KB, 500x375px
I've beaten every souls game except for 2.
And I'd leave it at that, but I hear from a lot of people that the DLCs are actually really good.
So, my question is: is DaS2 worth my time? If yes, protips? I'm already aware of leveling ADP as soon as possible or picking up a greatshield.
>>
>>36393112
I liked dark souls 2, liked scholars, I got really good at dual wielding in that game, I love the combat, its not like dark souls 3 artificial difficulty it rewards you for not rushing in and playing like an idiot
>>
can any of you guys tell me if NieR automata is worth getting? i like platinum games but theyve sort of hit a low point as of late
>>
>>36392125
what are fighting games even like now. last one I played was darkstalkers vampire savior years ago I just play shitty mmos or stepmania since most games that come out nowadays arent really interesting or fun to me
>>
I bought Raimbow Six Siege a few weeks ago and have been having a a blast with it so far. Yet no matter how much I enjoy it, I find myself going back to playing the ol' shitty F2P Gundam Online.

Fug those Japanese and their anime suits though. Feels good to blow them up with a ragtag team of grunt suits.
>>
>>36394738
Same as always. You just wait.
>>
>>36392125
I've been playing kingdom hearts constantly since 1.5+2.5 came out, and I'm on 2 now, about a quarter of the way through. Still haven't been able to beat any optional bosses. I need to finish the series again so I can get to persona 5. Then hopefully I can go back and finish digimon and ffxv.

And the last fighting game I attempted to learn was P4A. I was alright with Akihiko and Mitsuru, but that was just against my friends who were equally bad at fighting games as me. I'm honestly not competitive enough for fighting games.
Last game I was good at competitively was Halo 3.
>>
My absolute favorites are the legacy of kain and metal gear and infamous series
>>
>>36395066
Also demons souls dark souls bloodborne and the witcher are all good fun
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.