[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R9k Femdom Omegle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: rfcbzr_10.jpg (488KB, 1024x3651px) Image search: [Google]
rfcbzr_10.jpg
488KB, 1024x3651px
Since the regular femdom tag is shit, i think we should use r9kfemdom from now.

Imo i think people should state their age and sex at the beginning of the convo, the majority of people will be on it to talk to the opposite sex and will disconnect anyways when they find out you arent, saves on the time wasted trying to find out the gender of the person you're talking to. Just an idea here, feel free to give your opinion on it
>>
what's wrong with normal /r9k/ omegle ? femdom is for pussies.
>>
>>36392095

Nothing, this isnt supposed to replace the regular r9k tag, its supposed to replace the femdom tag
>>
Why is there never anyone on omegle? I've tried this several times and it keeps connecting me with random strangers.
>>
>>36392119
I stopped using omegle cause its just bots now

to bad I legit met 2 girls from there.
>>
>>36392119

>it keeps connecting me with random strangers.

Thats kind of the entire point of omegle, kek

If you mean why dont get connected to people from r9k, thats because you dont use interests. Just put in r9k in the interests bar and connect that way
>>
>>36392110
right, no further objections from me.
>>
>>36392141
I did just that, I'm not an absolute idiot. It still is difficult to find people with the r9k interest, I keep rotating through the same people.
>>
>>36392197
It's too early in the morning for Americans, try it in a few hours then there's like 30k people online and you'll find someone quite easily
>>
File: 1480600151933.png (14KB, 824x516px) Image search: [Google]
1480600151933.png
14KB, 824x516px
>>36392095
>femdom is for pussies
Nice buzzword. It takes a real man to swallow his pride.
>>
>>36392721

Femdom is the worst fetish to have

t. Male sub
>>
Bump for visibility

Orig
>>
Will use this, hopefully more people will get on it as well (but i doubt it to be honest)
>>
>>36392072
>majority of people will be on it to talk to the opposite sex
Then why the hell are you using "r9k" in the tag?

Newfags, I swear
>>
>>36394053

There are some girls here m8, and the regular femdom tag is filled with bots
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.