[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My 8-year-old little brother just came into my room, playing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

My 8-year-old little brother just came into my room, playing hide and seek with his friend. He didn't leave when I first asked him to, and since I was in a shit mood I grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the room. He ended up crying and said to me, sobbing, "why does everyone hurt me"? I hugged him and apologized, but I can't get over it. I haven't felt this horrible in months.
>>
>>36391849
This happened to me too.
Thing is you gotta realise they're children and they don't always listen.
Ive learned to never hurt my siblings ever again.
I feel your pain because we sit mostly at home lonely and sometimes annoyed by whatever reason and then our small brother/sister come in and all they want to do is play, we have a small anger attack and just twist their arm and drop them outside.. Yeah this is horrible on our side so we need to chill, relax and understand them.
Next time just say it a couple more times, kindly grab him by his arm, say something stupid like "next time evil santa will drag you out of here" with a smile and close your door.

No harm done and you're all set to do whatever you want alone again.

What disturbed me in your post is when you quoted your brother "why does everyone hurt me?" this isn't normal and you should speak with him wether its your parents or bullies at school.

Brother love is the strongest there is, we live for each other and teach each other, plus violence only ruins the child.

Don't be violent.
>>
>>36391849
You raped him. Now suffer the consequences.

(Hint: he is now a homo)
>>
>>36391849
>why does everyone hurt me?
Its too late
You've got a protobot on your hands
You can't stop the ball once it starts rolling
>>
I overreact occasionally at my little bro for small things and end up shouting at him till he just screams back at me. He always gets violent first and hits me and I just have to hold him down and try not hit back. It sickens me every time it happens but my older brothers always used to take their shit out on me so I guess I'm just following in their footsteps.
>>
>>36391939
>>36391849
As a younger sibling, please be nicer to your younger siblings.
>>
>>36391849
your little brother is a faggot kid pretending to be really sad so you feel bad for him
congratulations, you were emotionally manipulated by someone younger than my cum jar
>>
All you can do is try to be nicer to the next person in a similar situation. That's all you can do. Remember, but don't begrudge yourself.
>>
sounds like your bro has a budding victim complex that needs to be handled before he grows up to become a bitch
>>
>>36392144
this is coming from someone who was abused by multiple family members plus bullies at school
>>
File: 1461981799225.jpg (16KB, 166x171px) Image search: [Google]
1461981799225.jpg
16KB, 166x171px
>tfw no little brother to take care of, hug, and hang out with

I just want a little brother, damnit!
>>
File: 1491659362727.jpg (50KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
1491659362727.jpg
50KB, 322x279px
>>36392117
c-cum jar?
>>
God, right in the feelings. Are your parents arguing often or divorced? You should maybe try spending more time with your brother, even if he is just allowed to sit next to you while your browsing 4Chan or whatever.
>>
File: CAT.png (3KB, 157x94px) Image search: [Google]
CAT.png
3KB, 157x94px
>>36393467
I don't think small children should see /r9k/...

My bedroom basically a child attraction zone because of all the manchild products **theyre not toys** so he always ends up trying to steal shit and i rage like an autist
>>
>>36393467
>right in the feelings

Lurk more before you post or go back to tumblr.
>>
>>36392144
>Budding victim complex
>36392144 #
this is coming from someone who was abused by multiple family members plus bullies at school

Nice
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.