[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever get embarrassed ordering drive thru? Give me your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: drive-thru.jpg (44KB, 808x382px) Image search: [Google]
drive-thru.jpg
44KB, 808x382px
Do you ever get embarrassed ordering drive thru?

Give me your best drive thru sperg stories.
>>
>>36391831
Don't eat fast food, there's spit, boogers, cum and all sorts of disgusting shit that gets added on to your food. You can't trust people to handle your food.
>>
>>36391831
One time my dad accidentally said a "mocha mulatto" instead of a "mocha Moolatte" at Dairy Queen. You can probably guess the ethnicity that the guy taking our order turned out to be.
>>
>>36391831
One time the girl at the drive thru window started talking to me about how this one crow creeps her out and scares her all day. She would've been a qt if she wasn't white trash with randomly dyed hair. I just told her I hate birds too.
>>
File: laughing1.gif (2MB, 220x115px) Image search: [Google]
laughing1.gif
2MB, 220x115px
>>36391869
>One time my dad accidentally said a "mocha mulatto" instead of a "mocha Moolatte" at Dairy Queen
>>
When ordering a lot of food that you will be eating all alone sad on Friday night, order multiple sodas so it looks like its for multiple people.
>>
>>36391942
>fat ugly goy pulls up to my window
>he's all alone
>his car is full of trash
>he's ordered at least 4 meals
>4 DIET COKES
>"heh it's not all f-for me"
Be self aware buddy.
>>
Once this really ditzy sounding girl told me I had a "kinda hot voice" but then seemed really disappointed I was a girl.
>>
>>36391831
>One time burger king gave me the wrong order and I was too autismo to say anything
>so I start to drive off and I hear "Hey" from the window
>Just floor it and pull out of BK so I don't have to have this awkward convo with bk worker
>Paid for Whopper, 10 nuggies and a large fry
>Come home with 2 dollar chicken sandwiches and 2 dollar fries
>Eat it and still hungry
>Drive to Wendy's and get a single meal so I don't have to go back to BK
>>
>want mcnuggets but accidentally order combo
>opt to leave without the fries because I now have my nuggets
>lady tells me I cant leave but I book it
>crying in my car because it was so embarrassing
>kill myself
>>
>going to the drivethrough in the first place
I want normies OUT

driving itself is the most stressful fucking thing in the world
>>
>>36392013
One time an Asian man ordered a Filet o Fish meal. He drove off after paying and forgot to get it. I knew something was wrong when none of the people in the line didn't have Filet o Fish. So I kept the order safe. 10 minutes later an Asian man walks in the store and says
>o hello
>did uh somebody order feesh and drive off
I tell him yes and the food is right here
>ooo sank you
He then did that thing where he smiles big and nods his head really fast while slightly bowing.
>>
>>36392056
>He then did that thing where he smiles big and nods his head really fast while slightly bowing.

Why is this mannerism so ingrained within so many Asians?
>>
>>36392056
this is pretty adorable tbqh
>>
>>36392056
>He then did that thing where he smiles big and nods his head really fast while slightly bowing.

shit I do this all the time when I talk about asian people to someone, not even meant in a bad way.
>>
>>36392038
I had a hearty kek
origjgfs
>>
>>36391848
i think the maximum penalty for food tampering is some shit like ten years? and thats as long as no one gets hurt

You really think theyd risk that to fuck some stranger?
>>
>>36392514
Shhh, he has a persecution complex.
>>
>>36391942
I... I do that. I never thought anyone else thought like me on that.
>>
>>36391909
>white trash with randomly dyed hair

As long as they have good dental hygiene white trash girls are hot

>>36392056
I work as a cashier and can confirm that 90% of Asian costumers do this. Makes me happy :')
>>
>>36391869
How did the moolatte react to your dad's slip up?
>>
I usually cook at home. Given my /fit/ routine i shouldn't eat out much. But when and if i do i get it to go, i walk into the place and order. Drive thrus generally get something wrong usually a straw, ketchup, give the wrong order. One time at a wendys they gave me my order and the nexts guys order. You can bet your ass i drove off with it.
>>
>made friends with a turbosperg in college
>when he's home he works at dairy queen
>I don't have a dairy queen near me but I love them
>go to visit him
>tell him while we're there I want to go to dairy queen
>he says ok
>finally meet up
>he literally had just quit his job at dairy queen the day I got there
>still wants to keep his end of the deal though
>he drives me to the same DQ he just quit from
>he says "we can't go in because they'll see me, let's go to the drive thru"
>he then realizes while in line that they can see you through the window too, since he's driving
>says "switch with me"
>we do a chinese fire drill and I get in the driver's seat, he gets in the back
>I'm talking to the cashier as my friend is hiding behind the driver seat whispering his order to me hoping he doesn't get seen by the worker
>Drove away and switched back seats after we ate
>>
>>36391831

Yes because my voice sounds like a rapist.
>>
>tfw work at dunkin donuts as a cashier in drive thru and up front
ask me questions please I want attention
>>
>like one of my first times smoking weed
>go to wendys
>my turn to place order at box
>go to say order and let out a little giggle
>try to compose myself, silent for a couple seconds
>lady says "sir?"
>literally lose it and start laughing hysterically at fucking nothing
>speed off
>lady at window gives me the weirdest stare when I drive away
>my friends forever know how autism I am
>have to drive to McDonalds instead

They were simpler times
>>
Why do you guys care about what drive thru wage cucks think about you? they dont even register you guys as people kek
t. Used to work as one
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.