[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm here to dispel the meme that MGSV has excellent gameplay.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: TPP.jpg (737KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TPP.jpg
737KB, 1920x1080px
I'm here to dispel the meme that MGSV has excellent gameplay.

>Mother Base is not a good unlock system because most of the unlocks are redundant and uninteresting until you get to the shitty endgame that nobody likes. Mother Base worked better in Peace Walker because that game emphasized boss fights which RPG-lite weapon development was necessary for. It's also annoying as fuck because early in the game you can never get enough fuel for base expansion and shit, and it can take days or weeks irl to develop good equipment.

>Guards always tell you exactly where things are for some reason, and it's too easy to interrogate a guard wandering around on the outskirts of a base, so infiltrating a base is always the same. You get there, interrogate a guard, and then go straight for your objective. Contrast this with Ground Zeroes which has a tape that asks you to make connections between the sounds you're listening to and the environment so that you can follow in someone's footsteps.

>Guards have sight distance that's way too low, so recon doesn't matter because you can just crawl around everywhere as long as you keep 20 meters away from everyone. It's unchallenging, it makes infiltration less interesting and it makes choosing how to approach a base unimportant, which is the entire point of going open-world. It also makes the weather system and time of day even more irrelevant.

>Making your way around the map is not interesting and it's at odds with the stealth gameplay because you want to get there as fast as possible but that means exposing yourself because you're driving around and shit. If you go to the ACC and deploy it takes like a million years.

Interface is fucking awful. What the fuck were they thinking with the vocal cord parasite outbreak? You can't even sort by language so it can legitimately take 20-30 minutes of sorting.

I'm sick of writing this post but you get the idea. Gameplay isn't bad, but it isn't great. It's just "good."
>>
fuck wrong board bros
>>
Isn't there a board for video games? It's blue as well how can you get it confused with nsfw
>>
>>36390769
Top kek, nice try Anon.
>>
>>36390765
Although it's an incomplete game....the ending where it shows venum snake playing the real big boss tape.....that scene told me how much the game was all about.
It felt like it was the last chapter in metal gear and I think it really was the last game
>>
MGS V
>Stealth game
>Can't turn off the music
>>
>help, help, my luxury item is not excellent, merely good
>>
>>36391660

nobody is anything like that, OP just says it gets undeserved praise and giving reasons
>>
>>36391687
He's expending time and effort trying to convince people he's never met that this "good" luxury item should not be considered excellent by listing his personal complaints about it. If that's not decadence and entitlement I don't know what is.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.