[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Triad Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_2017-04-19-20-29-48.png (103KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-19-20-29-48.png
103KB, 480x800px
Guys, I think I am evil.
>>
>>36390688
>posting just a screen
>normie probably trying to show off how "edgy and narcissic so dark he is"

Kill yourself fucking normie scum unable to post a link
>>
>>36390784
>unable to post a link
http://www.celebritytypes.com/dark-triad/test.php

There you go.
>>
>>36390784
>calls someone else edgy
>then proceeds to tell them to kill themselves
Topkek that's ironic
>>
Should I try killing someone and see if I get caught?

I feel like I should become the next Hitler or something. Shouldn't waste that dark potential, you know.
>>
File: How to get women.png (1MB, 3220x1884px) Image search: [Google]
How to get women.png
1MB, 3220x1884px
>>36390688

I feel like I'm to blame for making the dark triad popular, but nobody else seemed to get the message I was trying to convey and instead wanted to show how different and edgy they were.
>>
>>36391370
So women like dark triad men?
>>
>>36391370
How did you make it popular, though?
>>
>>36391413

Yes but not dark triad like the PUA fags

Dark triad like chopper here

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZYeG7eAZWM

Or like the guy in this who keeps stabbing himself

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUzlmWWdjEQ

I mean you need to understand these people are really emotionally fucked up

>Read was born on 12 November 1954 to a former army and Korean War veteran father and a mother who was a devout Seventh-day Adventist. He was placed in a children's home for the first five years of his life. He grew up in the Melbourne suburbs of Collingwood, Thomastown, Fitzroy and Preston. He was bullied at school, claiming that by the age of 15 he had been on the "losing end of several hundred fights"[citation needed] and that his father, usually on his mother's recommendation, beat him often as a child.

>It was also revealed that Read had been molested as a child. Read was made a ward of the state by the age of 14 and was placed in several mental institutions as a teenager, where, he later claimed, he was subjected to electroshock therapy.

These cunts are the true dark triad psychos women want, but they're truly damaged broken people. Violence is the physical manifestation of a psychological pain.
>>
>>36391439

I keep posting about it, I studied it. I kept spamming about it in threads. I feel like people missed the idea I was going for though.
>>
File: drk.png (47KB, 544x500px) Image search: [Google]
drk.png
47KB, 544x500px
nice meme test m8
>>
>>36391533
lol, aren't you a little saint.
>>
File: psycho_test1.png (68KB, 819x729px) Image search: [Google]
psycho_test1.png
68KB, 819x729px
Not a regular frequenter of this board but these tests are not as accurate as you might think.
Most people here see "Dark Triad" and immediately think, "Well I'm pretty dark, not like all these normies who can't see the world as it really is" and will already be answering questions in a way that will make the outcome more to their liking. "Woah I completely didn't cry when my Grandfather died, I must have no empathy for anyone who dies".
In reality most of you are just trying to use this test as some kind of proof that your counter cultural lifestyle has made you into the man you want to be. But it probably hasn't. Hiding behind your screens not interacting with anyone isn't valid experience for developing a personality.
As someone who tried to think realistically, and in as much of an unbiased manner as possible, here were my results. It seems I'm extremely Narcissistic, which is probably true to be fair, but all my other traits are much more average.
Because you refuse to get out and experience social interaction first hand, a lot of peoples answers to questions here will be purely hypothetical, chances are you wouldn't fuck over someone at all, let alone with no remorse. So you being a Psychopath is probably false. You're just awkward and boring.
>>
File: psycho_test.png (30KB, 972x313px) Image search: [Google]
psycho_test.png
30KB, 972x313px
>>36392079
Did another one of these tests just to see if theres a pattern, still just Narcissistic.
>>
Last time I took this I got high narc, medium psy and low (below average, I believe) mach
Not too bad, I was afraid of having higher psy results.
>>
File: Bez názvu.png (23KB, 644x546px) Image search: [Google]
Bez názvu.png
23KB, 644x546px
>>36391533
>>36392079
>>36392107
Odd, everything in mine is much lower than yours, but psychopathy on the other hand is higher. Am I a rare snowflake?
>>
File: Untitled2.jpg (124KB, 859x846px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.jpg
124KB, 859x846px
this test is shit desu
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.