[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl I like is going through though shit right now, but she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1462453661415.png (216KB, 468x407px) Image search: [Google]
1462453661415.png
216KB, 468x407px
>Girl I like is going through though shit right now, but she doesnt want to talk about it to me.
>Depressed, doesnt want to talk to anyone except a select few
>I'm not one of these select fews despite the fact that I thought we were close friends
>Doesn't talk to me for two weeks, I can't stop thinking about her
>realise I have strong feelings for her
>I try to contact her three or four times but she asks me to leave her alone
>I sperg out like the beta autist I am and tell her she is important for me and I want to help her
>She tells me I can't do anything
>I am devastated, try to forget about her to take some distance from all of this.
>yesterday night, out of nowhere she texts me that she wants to die
>I try to call her, she texts me that she isn't at her place and can't pick up
>She tells me that she will explain me everything tomorrow (today)
>I tried to call her 3 times today and sent her a metric shit ton of messages but she doesn't respond.

What should I do ? I'm a socially awkward neet, in this kind of situation I don't know what the fuck I am supposed to do. She is one of the very few people that talk to me, I don't want to lose her. Please help
>>
Break into her house and eat her ass
>>
>ywn again be this much of a pathetic orbiter
She's probably fucking laughing at you.
>>
You're laying onto her too much you moron. She probably has 4 others guys who are messaging her. Stop thinking so insular and ask yourself why would she talk with you, what do you offer besides the other people messaging her. She obviously isn't looking for a relationship if her life is fucked up. I don't understand why so many guys think a girl wants a relationship when she's dealing with internal shit.
>>
>>36390349
>why would she talk with you,

Excatly what fucks me up.
I thought I wasnt important to her and I was in the process of dealing with it but then she called for my specific help out of nowhere and now she is silent again. What the fuck am I supposed to make of this ?

>>36390287
I know her, she wouldnt do that to people she hates.
>>
>>36390217
>Girl I like is going through though shit right now, but she doesnt want to talk about it to me.
>She tells me I can't do anything
OK, so listen to what she's saying. You can't do anything. It'll just fuck you up. Abort mission.

>yesterday night, out of nowhere she texts me that she wants to die
>I try to call her, she texts me that she isn't at her place and can't pick up
>She tells me that she will explain me everything tomorrow (today)
>I tried to call her 3 times today and sent her a metric shit ton of messages but she doesn't respond.
See? That's what I'm talking about. It'll fuck you up.
Shit. She wanted the best for you. Why didn't you listen.

Also she won't fall in love with you. Try and find a girl that won't love you only because she has issues.
>>
>>36390530
I don't hope she ever loves me. I know my place, I just want to be her friend and I don't want her to get hurt. She is suffering right now, she asked for my help and now she plays dead again, it drives me insane. I just want things to go back when she was fine and we were hanging out together as friends.

I can't walk away from this, I've literally no one else.
>>
>>36390414
>Excatly what fucks me up.
>I thought I wasnt important to her and I was in the process of dealing with it but then she called for my specific help out of nowhere and now she is silent again. What the fuck am I supposed to make of this ?
She has issues. You are trying to make sense of her behaviour. There is nothing to be made of it. She's just fucked in the head and needs professional help. There's nothing you can do to fix her.

What you can do is be nice and offer to talk. You did that. She either takes it or she doesn't. Don't try to force it upon her. It won't work or help anyway.
>>
>>36390217
online girl friends always have a stable of men to give her attention.

you're not her best friend, you're just the most responsive AI chat bot in her contacts list

if you think you're your femanon pen pal's only friend then you're truly a stupid fucking retard
>>
>>36390616
>she asked for my help and now she plays dead again
Think about it like this:
The wind blew a couple of tiles from your roof.
You message a roofer and ask him to fix it.
He tries calling you for details.
You never pick up the phone.

Will that roofer call you six times a day and send you hundreds of messages asking about your roof?
No. He knows you probably changed your mind and don't want his help.

So why do you blow up the phone of someone who obviously doesn't want your help?

Now what I would do is send one last message apolozizing for blowing up her inbox and telling her your offer still stands but you won't act crazy about it anymore. She can just call you if she needs someone to talk.
And don't tell her you'll be there "anytime" and don't leave your phone on at night when you're trying to sleep in case she calls. That'll just fuck your head.

I hope this helps a little.
>>
>>36390635
Yhea, she is allready seeing a shrink. You are probably right. I will let her some space to breath and try to move on from there. I wish she wouldn't have called me back tho. I feel that I could have done more for her.

>>36390642
The fuck are you talking about, she isn't a girl I know online, I've met her before, we used to go for drinks about twice a week before she started having troubles.
>>
>>36390727
>And don't tell her you'll be there "anytime" and don't leave your phone on at night when you're trying to sleep in case she calls. That'll just fuck your head.

Too late...

But yhea thanks for the advice. I'll apologize and let her be. Just have to deal with it now I guess.
>>
>>36390757
You aren't the only one who had to learn this lesson the hard way. Don't beat yourself up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.