[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travel thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: france.png (823KB, 620x610px) Image search: [Google]
france.png
823KB, 620x610px
>Bonjour anon!
>just got back from my au pair work in France, it was magical
>I've learned so much about a new culture and way of life
>why don't you ever leave your home town anon? You would have fun!

Faggots who rot in their countries and don't enjoy the marvel of travel need to sort themselves out
>>
>>36390070
I love traveling. I backpacked Europe for 6 months after high school and lived in SEA for almost a year, a year and a half ago. You go to any other countries while in France?
>>
>>36390070
Travelling is a waste of money and time.
>>
if you're from a shitty country maybe, things are pretty nice here. i'm pretty satisfied so far.
will probably go on a bike trip and see some neighbouring countries though
>>
>>36390103
>I backpacked Europe for 6 months after high school

So cultured xD tell us more anon we really care about your time in Europe
>>
>>36390103
>lived in SEA for almost a year,

I'd really, really like to do this. But I don't like the idea of turning up to some country and not being able to speak the language.
>>
>>36390127
It's not like I brought this up out of the blue. It's a thread about "why don't you robots travel".
>>
I don't travel unless someone else is working the logistics and doing all the talking for me. I'd have huge anxiety travelling alone.

I'd like to visit Japan and travel around visiting arcades, if I had to go anywhere that's it.
>>
>>36390103
Travelled to Spain, Germany and Britain, had a great time

>>36390110
t. poor boy
>>
>>36390144
In the cities English is widely spoken Anon.
>>
>>36390165

>spend all your money now
>be poor later

Yeah nah, I'm actually good with money.
>>
I have a job, and don't have enough money, I'd love to travel otherwise.
>>
>>36390070
>travel to London
>get stabbed

>travel to Belgium
>get blown up at the airport

>travel to nice France to enjoy holiday
>get run over by Mac truck

>travel to Germany for New Years
>get raped with a thousand other women in cologne

>travel to Sweden because it's safe right?
>refugees burn my car

Nah I think I'll stay in North America; the last civilized continent left next to Asia.

If I travel, it would only be for work or business and I wouldn't leave my hotel for anything else. Most of Europe is third world now.
>>
>>36390194
>be poor later
>my work as an au pair covered all my expenses

Stay mad kiddo

>>36390201
>North America
>Civilised
>Baltimore, Detroid, any black majority area

k
>>
>>36390244

I don't know what an au pair is but working as a bartender in another country won't make you rich.
>>
>>36390201
christ, what a pussy.
>>
File: 5222440108490.jpg (23KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
5222440108490.jpg
23KB, 500x327px
>>36390070
mayhap we just all just enjoy what we want to do and neither side get so buttblustered that the other wises to do other things?
>>
>>36390270
>An au pair (plural: au pairs) is a domestic assistant from a foreign country working for, and living as part of, a host family. Typically, au pairs take on a share of the family's responsibility for childcare as well as some housework, and receive a monetary allowance for personal use.

It's a good job for women because we don't get harassed at a bar
>>
>>36390244
>America is literally the fourth largest country in the world but let's judge it on a handful of cities that are majority black and almost all Americans know to avoid.

Still not as bad as "open borders, open guts" European Union.

I feel infinitely safer here, where I can own a gun and legally defend myself, then Europe where literally thousands of Third World Men are flooding in and wreaking havoc on the general populous.

Only a moron wouldn't recognize this.

I used to fantasize about traveling Europe, but that time is over.

If I travelled it would only be the orients and I'd limit myself to only the more civilized regions. (Cambodia and others out of the question).

Idiots who want to travel nowadays are like the dummies who try to hike across the Middle East and get clapped for it.
>>
>>36390360

Go ahead and work for 75c on the dollar in a country with a more inflated dollar.

That'll defiantly make you rich.
>>
>>36390291
Lick my nuts, keyboard warrior
>>
>>36390366
Cambodia is a great time. You'd be missing out Anon.
>>
>>36390366
>America is a huge continent with 51 different countries but lets judge it on a handful of attacks

Cause people never get shot in America right?
>>
>>36390396
I'd rather Malaysia or Taiwan

Though Cambodia is heaven compared to France.
>>
>>36390201
Yea travel in Europe is really dangerous right now. Im saying that as a native europen minorite (that means white)
>>
>>36390400
We don't have massive third world migration, so it's not as much of an issue.

Also, European attacks are incredibly more common than American ones. Given the square mile density of Europe, you're roughly five times more likely to get attacked by a terrorist attack in Europe than America. The cumulative effect of having all those hundreds of thousands (currently totaling millions) of retarded third worlders who wouldn't know how to act civil if their lives depended on it changed everything.

You guys hide behind feigned gun stats or petty shit, but I'm dead serious when I say Europe is fucked and I would rather visit Russia.

I don't want to be swamped by Eritreans while walking France or deal with stabtastic pakis in London.
>>
>>36390410
Taiwan is cool too. But I recommend Cambodia over Malaysia. Cambodia is really fucking cool. Weed pizza, cheap booze, cheap women and beautiful Temple's.
>>
>>36390194

It seems like most people that travel do so to create a facade that they are wealthy

>>36390070

I have no interest in travelling to other countries, I don't understand the appeal
>>
>>36390458
>We don't have massive third world migration
Yeah that's true, you just have mentally retarded niggers already there
>>
>>36390201

This is a pretty stupid outlook if you're being serious
>>
>>36390482

Because living in a hostel makes you seem rich.
Ok buddy.
>>
>>36390482
People who go to resorts in the Caribbean do so to brag. I don't travel to brag about wealth. I genuinely love seeing other countries.
>>
>>36390458

>We don't have massive third world migration

You do though, it's worse than Europe and has been going on for longer

I don't know why Americans are so delusional about their situation
>>
File: 6-06911.jpg (172KB, 575x383px) Image search: [Google]
6-06911.jpg
172KB, 575x383px
>paying money to leave one urban shithole and go visit another one

>not going to a temperate rainforest

lmao what are you doing
>>
>>36390070
I've traveled a lot and still don't understand what people find so great about it. Every country the same fucking people. You will not meet interesting people, you will meet the same boring ass people you meet in you home town. Same shit, other landscape, that's it.
>>
>>36390479
Considering you've been there I'll look into it. Fortunately you don't have the same immigration problems in Asia as Europe.

Europe it's like you go to a country and you're just as likely to see an African or a Middle-Easterner as a native European; it's fucked.

>>36390513
>being this judgmental and ignorant of the world around you
This is not how to travel
>>
>>36390541
Mexicans and Central Americans are far less violent and more civilized than Africans and Middle-Easterners.

That's just a fact of life.

We may have bees on our back porch but you have Japanese Hornets, analogically speaking.

Nothing you say can change my mind. Europe gets none of my tourist cash until they unfuck themselves.
>>
>>36390535

I don't think I said that
m8
>>
going to be spending the summer here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrfvxANCmZ8

i am so pumped. fuck your touristy bullshit go somewhere interesting for once
>>
>>36390566
Yeah, if you ever get like a month off or lose a job and want a break just fuck around in SEA. It's cheap everywhere and really fun. And I agree, when I was in Europe in 2011 I was actually shocked at how many Arabs were there.
>>
>>36390593

I know, i'm very argumentative.
>>
>>36390610
See, Asians are smart. They know that if they flood their countries with the garbage of the world it will destroy their tourist economy.

Cambodia sounds potentially like a better alternative to Thailand
>>
>>36390374
Oh, yeah. Defiantly.
>>
>>36390654
Thailand is the best but Cambodia is good for getting a new Thai visa. I went to Cambodia once a month or two to gamble and eat weed pizza and mushrooms. Going to the killing fields tripping on shrooms was a bad idea tho.
>>
>>36390070
I can barely muster the courage to go to the local shop. I'd love to do lots of things if I wasn't a self conscious, anxious mess that ought to be put down.
>>
>>36390579

>Nothing you say can change my mind

Change your mind on what?
>>
>>36390787
You're an embarrassment anon
>>
>>36390070
Do you genuinely enjoy travelling for the experience/culture? Or are you just using it as a way to lord the fact you have money and some free time over everyone around you through social media?
>>
>>36390886
A bit of both really senpai
>>
>>36390186
It still seems really rude.
>>
>>36390201
it's time to get off the internet for a bit bud
>>
>>36390787
I can relate so much to this
>>
>>36390070
>I've learned so much about a new culture and way of life
this is a fucking meme. u can learn just as much about culture by researching online.

i have no problem with travelling. but dont act like its some mystical activity of self improvement and will give u some special insight. it wont magically develop you into a worldly person.
>>
>>36392080
It's fine mate, just tell us what a poor fag you are and we'll let you off
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.