[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a realization last night at the club. As I observed everyone,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1482333120154.jpg (63KB, 750x583px) Image search: [Google]
1482333120154.jpg
63KB, 750x583px
I had a realization last night at the club. As I observed everyone, the interactions between groups of men and groups of women, how they all treated each other, I realized that I don't want to play this game.
I don't want to have to watch my body language every second I'm outside. I don't want to have to be careful not to text back too soon, or to try and conceal my feelings for fear of driving someone away. I don't want to play the whole game of seduction. The timing, the eye contact, the subliminal pheromones, the people you surround yourself with, the math... I don't want to compete.
Why can't I just be loved for what I am without having all the extra? If I committed to this whole game, I know I could come out with a wonderful woman. But she wouldn't be loving me. She would be loving an abstraction of myself that I've carefully calculated to attract her. I wouldn't want that. I don't want to wear a mask my whole life.
I just want to love a woman who also loves me. That's it. I've reached a point where I'm truly comfortable with myself and have accepted who I am, now why won't anyone else?
>>
File: C4bo4U3WcAAj8wQ.jpg (27KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
C4bo4U3WcAAj8wQ.jpg
27KB, 500x376px
>>36389638
I'm too lazy and apathetic to actually try to pursue relationships. Even if I did care, I have more important things like university to worry about and I don't want to waste my money on dates and other shit like that.
>>
>>36389638
just wait til your 30s when Stacey is done riding the cock carousel and you'll have your unconditional love
oh, and she's not interested in sex anymore, cus she's "just not feeling it"
>>
if you can stay somewhat positive you're on a good path here. if you're truly candid about things and just live life, as contradictory as it sounds, you will actually play the 'game' you mentioned pretty well.
>>
>>36389671
>Even if I did care, I have more important things like university to worry about and I don't want to waste my money on dates and other shit like that.

Bitter excuses. Which I understand because I say the exact same thing.
>>
>>36389638
I don't really get why people get to all this shit just to stick their dick inside an ugly roastie... I might be asexual
>>
Well you're a piece of shit unattractive person, of course you have to "play a game" (aka pretend you're a normal, attractive person).

Why would anyone love you when there are so many better people to love.
>>
>>36389774
This.

Some people should just kill themselves.

I hate that Christianity and other misfit preserving philosophies are pushed into us since we're children, misfits/parias should kill themselves, they should be praised for it.
>>
>>36389812
There should be a set age in which being an incel becomes a crime.
Penalty is death.
>>
>>36389830
This, by impalement, it's a smart punishment because they'll be killed by the stick represting the penis they never managed to insert into the vigina
>>
>>36389864
No, that'd be an incentive to get laid for those who are fine with dying. They should be given a quick, painless death.
>>
File: 1492474689373.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492474689373.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
I have autism and have been maligned and abused by normies for a long time. I used my autism obsession powers to become a musician

girls who would have ignored me talk to me but the abuse is too ingrained I don't trust them. Because I can make patterns with my mouth suddenly im not dirt?
>>
>>36389638
>subliminal pheromones
Wait, do people think humans are dumb animals that respond to chemical cues?

Fucking normies.
>>
>>36389638
>>>36389638
>>subliminal pheromones
>Wait, do people think humans are dumb animals that respond to chemical cues?
>
>Fucking normies.

The human body is literally compromised of trillions of cells that respond independently to chemical cues and work together to influence your conscious thought, brainlet.
>>
>>36389638
>Why can't I just be loved for what I am without having all the extra?
Who says you can't?
>I've reached a point where I'm truly comfortable with myself and have accepted who I am, now why won't anyone else?
How do you know no one else will? What have you done to meet the sort of people who would appreciate the genuine you?
>>
>>36390367
>cells that respond independently to chemical cues
Yeah: hormones in your circulatory system. Nothing you smell is getting dumped into your bloodstream for your body to react to, though. Nor is there any evidence that your olfactory system detect pheromones.
>>
File: 5743734788.png (405KB, 529x376px) Image search: [Google]
5743734788.png
405KB, 529x376px
>>36389638
>he goes to clubs
>>
>>36389971
to be fair it is a skill that demands time and energy and mix with having talent for said skill it leads to expressing some value.
>>
>>36389971
Yes. You can now do a thing that people like experiencing. Congratulations, try to leverage this to your benefit. Hopefully this catches the attention of the sort of person who actually likes you for who you are.
>>
>>36389638
Some things have better returns on investment than others. Musical talent, academics, exercise all have great returns up to a point. Clubbing, not so much.
>>
>>36389638
Always felt like you and not just in the romantic department, but social ladder, wealth competition, experiences one upping. I don't care about their games, it's so painfully fake I can't stand it.

Chin up though mate. Despite me being like this I got snatched by 4 years older thicc girl when I was 17. Lived together for 4 years. She even provided while I was NEET.

Her baggage of being used up by X people and never truly loved or cared for fucked me up and us though. Real eye opening experience.

Despite me being abusive, controlling peace of shit I STILL feel too innocent for the real world. They don't have emotions or idk how can they handle fucking so many people and using each other for decades. Fuck them all.

Anyway, point is based on my experience what you want is entirely possible. Just peacock a bit and lie or don't say the whole truth until you are close enough so you can be honest.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.