[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn eat scrambled eggs just before the official arrive time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: breakfast at hogwarts.png (205KB, 400x261px) Image search: [Google]
breakfast at hogwarts.png
205KB, 400x261px
>ywn eat scrambled eggs just before the official arrive time of voldemort at hogwarts

y life
>>
File: noooooooooooooo.jpg (87KB, 1523x790px) Image search: [Google]
noooooooooooooo.jpg
87KB, 1523x790px
origin op very
>>
>>36389615
that guy always disgusted me

am i the only one?
>>
>>36389056
Hogwarts sounds like normalfag wizard hell
Why must everything be systemized and socialized?
Would much rather be a cave oracle who's high on amanitas 24/7 than some wand priss with a gay animal spirit and a hardon for authority
>>
>>36390014
>not wanting to be the very best
what are you, a gaylord?
>>
>>36390046
>implying Hogwarts doesn't exist to regulate and inhibit the abilities of wizards by indoctrinating them while they're young
I'd post a pic of the darcc lord but I'm on my phone and lazy
>>
>>36389644
No, I think he was designed to be gross and unappealing. The physical manifestation of bitterness.
>that scene where he bites a berry or small tomato and the juice goes everywhere
>>
File: 1450830035051.jpg (186KB, 319x776px) Image search: [Google]
1450830035051.jpg
186KB, 319x776px
>mfw hogwarts students don't know basic math or grammar
>mfw hogwarts students are totally ignorant about the outside world
>mfw hogwarts students waste their time with pointless rivalry with the other three houses they didn't get sorted in
>mfw hogwarts students think they're superior to muggles when they can't even figure out electricity
>>
>>36390166
>that scene where he bites a berry or small tomato and the juice goes everywhere
fuckin this

also am i the only one who smells stockholm syndrome about those scenes with that guy and pipin?
>>
>>36390351
thanks for pic retard haha
>>
File: suspicious.jpg (22KB, 371x396px) Image search: [Google]
suspicious.jpg
22KB, 371x396px
>>36390351
So, in Harry Potter; the villains literally have no reason for their villainy at all.
What is the endgame for Voldemort and the Death Eaters? They don't ever acquire resources with their evil schemes, it's just killing and immortality spells.
It always bothered the shit out of me, even as a kid. The most talented wizard in the world and dozens of his rich friends spend decades and all their time establishing this power-network of evil wizards and I haven't the faintest idea what they're hoping to accomplish.
Also, don't get me started on poor wizards. It's all just nonsense. Magic negates basically every plot line in the book and JK Rowling deserves nothing but rape and nuclear holocaust.
>>
>>36390755
JK Rowling deserves it anyway for being a shitty person overall. There was a reason why her mans abandoned her in the past and she was compelled to rip off a shitty book.
>>
>>36390755
Voldemort is a psy-op by the wizard Illuminati to give wizzies someone to hate so they're preoccupied and don't bother the muggies
He's actually a nice guy IRL when he's not in costume or on the job
>>
>>36389056
>You will never cast up Hogwarts
>>
>>36390794
this

he has a family, two dogs and a rabbit. they live in the rural area. i met with his wife, Sylvia. she makes the best lemon-pan cakes.
>>
>>36390755
that face is not suspicious, you autismobot
>>
File: helper9.png (11KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
helper9.png
11KB, 657x527px
>>36390794
>>36391245
I like this.
>>36391275
No contest.
>>
>>36390166
In the book Denethor is said to be really beautiful. So much so that he makes Gandalf look plain.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.