[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most and least you've done for pussy? MOST:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1526990_300[1].jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1526990_300[1].jpg
25KB, 300x300px
What is the most and least you've done for pussy?

MOST:
>Bought a girl a $200 necklace for Christmas. She gave me a blowjob and I fucked her for 45 minutes

LEAST:
>Took a girl to Taco Bell for a first date. She also gave me a blowjob and let me play with her thick ass
>>
>most
backrub

>least
just took their pants off, unzipped dick, and put it in ?
>>
Never had pussy
>>
File: 1492568591037.jpg (13KB, 251x248px) Image search: [Google]
1492568591037.jpg
13KB, 251x248px
>Most
Nothing.

>Least
Told her to come over after she was done working and bring snacks
>fuck her on & off for 6hrs
>>
Im a khv neet 23 yo virgin
>>
paid 150$ for a train ticket to her city

grabbed her tits in her sleep and she got horny so we fucked.
>>
>>36389019
Most of us havent even seen pussy retard. take it elsewhere
>>
>>36389019
MOST:
>went on two week vacation with this Russian chick
Had tons of sex everyday but still not worth the 800 USD

LEAST:
>changed a black's girls car engine oil
Got a BJ
>>
Least: went to a strip club where I met up with a stripper after work and went to Whataburger

Most: fancy shmancy dinner in LA Jolla
>>
File: 1445423261764.gif (844KB, 268x278px) Image search: [Google]
1445423261764.gif
844KB, 268x278px
>>36389372
>have an acquaintance that's one of those black girls who's really skinny and petite until you get to their hips/ass at which point it looks like a small explosion has taken place
>sweet but dumb as a sack of bricks, literally 10 iq points away from being retarded
>type up a paper for her to copy mostly out of pity
>immediately ducks under the patio table we were sitting at and deepthroats/swallows in the middle of a college campus in broad daylight

It's like their go-to way of thanking someone.
>>
I fucked a girl in a bathroom at a party one time. All I had to do was carry our team to a few beer pong victories

The most I did was drive 2 1/2 hours for some very meager sex with a slut. Would not recommend.
>>
a guy once paid 1000$ to fuck me.

on the other hand, i've fucked guys that had spent zero $ on me.

guess it depends on the situation.
>>
This same thread is on /adv/ with the same posters too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.