[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just found out that my gf is pregnant. What do we do, is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: Pepe Babies.png (37KB, 587x378px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Babies.png
37KB, 587x378px
So I just found out that my gf is pregnant. What do we do, is there any safe abortion methods?
>>
abortion is murder desu
>>
>>36388306
Suicide, then you don't have to care for it
>>
>>36388326
I live in the United States and my state does allow anytime of abortions, is there a DIY methods?
>>
Please don't murder a baby. Its wrong. Think of how you would feel if someone killed you.

What you do beyond "don't murder anyone" is up to you. It might help to talk to parents etc, and if you think you cannot care for your baby then there's no shortage of families who want to adopt a new baby. I hope your baby is strong and healthy and cute and loved.
>>
>>36388306
fag take care of your kid
>>
File: 1482247605406.jpg (166KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
1482247605406.jpg
166KB, 1000x665px
>>36388306
Kill her you imbecile.
If it's a boy name him elliot.
>>
I ain't gonna tell you how to love your life, I just know both options would fuck be up
>>
>>36388306
if it's a girl use it to make strong alliences with neighboring countries
>>
>>36388368
My parents are super Mormon, I would literally be dis owned by my parents if they found out
>>
>>36388348
I'm too much of a bitch to an hero
>>
>>36388413

99% parents love their kids. They might get angry, but they will always love you. Talk to them. If they feel hurt "we raised you better" just go along with it. And even the hardest parents will soften when grandchildren are involved. Who doesn't love a sweet grandbaby?

They could have murder you in the womb, but they chose you as their precious baby and raised you too.

If they really are very religious tell them "I did a stupid and awful thing and I had sex with my gf and got her pregnant. I'm not sure what I should do for my unborn son/daughter" They will understand.
>>
abortion it you fuckinh fuck.
Also all these /pol/ faggets
>>
>>36388306
what's your gf look like?
>>
>>36388306

I convinced my gf to have an abortion a few weeks ago, it was a pretty chill.

9/10 would recommend
>>
>>36388601
I really don't see why that matters
>>
Just raise the damn kid.
This is a blessing OP, appreciate it. Don't be a murderer.
>>
1. Acquire hammer
2. Place roastie on bed with tummy up
3. Slam hammer on tummy
4. Repeat until finished
>>
File: 1488197182386.png (51KB, 457x496px) Image search: [Google]
1488197182386.png
51KB, 457x496px
>>36388368
>Think of how you would feel if someone killed you
Uh happy because I would not have to deal with this shit life. Lel fucking normie.
>>
>>36388306
Wait until she's 4 or 5 months in and push her down the stairs. Or kick her right in the uterus. Whichever works.
>>
>>36388579
My parents literally haven't talked to my brother who came out gay 2 years ago. My parents aren't very forgiving...
>>
>>36388306
The safest abortion method is to visit the clinic. I'm not from US, but I heard that Planned Parenthood might help you find clinic.
I advise against doing it at home, because those methods bring in more risks.
And don't listen to the fags that value embryos more than humans.

It's 21st century and if you and your gf are not ready/don't want to become parents - just do it.
>>
have your gf drink bleach
>>
>>36388368
Shut the fuck up retard, you wouldnt care if someone killed you if you were mever fucking sentient.
>>
>>36388708

Doesn't make it right. Don't murder a child. Its wrong, show basic empathy.

>>36388681

I am sorry they hurt your family like that. But the rest of my post stands. They love you and they still lvoe your brother I bet too.
>>
>>36388306
If you're old enough to get a girl pregnant, you're old enough to raise a child. Don't be a nigger, faggot. Plus if your gf has an abortion youll be fucking a pussy that something literally died in and is probably haunted by a ghost baby
>>
>>36388692
>It's 21st century
I agree with you dude, but for fuck's sakes this is not an argument
>>
>>36388692
It depends on what state in the USA you live in, each state chooses if it's legal, I live that it is illegal unless it's rape or threatening the woman's life.
>>
>>36388731
Dude stop sugar coating shit. You been to tell me parents make their gay children homeless because they love them? Fuck off. Life is not a fairy tale with some hidden uplifting meaning. A lot of parents hate their kids. Did you know that the majority of married couples experience unhappiness in their marriage once they have kids? Kids are a fucking burden, even statistics tell so.
>>
Does anyone know if you need the consent of an older relative if you are under 18 to go to a clinic?
>>
>>36388692

>value embryos more than humans.

Uh, embryos are just one stage of the human life cycle. (By now their child is likely a fetus anyway). This is like saying "you value teenagers more than humans". Uh what?

Don't kill babies. Its not okay in "the 21st century". Its not okay in any century. Treat others how you want to be treated. A little compassion and love goes a very very very long way.
>>
>>36388806

Unhappiness is a part of life. But that doesn't mean parents don't love their kids. Most parents (except for absolute sociopaths .0001% of population) do love their children.

If they are very Mormon they might be hoping that gayness is a choice and if they punish him then they will get him to choose to be straight again, or choose to become a celibate etc. I can almost guarantee they are hurting and love that brother. If they hated him they wouldn't have waited til he came out as gay, they would have already been ignoring him.

Are they in the wrong? Yes. Do they love that brother? Almost certainly, almost all parents love their children. Its pure biology.
>>
>>36388306
Orphanage
>>
>>36388355
probably not something you wanna DIY senpai.
>>
>>36388306
You can still try the morning after pill or double up on birth control pills.

Otherwise, misoprostol+mifepristone is pretty much guaranteed to work.
>>
>>36388929
Orphanages are terrible, too many cases of orphanages mistreat children and babies
>>
Pro-lifers are fucking fags. Abort it and save yourself the time and money OP. Babies are gross and expensive.
>>
I don't have the pic, but some anon made a post about a smoothie you can make for a pregnant chick to shit out a dead baby.

It had some ingredients which aren't harmful for the consumer, but fuck up the reproduction cycle for females and cause their baby to get miscarried. He said that he can fuck all the women he wants without protection, then he just makes them drink it so he gets out of jail free.
>>
It's not your decision OP. It's hers.

There's a little ball of cells dividing inside her. A little person.
At the very least think hard about it before you talk her into something.
>>
>>36388306
If you're a white couple, please keep the baby. If you aren't, just abort it desu.
>>
>>36390055
it WAS his decision back when he mashed his little dick into her pussy because hurr durr orgasm feel gud.

But now that the consequences caught up with him he wants to act like he didn't just engage in the act of procreation.

Now the decision has shifted from him to her and he better hope he fucked someone of the same morals as himself or hes going to spend the next 18 years paying for a kid who will one day grow to realize he never wanted that kid.
>>
>gf

Sage goes in all fields
>>
>>36388731
>brother comes out as gay
>don't talk to him for 2 years
Did you even fucking listen?
Op best thing to do is slip her baby killers
>>
>>36388306
whats your living situation like? do you have a solid job, age, and life in general to be able to raise a kid? if not, just an hero.
>>
>>36388306
You are going to regret it for years.
Every once in a while and especially when already feeling down your mind will go
>my kid could have been X years old by now

But if you don't feel ready or responsible enough it's the only option.

Just think about how your fucked up parents fucked you up and decide if you really want to put innocent life through all that. They would grow up to be like you.

At least that's how I convinced myself to make her get abortion.

Also she will be devastated. My ex lied on the kitchen floor at knight sobbing about being a murderer and wanting to die.

Bonus:the week after it happened I went for a walk and heard some cries. Baby eagle flew couple of circles above me and then older, bigger eagle joined in.

Sort of closure. How things could have been.
I still remember how ecstatic she was when she found out. And the picture of it she placed on the fridge.......the picture wasn't there after the abortion
>>
File: shit son.jpg (49KB, 438x294px) Image search: [Google]
shit son.jpg
49KB, 438x294px
A good flight of stairs and a sturdy push should do the job .
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.