[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pussy White men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: collage(2).jpg (164KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
collage(2).jpg
164KB, 1280x1280px
Why are white men so passive-aggressive?
>I've been fucking a white girl from my philosophy class
>5/10 basic looks small boobs freckles
>only started fucking her before mid-semester finals
>long story short she comes to my apartment for a class project and puts the moves on me even though I barely know her
>only fucked her 5 times
>some how her autistic emo boyfriend has nerve to confront me in a dining hall
>little bitch starts screaming school shooter shit saying he's going to "fucking stab me to death" and "kill her to rob me the satisfaction" or some shit
>little bitch is like 5'9" with dye in his hair
>ignore him and finish my meal
>succubi gives me his room no (little bitch has a dorm room as a senior) tells me I should "go over and tell him about us"
>whatfuckingus!!??
>I only fucked this bitch, I never gave her a wedding ring
>ignore the succubi thing blows over for 2 weeks
>haven't fucked the succubi since then, every time she calls me I ignore it she came over to my apartment once so I pretended I wasn't in
>little bitch emo cuck confronts me after class today calls his gf a "coal burner" calls me a ""filthy nigger" says he's going to kill both of us
>I ignore him again
>go home
>all my front windows smashed someone stabbed my tires out
>enraged
>grab a sock and fill it with gravel
>go to his room and knock on door
>he isn't answering or isn't in
>wait by end of corridor
> about 30 mins later this little pissant comes pit of the elevator with a laundry basket
>smack him in the chest so hard with sock he slumps to the ground frothing at the mouth and wheezing like he is going to die
>begs me to stop
>I feint him and he runs out the corridor and down the hall
>mfw little bitch called the police on me
why the fuck did he say all that bullshit smash my windows yet turn around and bitch out at the slightest aggression from me?

>is this why white men will stay cuckolds?

pic related is me
>>
why'd you fill a sock with gravel why not just punch him?
>>
File: 911708.jpg (16KB, 299x231px) Image search: [Google]
911708.jpg
16KB, 299x231px
>>36388121
stupid fucking nigger get of your high horse and get of my board
>>
your pretty hot anon where are you from
>>
>>36388260
NY big apple baby
>>
File: 1491404789045.jpg (54KB, 751x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491404789045.jpg
54KB, 751x720px
>>36388121
Pic related, actually you, schlomo
>>
>>36388313
how dis you know I was part jewish?

>is a kike nigger hybrid your worse nightmare?
>>
>>36388313
He's a leaf.
>>
7 replies, 3 posters

I guess when bait doesn't work you can always talk to yourself. Thanks for the laff anon
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.