[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absolutely causes you to consider

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: mcnuggets.png (651KB, 764x866px) Image search: [Google]
mcnuggets.png
651KB, 764x866px
Absolutely causes you to consider
>>
Is he, I dare say... /ourguy/??
>>
Shia LaStephens

GIVE ME MY NUGGETS YOU FUCKING RACIST
>>
>>36387631
He died for his tendies, hated a roastie dare I say.
>>
This guy was the biggest let down in every regard. He could've kept his promise and kept killing people (inb4 edgy), or he could've had a shoot out, or he could've got caught and maybe had somewhat of a redemption arc

Nope. Just killed one random guy, talked himself up, then drove his car until he killed himself. Boring.
>>
>>36387631
>it's real
Holy fuck, my sides.
>>
File: 1492403059740.png (156KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492403059740.png
156KB, 1366x768px
>>36387631
He was a legit robot.
>>
>>36388113
That hand's too skinny.
>>
SCHEZUAN SAUCE
>>
>>36388045
No. He was a pathetic, insignificant little worm, for shooting an INNOCENT OLD MAN collecting tin cans from the ground for his living. I am happy that he is dead.
>>
>>36388146
A WUBBA DUB DUB GET SHWIFTY!!!!
>>
>>36390026
>waaaa waaaa he killed a man waaaaa waaaaaa
Fucking end yourself,you normie fuck!
OFF THIS BOARD YOU GO!!!
>>
>>36388113

Man I know I'm on just about every list there is by posting here... but this stuff really isn't in 4chan's best interest.
>>
>>36390213
Fucking end yourself, you brainless fuck!
OFF THIS BOARD YOU GO!!!

You should be the one who was being shot, for being so completely brainless that you think that A PERSON IS NORMAL JUST ON THE BASIS OF SAYING THIS PIECE OF SHIT WAS PATHETIC. And I will be personally taking care of it that YOU and all the other brainless apes who think the way you do, will get to be exterminated one day. Also the apes who think it is okay to shoot an old, innocent man just because he was black, get to be exterminated too. As well as all the apes thinking on the basis of this, that I am a communist, or thinking on the basis of the previous that I am a nazi (as I do not like to be seen as a communist).

You are ALL so completely, repulsively brainless, that you simply do not deserve to live on the face of this Earth. Humanity does not need you to degenerate it in its future.

Nothing more to say on this matter.
>>
>>36390781
>has emotions
>doesn't appear to know what greentext is
you don't belong here, fucking non-robot scum.
>>
>>36390213
>>36390781
Both of you need to fuck off to /b/ with those kind of responses
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.