[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(no happy thoughts contained within) I finally get it. Why it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 4919330-8828029787-q3map.jpg (26KB, 636x357px) Image search: [Google]
4919330-8828029787-q3map.jpg
26KB, 636x357px
(no happy thoughts contained within)

I finally get it. Why it's so impossible to get a girlfriend now. Think of everything combined for a second.

Before, not THAT long ago, you'd be the bread-winner, she'd be the housewife. That meant her ~career~ wasn't tying her up and forcing her to move somewhere else, likely. And that causes friction with your career too.

Before, tinder/okcupid/pof/match didn't exist. They have TENS OF THOUSANDS at least of options. An absolutely retarded amount. They may literally date no one for the hope of some amazing fictional guy if they're really insane.

To say this is all "too much" is an understatement. It is nearly impossible to get a modern woman. Oh, to top it all off? You're on the goddamn clock. You better get one by like late 20's at the latest, or they are GOING to have a kid they had with someone they married for a few years.

It's all just so fucked lads. It's way, way too much, and I don't know how anyone deals with it other than pure luck.

This modern world is way too much.
>>
OP here.

I will say guys... Life does throw you a tiny bit of hope sometimes even when it seems completely hopeless.

You do have to put some effort to get it, but finally after a decade, I'm regularly talking to a girl I have a chance with. Just, yeah, like every modern woman she's married to her career and not what she really wants, a family.

I'm sticking around on /r9k/ because I'm sure this will all crash and burn soon.
>>
I definitely agree that online dating has fucked the way relationships work and all that. I also think it's becoming more popular to have kids young (late teens-early 20s), which in my opinion is fucked, you're anchoring yourself down way too early in life.

Glad you found someone else, anon.
>>
what da hail is a modern woman
trad qts r best
>>
File: feminism.jpg (31KB, 317x395px) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
31KB, 317x395px
The system was designed to cause dysfunction.
>>
>>36387605
this is true, lemme copy and paste some .txt files

I hope you are prepared to feel uncomfortable.
Women are going to be the Death of this country. It's not an argument to cherrypick a few good out of a basket, that does nothing.
People don't realize how close we are to war. Putin is calling Russian citizens back home. They've rationed food. He's moving nukes to the borders.
US publicly announced they are commencing cyber attacks against Russia, which will force them to Retaliate, and Clinton specifically stated she will
treat cyber attacks like any other attack, with military force. Clinton proposed a No-Fly Zone in Syria which WILL start a war with Russia,
as their planes are shot Down for something as trivial as providing logistic support to Assad's troops. That is exactly what started the hostilities
which led to the Fall of Libya. The Russian government said Clear as Day, Trump is peace, Clinton is war. You cannot make it any clearer than this.
We need to come to terms with how intensely serious this is.
Among every natural demographic that you can think of, whats the common denominator between Clinton supporters. The electoral projections showed if only women
voted, Trump would win only 12 state. The peace candidate would only win 12 states. Women will actively vote for a Warmonger who explicitly condones conflict
with a nuclear Russia, because they know damn Well that doesn't personally impact their security. It's you and I who will be yanked from our homes,
our families, and careers to die for these women that don't don't Give a damn about us or the country. Who, general speaking as a political enclave,
have no loyalty to this country or it's culture and security. And what is this concern met with? They will tell you to stop crying,
patronize you, and demean you. The modern woman is a selfish burden who has been spoiled her whole Life in this Westernized safe space.
1/2
>>
File: damn geoff.png (269KB, 303x486px) Image search: [Google]
damn geoff.png
269KB, 303x486px
>>36387870
If she has a kid with some degenerate who leaves her, the government bails her out. If she wants to simply Opt out of a marriage no matter how that impacts the kids,
the government forces that man to relinquish the children and his assets to her. If she votes for a nuclear war with a European superpower,
the government Shields her from the doom of defending the country in the war SHE advocated.
Guys, I get not all women are like this, okay. But look at the Reality of whats at stake here if you don't start acknowledging the common denominator.
I mean, think about it, even if they aren't voting for the outside existential crisis of war, they vote for the domestic welfare state which is an economic
existential crisis on top of our already devastating 20trillion national debt. Not only as a collective demographic do they consume more than they pay in taxes,
a net financial Liability, but they vote to steal the hard work of anonymous men they claim are disenfranchising them.

You are slaves to these women, this whole political and economic infrastructure has been designed through popular vote to Enslave you.
And now, after you have relinquished your taxes, your kids, your assets, your masculinity, you're damn pride,
you might very Well be forced into an irreversible nuclear war, because you felt uncomfortable in acknowledging who is using their political force in doing so.
Not all women are like that, okay, doesn't have to be all women. All it Takes is one with her finger on the button to send you and I to be gutted like fish at
some outpost in the Balkans, while that tyrant's supporters are permitted to remain in sweet ignorance to their political consequences back in the safety of their
own home, because nobody dares to Call them out on it.

2/2
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.