[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

non-white, minority feels only thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: eed06f956b508e2c34d337131a47770e.jpg (771KB, 2074x3116px) Image search: [Google]
eed06f956b508e2c34d337131a47770e.jpg
771KB, 2074x3116px
Any minority bros here? Only non-whites are allowed to post in this thread.

Anybody wish they can get their ass licked by a beautiful white girl? I want a beautiful blonde hair, blue eyed white woman to lick my puerto rican culo. I want her to wipe her tongue across my ass like she is eating a popsicle. I want her tongue to be my personal toilet paper.

Post your minority feels anons.
>>
>>36387519

I'm white and my girlfriend is Latin

You mad beaner?
>>
>>36387519
>be mixed
>kind of starting to feel like race mixing is wrong
>but also don't really get why anyone would want to shack up with anyone the same race as them and make non mixed children
>look down on mixed race couples
>look down on single race couples
>hate myself
>where was i even going with this story
>can't even tell if i'm white passing but i guess i'm not
>was that bartender racially profiling me or am i just autistic
>idk
>>
File: golden corral deal.jpg (61KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
golden corral deal.jpg
61KB, 640x632px
>>36387519
You have to be 18 years of age or older to post here anon. Please fuck off.
>>
I wish I were White.

originally an oregano
>>
File: Fading wojak.jpg (113KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fading wojak.jpg
113KB, 919x720px
>>36387569
i sort of feel you mixedbro
hate racemixing but am racemixed myself
the only option is suicide, but i don't want to die
it's a paradox
>>
I'm white and my bf is Asian. You mad I invaded your thread?
>>
>>36387519
I'm not white, but I'm the majority in my country. Can I post in this thread?
>>
Half Arabic
Quarter asian
Quarter white

People just treat me like I'm white.
>>
So white people are not allowed to post here because of their skin color? Is that not racism?
>>
>>36387519
I don't really like white girls. What's the appeal, guise?
>>
>>36387519
This copy pasta is old as shit OP
>>
>>36387519
Rimjobs are the best. I'm planning to get on before my birthday. My real fantasy is to make a white girl with a big ass get my name tattooed on it. It would be a way of showing ownership over her. I want to see if I can get a bunch of them to do it at once
>>
>>36387519
>blue eye white skin
No thanks i like tan brunettes
>>
>>36387741
I'm sure your life is really hard because of this thread, whiteanon.
>>
Dunno if I qualify for this thread, but I'm a quadroon (three quarters white; one quarter huwhyte), and i have some unique-ish minority feels

Tfw my mulatto mom is fucking obsessed with getting me a black woman, because she wants black children. How the fuck do I put my foot down? Are all black moms insane like this?
>>
>>36388649
Tell your mom you don't want to pollute the black race with white genes. She can't argue against it
>>
>>36388677
KEK i might use that one, anon. Dubs speaks the truth
>>
>hispanic raised in (((upscale))) neighborhood
>down with any race (though black girls are the hardest to get into).
>basically only girls that have shown interest are 3/10 white girls(think the shiiiett meme) and hispanic girls that think I'm rich
>tfw all my oneitises have either been white, or asian.
>>
>black, native Hawaiian, Chinese, Cherokee, Scottish
Here in Hawaii I get treated as "the black guy" because we barely have any of those here and I don't have the same pidgin accent most of the locals have because I was raised to speak proper English. People on the mainland US either think I'm light skin black or Brazilian, until I tell them I'm Hawaiian and then they just assume all islanders look like me.
>>
File: steve harvey.jpg (36KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
steve harvey.jpg
36KB, 575x1024px
>>36387519
>tfw strict abusive upbringing made you an autistic loser
>>
>>36387519
The worst thing about white people is they're actually gross and not very important, BUT the entire world treats them like gods and queens.

So if you want to be respected for your acquaintances you have to win the company of whites... who bore you and are generally gross.

>implying this is sour grapes
You don't know the depths of my emotional being.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.