[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when was your prime, /r9k/? can you narrow it down to the day?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 3324.jpg (67KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
3324.jpg
67KB, 940x545px
when was your prime, /r9k/?

can you narrow it down to the day?
>>
>>36387497
I never had a prime

I've always been fairly pathetic, even if I had a "high point" at some time in my life it would be an insult relative to the success of others around me to call that a prime

The least shit my life has ever been is probably the time after I graduated high school when I did nothing but wait and browse /r9k/ stress free
>>
File: hellodarkness.jpg (73KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
hellodarkness.jpg
73KB, 1000x750px
>>36387497
8th grade

12 years ago
>>
>>36387497
August 23rd 2013. The day I maxed out everything in BF3. (Unlocks, not graphical settings). I also got all non exclusive dog tags.
>>
>>36387497
the day i was born
it's been downhill from that point on
>>
In 2010 when I worked for the U.S. Census. I was in charge of a small crew of people who went from house to house doing census surveys. I made very good money and had the respect of my peers and family. My health was also still very good.

Everything has gone downhill since. But I haven't forgotten that feeling of being adequate. Of thinking I didn't have to take shit from anyone because I was a working independent adult.
>>
The day before my 18th birthday. I could run five miles, I wasn't underweight, I had a girlfriend that really wanted my babies, I had another girl that was actually sane and cool that really liked me, and I was just named valedictorian.

I mean mentally I was all kinds of fucked up and I'm much better off in that category these days. But damn if it doesn't hurt.
>>
File: 1492042970613-s4s.gif (277KB, 240x287px) Image search: [Google]
1492042970613-s4s.gif
277KB, 240x287px
I CAN SLAV SQUAT BETTER STANDING WHILE DRUNK
AM SLAVBOO
THIS IS MT PRIME
>>
File: winter.jpg (177KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
winter.jpg
177KB, 1632x1224px
prob a little before i turned 14.
i was really interested in poetry, general writing, really motivated in spite of feeling like shit and had a clear direction on where i wanted to go in life.
i was at a restaurant across the street from a high school one day and this girl around my age walked real close to me and smiled.
that's the most interest a girl has ever shown in me.
it's only been downhill from then on these past 6 years.
worsening depression, suicidal ideation, and a realization that i dont really want to dedicate my entire life to someone.
still want a gf though, i think it'd help a little as selfish as that sounds, but i have some kinda bad acne scars so yeah.
>>
Socially, it would have been my Junior year of high school. I went out with my friends often, we talked a lot, hung out at their houses a lot, ran into other people a lot. I'm pretty comfortable around them but they'd also hang out with other people a lot at the same time and it was always pretty obvious how uncomfortable I was though. I was also starting to lift around that time and was decently in the shape. It was also the time of my life I've felt the most depressed though. Soon after Junior year ended it all blew up and I just started isolating myself. Now I just feel apathy in general with some loneliness, I'm not as depressed as I was anymore though.
>>
>>36387583
What's your degree in anon? Demography?

I took a few classes in the demography department at my school - really changes the way you think about the country. I have a lot of respect for the work the Census department does, and think people should be thought more about demographics in high school
>>
File: massive nut.jpg (125KB, 631x1133px) Image search: [Google]
massive nut.jpg
125KB, 631x1133px
elementary school was my prime, i'm not even kidding.
>>
>>36387497
my first year of college
I was walking roughly 9 miiles a day, hit the school weight room on the regular, and lost over 60 pounds in 10 weeks
then I fucked it all up, got depressed and lost all my gains
>>
right now i.e. 35
>>
19-20. I had been going to gym and had made great progress. I was feeling confident, felt proud. Injured my shoulder, stopped working out. Now I'm 24 and tubby. I'll never get my early 20s back and I'm just getting less and less cute. Not that I was a chad before but at least I felt like I had something. It's so depressing.
>>
The last time I was even happy was 5th grade and I guess my social prime was 9th and 10th grade.
>>
I was 16, working on this hay farm, making the most moneyd I'd ever seen in one place, I smoked camel 99s and did insane amounts of coke to the point I nearly died twice.

The guy I worked with taught me how to sell coke with nothing but a straw, so I flipped all the money I made and made even more money, bought a Harley and drove it everywhere even though I only had a learner's permit. It was a small town, really small, couple hundred people live there now, even less back then so it didn't matter.

Took my summer girlfriend out to ice cream and a movie every other day, and bonfires every Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Best time of my life, I wish I could go back to those days all the time.
>>
File: EP2-IA-60435_R_8x10.jpg (15KB, 385x261px) Image search: [Google]
EP2-IA-60435_R_8x10.jpg
15KB, 385x261px
>>36387497
2006 then huge dive until 2014, then major upswing in 2015
depression is a bitch
>>
>>36387497
I'm 27 and I'm in my prime right now. That shit's about to end FAST though.
>>
>>36388280
That's like, the redneck experience but cool.
>>
>>36388280
lmfao you worked on "hay farm" and sold coke in a small town, and took your girlfriend out for ice creams and bonfires huh?

this is most fucking retarded LARP fantasy i've ever heard, of course its from a tripfag

lmfao "hay farm"

kys
>>
>>36387497
2007-2014.
>living in a nearly-completely dilapidated house in extreme poverty
>absolutely disgusting living conditions
>just newly acquired major depression
>having constant anxiety attacks throughout the day
>very suicidal
>lost interest in keeping relationship with friends and family
>became a hermit
>became extremely paranoid
>literally going insane from the stress, hallucinating
>dropped out of school
>never left my "bed" -- my "bed" being a nearly destroyed couch in the livingroom because my bedroom had collapsed in on itself
I know it sounds bad, but my imagination was amazing back then. I was insanely creative and intelligent. I was batshit insane but I had some really sharp wit. Then I moved into an apartment with much better living conditions and got a job that pays me enough not only to sustain myself, but buy the things I like as well and everything went downhill from there. My brain is shit now. I feel dumb. My creativity is dead. There's a constant "fog" that clouds my thinking through every waking moment. I don't feel anything anymore. My days are dull. My life was shit back then but I miss it. I really do. I'm dumb and slow now. Everything's gray and boring. I'm forgetful now. I can't tell you what I ate for breakfast. I don't even remember if I ate anything for breakfast at all. I have fallen into routine. I feel like I'm dead.

I am nostalgic for the worst days of my life.
>>
Rite now bitch
Fite me
>>
>>36388383

How sad must your life be that you're buttmad over this guy's tale
>>
>>36388595

Wait 2 years, then take the money you've saved and go be a bum - but with money.

That's the plan for me. I'm going to live in SEA or some place where everything is cheap as fuck and just draw shit and paint and maybe surf till the money runs out. Gotta get my brain back.
>>
File: invisi¦3ubble.png (181B, 33x33px) Image search: [Google]
invisi¦3ubble.png
181B, 33x33px
i'm gonna be really cool when i'm about sixty
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.