[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

30+ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1491023368370.jpg (53KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
1491023368370.jpg
53KB, 638x479px
Abandon hope edition
>>
There's always hope faggott.

>40 this year, also GF present.
>>
>>36386780
Hopefully you don't start telling us about your wife's son.

Literally happened to me at my shitty job. I don't want to grow up into that guy.
>>
>>36386823
>I don't want to grow up into that guy.
I don't get this meme. Nobody is forcing you to date a single mother. If you don't avoid them like the plague then you deep down want to be a cuckold
>>
>35
>moved to asia
currently trying to get a 21 year old virgin to date me. I kissed her and touched her breasts one time, but she still says she's not ready for a bf
>>
File: hammer.png (276KB, 662x432px) Image search: [Google]
hammer.png
276KB, 662x432px
>try getting job
>they put you in the hotseat even if it's just for bag boy job
>"what makes you luckymart material?
>"where do you see yourself at lucky in 5 years?
>give social media and 3 references
>anon, are you really lucky material?
>are you sure your resume isn't fake

go to welfare office
>hey anon, how's it going?
>here's your EBT, healthcare,and 1k per month
>have a wonderful day!
>>
>>36387575
Is it really that easy? Are you black?
>>
>>36387575
How do you get the 1k? Thought you needed to be disabled or have kids
>>
File: buu.png (367KB, 443x347px) Image search: [Google]
buu.png
367KB, 443x347px
>>36387759
>Thought you needed to be disabled
>get fat
>muh knees
>get bux bruh
easy dough
>>
>>36386724
32 here.

Fucking miserable, wish I had ended it all earlier.
>>
That feel when I have a job and friends, but I'm still 30 and a kissless virgin.

It's not society, robots. It's us. There's something wrong with us. We missed some kind of crucial element growing up that other people found.

I don't even try with women anymore. It's a nonstarter and most of them can tell how much I hate them at this point. Even female friends at work notice it, but I'm an asshole to everyone so it flies under the radar.

I'm banking everything on getting another shot. Cryoinsurance is going through next year.
>>
>>36387833
>just turned 33
jesus died at this age, theres hope yet
>>
>>36387818
Thats a lot neetbux. You should take it one step further and sneak down to mexico. You could live like a king for $1000 a month
>>
bf turns 34 soon.
how does men his age want their birthdays to be?
would you rather not have one or do you want something big?
>>
As a remarkably young lad, /r9k/ and threads like these give me actual night terrors. I don't wanna become this but I probably will.
>>
>>36387575
I tried getting a job at luckyaid but the fat fuck interviewing me threw a ball at me and it smacked me in the chest and told me I failed his test
>>
>>36387928
Seriously guys, how do I avoid becoming a true robot??
>>
>>36387953
Socialize. It was my downfall (>>36387844) and it will be yours too if you're not careful.

Go out. Stay somewhat fit. Don't be a wet blanket even if you don't like drinking. Keep in touch with people.
>>
>>36387909
>how does men his age want their birthdays to be?
35 here
morning blowjob + bacon eggs coffee toast
go for a walk at the park, beach, river etc
dinner and decent wine or good beer at home or a relaxed restaurant

option 2:
mini road trip or camping trip
>>
>>36387909
Just tell him that you love him and spend the day with him.

That's what I would want.
>>
This is such a sad thread.

Originally.
>>
>>36387988
sounds great!
Thank you anon
I will try this
>>
>>36387818
Sorry dude, I don't mean to be fatphobic, but that's a really shitty mindset. I'd rather be in shape and independent rather than fat and dependent.
>>
>30
>just broke up with girlfriend over an argument about kids
>found her always being around to be kind of annoying
>she always wanted more out of the relationship than I did
>happy to finally have some peace and quiet
>after a couple hours, realize how empty my life is and how lonely I am
Why do I do this to myself? Why do I sabotage my relationship with everyone who likes me even the least bit? Every time I have the chance to maybe be happy I ruin it because I'm a piece of shit.
>>
>>36388097
Talk to her and tell her you can get serious.
>>
>>36388376
I probably will if I don't drink myself to death tonight. I'll just ruin it again but I want to try at least.
>>
>>36386780
t.Chadthundersomething
>>
>>36387575
>give social media and 3 references
>give social media

what
>>
>>36387833
I know this all too well. Things slowly looked up in my life for a couple years but then everything went collapsing down and I've never felt worse.
>>
i think me hitting 30 next year wont be that bad because i am actively pursuing a small scale bucket list so there will be a bit of token shit i can say that i didnt completely waste my time

however being "that" loner guy i already know that i will be depressed again about no having had a friend in over a decade
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.