[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weed smoking with family conundrums?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1430516585140.jpg (28KB, 275x366px) Image search: [Google]
1430516585140.jpg
28KB, 275x366px
ive been smoking weed with my son since he started his freshman year of highschool - it's been about 7 or 8 years now. he still lives at home but he has a part time job as a parking enforcement officer for our local community college campus so i guess you can say he's doing alright for himself. we still smoke weed together regularly (just the two of us my wife has never partaken) but lately we seem to have lost our spark - that is in years past we would have lively philosophical conversations but nowadays lighting up just seems like a routine chore we perform as part of a regular day - we kind of just sit there and stare at eachother or the wall with little exchange of words.

this has had a big effect on me and it's starting to make me question whether we have healthy father-son relationship, and whether it was even okay for me to introduce my son to weed at such a young age in the first place. even though i believe he's doing alright sometimes i wonder where he'd be if i never turned him onto weed?
>>
hit him with your belt
>>
File: 1_Dad_1.png (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1_Dad_1.png
12KB, 300x300px
>>36386630
youre a cool dad
>>
>>36386685
i've never hit my son and i won't now he's 21 that wouldn't solve anything. it's not his fault.
>>36386710
thanks thats what my son's friends used to say (i smoked them out too sometimes) but now i'm doubting whether a cool dad is a proper dad?
>>
ask him if he's gay then hit him with your belt
>>
>>36386630
Do dmt with your son if shit feels too routine
>>
You're a moron. All that time you two wasted toking up could've been spent properly bonding or teaching him how the world works. Maybe then you two would have had a good relationship and he wouldn't have such a shitty job
>>
>>36386753
i havent done anything apart from weed since i tried LSD a few times as a teen. i don't think it's appropriate to introduce my son to other substances after what i've already done
>>
>>36386793
What about spicing things up a bit then like getting high and then going and doing something fun with him

Considering you're just staring at walls you can only go up
>>
>>36386786
i wouldn't go so far as to say i'm a moron. certainly i've started feeling regret but my wife says i'm just overthinking it. honestly it could be alot worse if i didn't introduce my son to weed and maintain our relationship by smoking daily someone in school would've and then he'd start doing other drugs and would probably have been much worse off. and for the record he doesn't have a shitty job it's an important public service. i just wonder if we weren't toking maybe he'd gone to college and found a career/passion and moved out the house by now?
>>
File: blackpepe.png (99KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
blackpepe.png
99KB, 917x871px
my father left me and my family when i was 8, i wish i had a dad like you
>>
>>36386854
he doesn't have the desire to do much really. he's a homebody mostly (computers and videogames/television) apart from when he's at work and when he gets his paychecks every other friday and goes out to treat himself to a subway sandwich meal he's indoors 24/7 i couldn't see myself taking him out to a movie or something of that sort - he would have no desire
>>
>>36386630
>why is my son a fucking loser after I got him into illegal drugs that lower your IQ and kill brain cells while he was still developing
Hmm....
>>
Throw a little pcp in your next shared blunt/joint.
Hire some hang-gliders in the likely event that
one of you gets the sudden urge to jump out of a ten storey window
>>
>>36386630
Congrats, you literally helped with the alteration of the development of his brain.
>>
Yes. Yes you are a moron.

>and for the record he doesn't have a shitty job it's an important public service. i just wonder if we weren't toking maybe he'd gone to college and found a career/passion and moved out the house by now?

Well if he didn't have a shitty minimum wage job, he'd be smoking weed in his own house instead of leeching you for herb.

>i'm doubting whether a cool dad is a proper dad

Cool dad is not proper dad. Instead of introducing him to weed, you should have let him discover it for himself. Experimentation is an important part of development during the teenage years. Because you introduced him to weed, he subconsciously thinks it's fine and that's why every other breathe he takes is either exhaust from a car at his shitty job or weed in your house

>>36386685 #
>i've never hit my son and i won't now he's 21 that wouldn't solve anything. it's not his fault.

Well it wouldn't hurt you to try would it now?
>>
>>36388224
honestly you sound degenerate
>>
You have a relationship with your son that a lot of father's would envy, and a lot of sons too. It's probably been a good influence on him to be able to get high with his dad rather than have to do shit that I did like hang around people who eventually started smoking meth and shit, good job man

Fuck, maybe take a tolerance break or something? If you've got any nice spaces near you guys then go for a walk while you smoke or something instead of sitting around and staring at each other
>>
yeah you got that nigga started too early man
it's all good and well to get blazed with your dad
but make that niga contribute

no weed till 18 (that you know about)

you probably fucked up his intelligence

smoke me up tho oldd man
>>
File: get-over-here-bro.png (37KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
get-over-here-bro.png
37KB, 500x473px
>>36386943

>tfw no father

How can any men abandon their own sons this way? It's sick!
>>
>>36388426

>you probably fucked up his intelligence

Not OP but I doubt that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/10/22/no-marijuana-use-doesnt-lower-your-iq/?utm_term=.32c3616f9145

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/01/twins-study-finds-no-evidence-marijuana-lowers-iq-teens
>>
Take a T break my man. Get out more. Go for walks or something. Sounds like you need a bit more space.

If you go clear your head it'll let in new thoughts and you'll have more things to say the next time you see him.

Start talking to him about long term plans. Maybe a full-time job, put together a deposit for a home or some shit, rent out a couple of rooms to generate passive income. This is just like a way down the line goal but it's time to start thinking about it.

If he hasn't travelled much, that's something everyone should do. That takes money as well. I think the problem here is you're too comfortable with your daily shit. You seem to recognise that you want something better, so maybe you need to rethink your own goals in life. "A man must constantly exceel his level." - Bruce Lee
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.