[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone give me a good suicide method? I was thinking of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: suicide-note-letter.jpg (83KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
suicide-note-letter.jpg
83KB, 1440x1080px
Can someone give me a good suicide method? I was thinking of taking like 3000mg of dph and since ik that wont kill me I'll just slit my wrists while I'm delirious. And if that fails I'll just tape a bag to my head.
I just can't go on. It turns out that someone I cared about for 2 years and considered my closest friend never cared about me at all. She said she can't even stand talking to me. I feel so hurt and the worst part of all is that it's all my fault for making her feel like that. I don't deserve to be here anymore, hardly anyone will miss me anyway. I can't live with myself anymore. And this being abandoned when I need her the most, fuck it. I don't care about the future anymore. There is no future
So, yeah any methods will help
>>
Put a gun in your mouth
>>
>>36386080
Good, but I was thinking less expensive
>>
>>36386021
Nitrogen tank + exit mask. Although that may end up being the same as a small pistol depending where you live.. In Atlanta most pawn shops have .380s for 125 or so. That and the highest grain of hollow point they have and you'll be el deado in no time.

On another note I'm sorry you feel this way OP. I am also quite suicidal these days. Wishing you the best bro.
>>
>>36386271
It's not like dead people need money.
>>
>>36386893
Truuu shit right here.
>>
>>36386021
I know a guy. Call this number.
He'll hook you up. He knows people in every state.
>>
Why would you care about someone who doesn't care about you? She can eat a dick. Move on.
>>
>>36386950
Because she was a different person when I met her
>>
does this happen to be malte?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.