[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women despise virgin men so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 12

File: 1474669116080.jpg (167KB, 491x406px) Image search: [Google]
1474669116080.jpg
167KB, 491x406px
Why do women despise virgin men so much?
>>
>>36385910
>virgin
>currently cumming inside a female
???
>>
>>36385910
It's like painting a big brightly colored target on yourself saying you are damaged goods and something is wrong with you.
>>
>>36385973
Try white lol.
>>
>>36385910
Biology
Means little social standing
>>
why would they like you if no one liked you before?
>>
>>36385910
Because no other women desires a virgin male, hence why he is a virgin. Other females want what other females already have. That's why "studs" and guys with many previous partners will always be more attractive to females. Females see that other women desire them, and they want them for themself.
>>
>>36385910
>you will give birth to my offspring
>he will conquer the levant and restore the temple of solomon
>the end times are near, and you will be the mother of the scion
>rest my wife, there is much work to be done and you are only the chalice of the end
>>
File: 1491140113438.jpg (698KB, 1200x902px) Image search: [Google]
1491140113438.jpg
698KB, 1200x902px
>>36385946
>>36385973
>>36386016
>>36386020
>>36386033

hahahahahahahha virgins ewwwwwwwwww
>>
In our r-selected society, traits such as introversion and intelligence are not valued by females, especially in combination. This is why we need to crush feminism in a sperg revolution and redistribute women like resources among the sperg ruling class. All Alphas are to be either enslaved or put to death, betas are the working class, and omegas get to live comfortably as NEETs.
>>
you all stating the obvious no shit women are made to be parasites and the best you can do is to try to kill your sexuality
>>
File: 1454708335163.jpg (36KB, 639x495px) Image search: [Google]
1454708335163.jpg
36KB, 639x495px
>>36385910
Well even a fit dude who is a virgin is considered low tier trash.

You got to understand the mindset of women.

Most women have no real personality they only live to be jealous, hateful, bitter, and selfish. She has that guy I want him, she had that guy I want him, she has that hair I want it or better, etc.

Women are so nasty that when they get fat they start movements telling people to love them for being fat and its healthy.

Women start movements that say dont slut shame me but call each other sluts every second of every day.

Women start movements that say dont judge me by my sexual past but then judge people by their sexual past.

To fully understand most modern women you have to be a series sociopath.
>>
>>36385910
It is social preference. If no previous woman has chosen you as mate that must mean that something is wrong about you.
Also hypergamy. They want the best mate and they consider a virgin as nondesirable.
>>
>>36385973
Oh I get it, its like being a whore like you right? Damaged goods right?
>>
That's in your head dude, I've told giant fibs about being a kissless, handholdless, hugless virgin before And if they don't call me out for being a liar they'll say it's really cute and proposition me.

Being really dishonest or bitter about it or giving them a sense that you feel entitled to sex probably drives them away a lot more than just being a virgin.
>>
>>36385910
Because virgin men are honestly pretty gross
>>
I used to dislike virgins because to me, it seemed to indicate that there was something wrong with them. "Everyone" has sex right? "Every guy" wants sex, right? Having more sex makes you more popular/desirable, right?

It was all taught to me by the media and my peers and I accepted it uncritically. To have sex meant to be successful, and therefore, anyone who had no sex was a failure and unwanted. Something was wrong with them, like they were weird or gross or something and nobody wanted to have sex with them so they became virgins instead.

I even dumped a good guy (well off, handsome, good personality) after he told me I was his first gf. He went from being a decent guy in my eyes to being a failure. And I didn't want to date a failure, because that meant I was a failure too.

But I got older and wiser and much more religious and I see now that I was ignorant and missed the entire point of sex entirely. Sex isn't about proving your worth to society. Its about two people becoming one in love.
>>
>>36387770
>teehee I'm off the carousel now and ready for a beta orbiter to take care of me now!
>>
>>36387770
you did the right thing by dumping him cuz who is soo dumb to confess to girl that they are virgin

he was probably really low IQ so don t fell bad
>>
They do? I wouldn't know, I don't pursue women. They hit on me if they like me.
>>
>>36387864

An open and honest man, not a stupid one. He found a much better woman than me.

>>36387846

I was never on the carousel, I was a virgin even at the time I dumped him (I was just that much more insecure about having sex so I could be cool). It was 100% views given to me by the media, I was so sure that "sex = social acceptance = cool".

Today, I've had sex with exactly one man. And he is the one I am going to marry.
>>
>>36387864
And there he goes again, Fucking Cuck White Knight defending roasties again.

Hey man why don't you post your credit card details here on this threads so roasties could buy some stuff form ebay. BE A REAL MAN

Jesus fuck you are the biggest problem in universe. I swear I will torture you slowly when day of rope comes.
>>
>>36387974
man I m just using logic and I m not disconnected from society like you
half of guys I know lied about losing virginity and told a ton of fake stories to roasties
it works for them
>>
I want a virgin bf who will be my first and only sexual partner, but that's because I'm insanely jealous and insecure and would hate the thought of him ever having sexual contact with another woman.
>>
I don't inherently dislike virgins-I'd date a virgin if I got on with them and liked them etc.

But past a certain age it starts being a major red flag for being an unpleasant, unlikeable individual, and also is a starting point for developing the misogyny particular to school shooters. Basically, you're more likely to be a creep, aggressive fuck or weirdo.
But I don't have anything against virginity in and of itself. Just the potential redflags it seems to create.
>>
>>36387901
Only stupid people are honest.
>>
>>36388137
finally someone who is redpilled
>>
>>36388072
>virgin bf
Sure you do. are you scorpio?
>>
>>36388072

I'll be your bf, but I'll cheat on you. What's your email?
>>
>>36388072
Be my one and only gf please.
As a bonus I don't even have friends so there's nothing to be jealous about
>>
If you're a virgin past the age of 20, it's a pretty clear sign that you have no value on the sexual/romantic marketplace.
>>
>>36388321
Yet there are countless robots who lost virginities after 20
>>
>>36388115
Those people are an extreme minority. Most male virgins are nice and accommodating to the point of looking feeble and desperate.
>>
>>36388321
I'm a 25 to virgin and I get hit on pretty often at work by Co worker and customers.
>>
>>36388321
Never marketed myself. Have been hit on though. I can't comprehend the extreme views you guys have on this, like needing to lie about it.
>>
>>36388357
This.
They are usually passive and introverted which makes them invisible to women.
>>
File: 1492544358301.jpg (17KB, 238x231px) Image search: [Google]
1492544358301.jpg
17KB, 238x231px
I'm a 24 yo virgin, but I plan on telling every girl I'm a virgin dicklet if I ever get the chance because I like a challenge.
>>
>>36388321
well excuse me for becoming a shutin after moving to a country I hate
you don't meet many girls in your living room
>>
>>36387974
this

day of the rope is going to be brutal at this rate
>>
>>36388357
>Those people are an extreme minority. Most male virgins are nice and accommodating to the point of looking feeble and desperate.
Might well be my experience, but every male virgin I've met (and I've attracted a few because I'm kind to people) have been downright scary and aggressive, to the point where I'm glad I live in a country with gun control because they'd probably shoot up the school if I turn them down.
>>
File: CKihd8PWcAAA5Y0.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CKihd8PWcAAA5Y0.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>36387974
>Jesus fuck you are the biggest problem in universe
I see you tried to lie but you are too much of a social outcast so girls didn t believe you and now you put the blame on ppl who successfully lied
>>
>>36388500
uhm hello
t. passive beta virgin
>>
>>36388500
Perhaps you attract shitty people for some reason.
>>
>>36388552
No, I'm just kind to people that others pick on (I'm in uni). This tends to cause them to decide I'm their oneitis and then get real Elliot Rogers tier when I'm not interested (I mean, I was just being nice).
>>
>>36385910
i have said this here a million times
it's a basic redpill principle
women are wired to not only find handsome men attractive
but men that are attractive to other women
so by being a virgin past your teens you signal that you're undesirable and this drops your sexual value in the eyes of women

for anyone that's about to reply an argue against me
have in mind that attraction is not rational
saying that "being a virgin doesn't mean you're undesirable" won't cut
if you're virgin it's biologically more likely that you're not desirable and that's all that matters for attraction
>>
>>36386033
In a way this is true. After you have your first gf you will instantly look much more attractive to other girls. I was a virgin for a long time, but after I got my first gf and we broke up I was suddenly getting lots of pussy.
>>
>>36388340
Didn't say absolute. Just a pretty good marker.

>>36388365
>People want you to fuck
>You don't fuck
You are a non-actor in the world of sex.

>>36388399
>Never marketed myself
What?

>>36388462
No you don't I suppose. Is this supposed to be a rebuttal?
>>
>>36387770
>But I got older and wiser and much more religious and I see now that I was ignorant and missed the entire point of sex entirely. Sex isn't about proving your worth to society. Its about two people becoming one in love.
HAHAHA
10/10 BAIT
>>
How is virginity a red flag, all it means is that you're probably shy and ugly as fuck, its not like virgins are kicking in doors and beating people up, most of us treat people with nothing but kindness and respect even if we hate ourselves.
>>
>>36388644
>rebuttal
?
I'm just saying circumstances led me to being a 25yr virgin and now I'm in too deep and have no idea how to change it
so my place on the sexual market doesn't exist because most of the time I don't want to exist
>>
>>36388591
You should just ignore them. Don't feed into their false hope to feel like a good person. And stop saying you're kind and nice, that's for others to decide. You sound like a parody of a nice guy caricature.
>>
>>36388676
women are stupid and like all normies they believe in the just world fallacy
so instead of saying the truth
that they aren't attracted because virginity is undesirable in men
they rationalize it saying that he's virgin because he's a terrible person inside too
which is most likely not true
>>
>>36388676
Because being kind and respectful have nothing to do with sexual attraction. We're all a bunch of naked beasts underneath the clothing.
>>
>>36388676
actually virginity is more about the guy's self esteem for the "non-virgins".

shyness plays a good part while uglyness is rather useless as a criteria to specify a virgin (i've seen pokemons dating cute women...)

or it could be a guy's choice anyway. it's not like people are forced into losing their virginity (*irone off*)

now really, the whole thing about virginity is moar about the "education level" and shyness of the guy. if he is a shy fuckwit, gonna die a virgin (not counting ho's). if he is a respectful person, it will take some time.
>>
>>36388720
It's not that you're a bad person and people don't fuck bad people. It's that you have nothing to offer sexually/romantically.

(Hypothetical "you" obvi)
>>
>>36388695
No, I'm going off of what other people say (in the vein of "you're too nice to those guys, they're such losers" etc. as well as everyone just saying I'm a really kind person). I don't do it to feel better, I just do it because I hate meanness having been bullied at high school myself.
>>
>>36388500
>>36388591
You're actually hurting them by "being nice" to them while only wishing to remain, at most, friends.

The nicer thing to do would be not to speak with them at all, instead of tricking them and getting their hopes up.
>>
>>36388742
>I don't do it to feel better
yes you do
how do i know that?
because instead of handling the bullies themselves you act nice towards guys you're not attracted to
you're basically diong it to feel good about yourself
>>
Wow, this turned out to be a bit of a roastie cunt thread
Funny how that happens
>>
>>36388739
>(Hypothetical "you" obvi)
not hypothetical at all
kek
>>
>>36388760
I actually stand up to the bullies, generally. Then ask if they're okay.
>>
Women literally decide who the virgins are. If you're a virgin, it's because women hate you, not the other way around.
>>
>>36388758
So I'm not allowed to ask if a guy that just got his shit thrown in the trash is okay, and say that the people who did it are horrible people?
>>
>>36388644
I don't know what that means, but the reason I dont fuck is because I have a small dick and I'm insecure
>>
>>36388726
>Because being kind and respectful have nothing to do with sexual attraction. We're all a bunch of naked beasts underneath the clothing.

Okay, just stop saying red flag like virgins are any kind of threat. Girls would rather fuck a murderer than a harmless virgin.
>>
>>36388784
it's the beta fucktards that end up being the "all women be evil" kind that i have to hear every now and then, fucking bitches and their bitching...
>>
I have to assume that most virgins are unattractive.

As you can guess, women don't want to fuck men who are unattractive to them. Thus, women don't want to fuck most virgins.

If a hot guy is a virgin for whatever reason, it won't make him less hot to women.
>>
>>36388818
no
because you don't really care
>>
>>36388818
It would be best if you didn't. If you really want to help, get your boyfriend to comfort him.
>>
>>36388819
Okay so lack of sexual value.
>>
>>36388841
I do though? I was that person in high school. I at least have some compassion left. I'm just worried that they're alright.
>>
>>36388818
>that just got his shit thrown in the trash

Does this shit actually happen in uni?

(Btw you sound like a great person. Keep being kind)
>>
>>36388742
You should understand how they feel when someone (let alone someone of the opposite sex) shows them a little kindness. Then they feel rejected by that same person. It's not that they're justified and you're actually bad, but that they're human. It's already fairly emasculating to be saved by a girl.
>>
>>36388825
>red flag
you need to understand that red flags for men and women are not the same
red flags for men are things that signal the woman is not worth commitment
while
red flags for women are signs that the guys is sexually repulsive or that he can't fit the provider role after he was deemed unworthy of sex
>>
you don t understand that creepy men can get some ugly fat bich or a prostitute just so they can say they lost virginity
>>
>>36388845
I don't have a boyfriend. I don't want one, they're all either douchebags or creepy school shooter types. I'm happy just living on my own and having friends and working on my uni degree and career path.
>>
>>36388825
I don't, it's how normalfags roll.
>>
>>36387770
you're LARPing dude
>>
>>36388851
>I do though?
>question mark after afirmation
please, go back to tumblr and never come back
you know shit about the pain of bullied men
>>
>>36388870
Then just keep to yourself. If you don't want some serial killer coming after you then why the fuck would you be a tease like that and give them hope?
>>
>>36388885
No he's not, because this is not "live action". You mean "RPing". No LA.
>>
I wouldn't date a virgin. I'm 25, and virgins my age must have something seriously wrong with them.
>>
>>36388908
>virgins my age must have something seriously wrong with them.

Or maybe they just don't see many members of the opposite sex who are worth fucking?
>>
>>36388870
breaking down this post for bluepilled retards
>they're all either douchebags
chads that won't commit
>creepy school shooter types
all shy ugly virgins fit here
they are not school shooters
but it's funny to see how this whore label them as such
just because they're unnattractive

women are always trying to portray themselves as good hearted people because this way they raise their sexual value and are worthy of the commitment of high value males

she can't admit that the "school shooter types" are just ugly guys because she's so keen about her facade, instead she labels them as possible bad guys. outright saying that they are ugly hurts the image she wants to portray.

it's pretty easy to understand these retarded sluts with a little attention to the details of the shit they say
>>
>>36388926
depends on the country....

in murica it's probably because of the SJW's and their anti-men propaganda (thank the jews for that).

on europeu/asia, it's because of the jews investing on the gay culture.

on South murica, it's because shit is expensive!
>>
>>36385910
Because self-unaware white knight syndrome
>>
>>36388926
If you can't find a woman you like:

A) You think WAY too highly of yourself/have delusional expectations for women/are a general fuckman with a distorted view of self and/or others.

B) You don't go out enough, judge books by the cover, or don't talk to enough women or for long enough.
>>
>>36388870
>>36388851
The best way to help these people is if you actually shit talked their bullies to their faces.

The only thing bullies care about is social status and social pressure. Saying "aw that sucks" to a victim might help but it doesn't stop anything.
>>
>>36388834
>If a hot guy is a virgin for whatever reason, it won't make him less hot to women.

Yeah, I doubt girls would turn down a hot virgin dude with his life on track. Most people are average/below average and can't afford to be a virgin though.
>>
>>36388962
women are definetly not worth fucking
women are not loyal by default and there is no point in only pumping and dumping them if you're a man looking for relationship
>>
>>36388962
>A
I have zero standards apart from play vidya with me and be a virgin
>B
I can't go 'out'. I'm socially retarded, anxious and shy. I can't. I don't meet any women on here. I've been here reasonably long but all I see is others hooking up and not me.
>>
File: 1440761601907.jpg (66KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1440761601907.jpg
66KB, 500x373px
>>36387770
>sex is about two people becoming one in love

Get the fuck outta here with that shit son.
>>
>>36388973
>The only thing bullies care about is social status and social pressure.
same for women
she probably gives her number to the bullies after a short lecture and pats on the back of the bullied guy
not taking sides in this just proves me right when I say that she doesn't care
she's only doing it to feel good about herself
if she actually cared she would put herself on risk by really facing the bullies
>>
>>36388962
I've met quite a few dateable girls in the past year, which is why they have boyfriends. You're really not going to find a lot of single dateable girls in their 20s because it's too competitive.

And you're definitely not going to find any dateable girls in their 20s that like shy boys and are assertive enough to pursue them. Anywhere.
>>
File: nice girls.jpg (837KB, 1264x2024px) Image search: [Google]
nice girls.jpg
837KB, 1264x2024px
>>36388818
Your problem is you don't understand men and what affect your actions have on them. Don't worry, we're all learning.
>>
>>36388990
you're not fooling anyone. i'm sorry nobody will touch your dick.

>>36388995
So it was both A and B
>>
>>36389015
>she probably gives her number to the bullies

I'm not going to be that cynical about it but I'm sure there are women who are like that.

She sounds genuine but there are other ways she could help.
>>
>>36389045
>She sounds genuine
never to me
>>
>>36389043
>i'm sorry
no
you're not
>>
>>36389043
>So it was both A and B
>being a gamer and virgin are now considered intense unattainable standards

B is still advice for normies. You're a normie and it shows. Fuck off from this board.
>>
>>36389022
>And you're definitely not going to find any dateable girls in their 20s that like shy boys and are assertive enough to pursue them.

Why the fuck would they pursue that?
>>
>>36389074
if they were 30 and out of the caroussel
then yes
>>
>>36388290
where are you from, tell me about yourself? having friends wouldn't bother me as long as they were male..
>>
>>36389070
>I want to meet a woman
>"Go outside maybe. Most of them are outside."
>Fuck off normie you don't get it.
>>
>>36389065
you're right. i'm just happy for all the girls who wont have to meet you.
>>
>>36389091
>go outside
>still don't have a gf
Wtf 4chin??
>>
>>36388962
>>36389091

>You don't go out enough
>Go outside
Where does one find women?
>>
>>36389091
If it was that simple, none of us would be here.
Thing is we're all (atleast true robots) socially retarded, anxious, shy, introverted, autistic etc etc.

Can't just 'go outside bruh xd' and 'bee ourselfs'
>>
File: dis bait nigga.png (19KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
dis bait nigga.png
19KB, 220x300px
>>36387770
>>36387901
Low quality bait. Kill yourself.
>>
>>36388962
>A. Some woman, somewhere, is entitled to some man's adoration
>B. Women are, again, entitled, to conversation in return for nothing
Pretty picture you've painted.
>>
>meet absolute sweetheart through /r9k/ skype group a few years ago
>communicate mostly through group chat
>my age
>get small crush though i don't know what he looks like beyond description
>find out hes a virgin
>no pressure; me too
>eventually sends me some pictures of himself on snapchat
>hes actually a qt

We live on different continents but we're gonna meet up this summer.

I don't know why the male virgin thing is a such a taboo. Probably throws up red flags since its a little unusual. Or maybe girls usually have shit sex their first time and don't want to relive it?

Just don't broadcast it I guess.
>>
>>36389074
Girls don't want to be hit on, so they must want the opposite right? That's what they keep hinting at.
>>
>>36389089
Well I'm from Europe and actually shouldn't be online at this moment..
I play vidya a lot and am pretty boring if I can't share that interest with anyone.
Other than that I'm a typical passive robot and got blocked by some anon because I was too shy.
>>
>>36389129
>my age
which is?
>>
>>36388115
>But past a certain age it starts being a major red flag for being an unpleasant, unlikeable individual
Why?

>Basically, you're more likely to be a creep, aggressive fuck or weirdo.
How?
>>
>>36389129
How do you talk to someone over distance for years. What do you even do.

also
>r9k skype groups
What are the fucking odds. How does that even happen? I bet he is some failed normie who can talk to girls easily but refuses for some reason.
Have fun getting pumped n dumped.
>>
>>36385910
>115 posts
>no source
orgamsy
>>
>>36389155

"Originality is the art of concealing your source." - Franklin P. Jones
>>
>>36389156
you don't ask these kinds of questions to women
they will never give you the right or full picture about their sexuality
they are wired to lie about it in public
>>
>>36389110
>>36389106
What do you like? Go do something having to do with that and talk to a woman there. Women do activities. Most of them do most activities. Go do activities. Probably bump into some women.
>I like to go to music shows
Get in the pit, get bodied, dance, make eye contact with a qt, body her, talk to her after the show outside over a cigarette.
>Bar
Obvious
>Book club or a writing circle
Get that /lit/ type
>Literally just in a park
"Hi."

>>36389116
Get some pills or try booze.

>>36389119
>Missing the point this hard
>>
>>36389186
she probably cucks him on the regular with local guys
while the ldr bf is her emotional tampon
ldrs are for cucks
>>
>>36389198
>pills
How can I bee myself if I'm under the influence of pills?

>booze
I don't drink
>>
File: 1490635003751.png (42KB, 1806x139px) Image search: [Google]
1490635003751.png
42KB, 1806x139px
originalmiendo postoza
>>
>>36389198
I've net girls at concerts thanks to my outgoing buddies. It can be a pleasant exchange but it never turns into anything.

I'm not going to just approach a random stranger and force a conversation though. That's how you ruin a girls day and make them hate men.
>>
>>36385910
Someone saved this from a discord I was redpilling. While the structure is not great, the truth is there.
https://pastebin.com/Wff7TZ7M
>>
>>36388461
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

that seems like a non-good idea
>>
>>36389198
>music
hoors
>bar
hoors
>book club
secret hoors who talk about how great it is to be a hoor with other hoors
>park
Now you're just trolling
>>
Nice Guy Syndrome. That's the reason.
>>
>>36389186
>How do you talk to someone over distance for years. What do you even do.
Text. Talk about our day and fall asleep in calls. We're both boring people so it doesn't take much to entertain us I guess?

>I bet he is some failed normie who can talk to girls easily but refuses for some reason.
People are complex.

>Have fun getting pumped n dumped.
Thanks.
>>
>>36389261
>be a dick
>girls still hate you but now so do your friends
Thanks 4chan
>>
>>36389283
There's a balance. Literally just don't be an entitled asshole (which all 'nice guys' are).
>>
>>36389303
I don't know what you mean at all. Isn't it up to the girl I decide if I'm undesirable and therefore being too nice or too mean?
>>
File: 14910876171750.jpg (93KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
14910876171750.jpg
93KB, 640x640px
>>36385910
I don't see anything wrong with a guy being a virgin. The only issue is most that are, are not dominant or charismatic. Which is what is attractive to me, and probably others.
>>
>>36389303
Plenty of entitled assholes walking around who have no trouble. Enough with this bullshit; become attractive, that's all.
>>
>>36389333
No, There's a certain kind of "nice guy" that are actually not nice and think they're owed pussy for being 'nice' but as soon as they don't get it they whine on the internet about how women are whores. Most of the men here are "nice guys".
>>
>>36387770
>I've sucked Chads cock for 30 years, now I'm a old hag and Chad married a hot 18 yo model so I must settle now for a rich beta orbiter while I'm fucking the pool boy behind his back.
>>
>>36389361
I dot think I'm that specific kind of nice guy, but my problems aren't too far off. I just want women to be happy and comfortable, and hitting on them would achieve the opposite of that, so I can't do it.
>>
>>36388676
Mostly this. Even on /r9k/ I write friendly, mostly heart warming, posts and wish posters a nice day. Since my childhood I try to let feel everyone good around me and try to be nice to everyone. That doesn't helped anything, I was bullied and people laughed at me all the time. I just want that people are friendly to me like I am to them, most of the people just say "thanks" and never talk to me again or simply ignore.
>>
>>36389361
Yeah, what do those things think they are, humans? They ought to be happy to be acknowledged.
>>
>>36388908
You do understand that a virgin simply means "Too shy to go a step further because I don't want to make trouble" if the virgin is a guy? It's not like women, women must do nothing and loose their virginity, almost all girls I know are shyer than the shyest manly virgin but get laid constantly, a woman must clearly say "No" one time to be a virgin, a guy must be shy and fear rejection and many guys are shy and fear rejection, there is nothing wrong with them, they are just too nice, so nice that they forget almost their own desires.
>>
>tfw like virgin men
>but they all have weird fetishes

I met this cute robot boy - he's like me, autismal and into collecting action figures and mid-twenties and never had a bf/gf.

Then he starts saying some shit about how choking a woman during sex would be cool.

Why can't I meet a cute virgin who isn't into weird degrading sex?
>>
>>36389151
Dont go for the crazies bro. Trust me youd be happier alone
>>
>>36389656
Because fetishes are commonplace and humans in general are perverse creatures. Yourself included.
>>
>>36389760
>fetishes are commonplace
Yeah, that was the entire point of my post.
>in general are perverse
I mean, that sounds like a really broad and subjective generalization and a naturalistic fallacy, but okay.

>yourself included
Nope. I read fanfiction about people being in love. I'm as vanilla as can be.

>tfw being vanilla is less common than being kinky
pls god
>>
>>36385910
if its adonis good looking male they will think its cute and incredible. i guarantee you I mean...you must already know all this stuff right
>>
>>36389802
Have you ever done something in repetition until it grows stale? That's what a marriage is like, many couples even resort to indulging fetishes to keep things appealing. It's difficult to maintain a bond like that when it was at its peak far earlier on.

Also you read fanfiction and that is not vanilla. Don't play coy.
>>
>>36385910
because if you're a virgin then it means you don't know how to fuck her good
women only want that good dick, you should have lost it when you were 13-16 but you're just a freak now. see in you a decade when you turn into a wizard and i'm surrounded in bitches, loser.
>>
>>36389914
Okay, enjoy your 30 year old women I guess?
>>
>>36389920
all the high school girls HAVE to walk by my house that live around me and i'm usually doing yard work when they come by, they love to see a man doing basic shit like that. drives them wild the more skin you show but also tease too(ripped jeans/tight shirt is no joke lmao)even just no shirt sometimes,
gotta actually be doing something though otherwise you look like a weirdo

it works every time
>>
>all these people getting incredibly defensive and mad at (alleged) girl's honest feedback

This is one of the reasons why you're a virgin.
>>
>>36389975
Her feedback doesn't become less stupid just because it's from the POV of a woman.
>>
>>36389975
People get upset at coarse things sometimes. It's nothing new. More importantly your post is unnecessary.
>>
>>36389907
>done something repeatedly until it's stale

Nope. I'm autismal. Repetition is my bread and butter. I've been masturbating the exact same way and getting off to the same shit for over 15 years.

And there's a difference between "fantasies" and "choking a woman". Like, I'd love to have a qt bf to have sex with, do oral, etc. I just don't want any creepy powerplay shit.

Also I think it's really weird that kinksters like yourself argue that this stuff as necessary for a healthy marriage instead of just a personal preference, which is what it is.

>fanfiction isn't vanilla

It depends on what the fic is, but there is 0% kinky about getting off to cute stories about happily married book characters smooching and mutually masturbating each other.
>>
>>36390043
I said they resort to indulging, I did not say it was a necessity. Don't put words in my post.
>>
>>36389975
Which one you talking about? There were a few.
>>
>>36389941
Have you ever had a serious relationship with them?
>>
fuck you on about?
women love virgins, its "exciting" to "teach"
downside? you need to be attractive too of course
>>
>>36390043
>>36390075
Now, to inform you on one other rather silly point you've disregarded. Book characters are not real. They do not operate like actual people do more often than not. The most vanilla "core" component in hetereosexual relationships is the differences between males and females. Confident and strong men are regarded as more masculine while shy and submissive women are considered more feminine. While choking is in itself an odd kink, the powerplay is still a large part of many relationships because the male usually has to dominate the female in non-violent ways. Whether you want to admit it or not, that's just how an actual vanilla relationship is. What you describe is not a relationship that is realistic which could even fall under being fetishistic since masturbating each other is not straight-up sex. In addition choking people is still a fantasy whether or not you feel like it crosses a line. It is just as equal a fantasy as fetishizing the bond between a fictional couple who don't even engage in coitus, and the fact that you would look down on others for enjoying something you don't just makes you sound just as bad as a normie.
>>
>>36390305
I was with one girl for 3 years until we graduated then things just didn't turn out well. Long story short we didn't want the same things in lives and ended it on good terms.
>>
In my case, the man decided to stop our communication because I'm a virgin and he doesn't want to desecrate me, so, wtf, bots, is it so terrible even for women?
>>
>>36390384
>differences between males and females
That's not what I'm into, but hey, if the projection helps.

>look down on others

Well, I DO think that it's weird and morbid to get off to pain and suffering, but I would never be rude to someone who had that hangup. I'm still friends with this person, but it totally makes me not interested in a sexual relationship with him. That's a pretty fair and moderate stance, IMO.

>you're just as bad as a normie for not liking my fetish!

Sounds like /r9k/ is really insecure about their desire to choke women.

>tfw no one to have romantic, happy sex with
>>
>>36390481
You're the one who started shitting on some random guy for his kink while promoting your own "innocent" fetish. I don't give a shit about choking fetishes but you're a really shitty cunt. You'll get no sympathy.
>>
>>36390395
It could be.
Or he could be telling the truth.
Seeing adults who still have that innocence to them is rare, and you instinctively don't want to ruin it.

Of course, you know better about your own situation than I do. Whatever.
>>
>>36390602
I heard the same. And the age difference. Is it better to be older, with a bunch of sex contacts? Too hard for me. Yeah, whatever.
>>
>>36390519
>started shitting on

All I said was that I had a crush on this guy and after he told me what he was into I had second thoughts.

How is that shitting on people?

>and as if /r9k/ doesn't have daily red flag threads

Yeah, you're really projecting.
>>
>>36390692
You're shitting on them because you came here to whine about how there are no good men. Fuck off roastie.
>>
File: 1444628102199.png (94KB, 276x276px) Image search: [Google]
1444628102199.png
94KB, 276x276px
>This thread

Humans are scared of the unknown, deciding on what to call this reflex is difficult but hate or disdain doesn't quite fit unless you're describing the stereotypical "desperate 'nice-guy'; that is something women hate
The older a male virgin is the larger the unknown he is

Past a certain age/period it's presumed you're not a virgin, mask and hide your virginity and you can be excused as inexperienced
>>
Can we get a sticky with this basic shit? Every fucking day it's the same fucking questions that a 15yo pseudo-intellectual could figure out. Call it "the brainwashed masses basic guide to reality" or something.
>>
>>36390707
>it's mean to post things about people on an anonymous message board that they will never see

>roastie

(I'm a virgin)

>>36390709
>presumed

In general, yeah, but if you're a certain type of guy, people make that assumption. Everyone at my job was convinced this one guy was a virgin because he was short and fat - he isn't.

I think for SOME women there's thing mindset of "if other women didn't want this guy, then am I being easy for liking him".
>>
>>36389091
>roastie tries to tell robots how to meet girls when she has no idea what it's like to be a robot
fuck off
>>
>>36388137
>>36388165
I told my first timer I was a virgin... after I already had the condom on. She just kind of made a -.- face. Fast forward 1 month she's in love with me lol (but does make a note of the fact that I'm not good with girls)
>>
>>36390780
>she doesn't get it
Begone autistic harpy.
>>
>>36385910
It's because women tend to try to marry someone better than them. Really, this thread didn't need to be 170 posts long.
>>
>>36390844
Sleep deprivation is really fucking with me. Rather than "marry" I meant to type "mate".
>>
>>36390780
>but if you're a certain type of guy
Fraction of the male virgin population but due to stereotypes that will always occur, there's infinite exceptions
For the majority, faking a persona will prevent the topic ever being raised in thought or direct question
>don't bee yourself

>I think for SOME women there's thing mindset of "if other women didn't want this guy, then am I being easy for liking him"
If your virginity was known, your personality and/or looks were poor and you constantly attempted to talk/approach women then yes
else for the above you're an unknown with no reputation which reflects somewhat poorly
>>
>>36389556
pls be my friend
>>
>>36389129
can I join this skype group ? I want to put an end to my social anxiety !
>>
For the same reasons r9k despise non virgins, be either full on roasties or just a girl who had sex.
>>
Because they think you will be insecure and wont take the lead. Women are pussies in bed.
>>
Because if you haven't had sex by the mid 20's there is either something wrong with you or you "save yourself for the marriage" not sure which one is worse.
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.