[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LDRs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: p.jpg (29KB, 520x473px) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
29KB, 520x473px
What's your opinion on LDRs? Are they worth it?

I'm currently contemplating one, but I've only known the dude for two months.
>>
>>36385276
>What's your opinion on LDRs?
bad.
>Are they worth it?
no.
>>
>>36385276
Lmao, I read that as dslr at first and had no idea what you were talking about.

99% of LDR's fail and 100% of couples think that theirs will be the one that works
>>
>>36385276
all the disadvantages of being in a relationship combined with all the disadvantages of being single.
>>
>>36385276
I just got out of one, not due to the distance but to other factors, jealously is a big piece of it, you have to be trusting. Also really understand you will NOT have someone to cuddle with, go on dates with, kiss, fuck, you have skype sessions and phone sex.

Thats it really,
>>
>>36385349
>99% of LDR's fail and 100% of couples think that theirs will be the one that works

Considering that I married my significant other from a crunchyroll account back in 2006, I think mine worked out.
>>
2 out of the 3 I've been have failed. One because she was an emotional train wreck and the other because she was playing me.

The last, I'm currently in. We'll see how it goes
>>
>>36385516

I'm just lucky she even likes me as much as she does. Out of my entire life,I've never had an actual girlfriend before. The girls always called me ugly and left.
>>
>>36385455
Congrats on beating the odds my man, but I would still caution OP against it
>>
>don't have my life together enough to have real life friends or GF
>think I'll be able to fill the void with online relationships
>All the girls online just don't respond to me after a few messages
>Maybe I can try online friends first
>Don't know what to talk to them about
>Still don't have my real life together
What do I do?
>>
>>36385276
>Fag LDR
Oh boy, this will end well.
>>
>>36385648
>implying I'm male
inb4 "did U JUST ASSUME MY GENDER"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.