[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else feels like everyone hates them? i feel like everyone,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1490484273549.jpg (7KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1490484273549.jpg
7KB, 250x243px
who else feels like everyone hates them? i feel like everyone, even my family, is waiting for me to commit suicide and they all secretly hate me but act nice around me to not be rude
>>
>>36385029
all in your head faggot. your incredibly fractured sense of self worth is the culprit. improve your own life and it will alleviate itself
>>
>>36385061
pretty much this famalam.
I used to feel like you do and 90% of it was in my head. There are always going to be people that hate you, but unless you treat them shitty, that is all their problem.
>>
File: 1492490978143-biz.png (98KB, 438x484px) Image search: [Google]
1492490978143-biz.png
98KB, 438x484px
Well make em proud by buying bitbean! Bitbean is a great new currency cryptocurrency that is rising in value, and you can make everyone proud by being rich as fuck!
>>
Kind of. I've felt like the universe has an inexplicable bias against me in particular ever since I can remember, like I'm the designated emotional punching bag and was created just so everyone could have something to feel superior to, I am inferior just by virtue of existence. I still think in terms of that premise but stopped giving a shit a long time ago
>>
>>36385061
>>36385096
Wrong.
>>36385029
Not everyone hates you but not everyone knows you either so their opinion of you is neutral briefly anyway then it starts to take slight movements into either liking you or disliking you and so on something else to keep in mind is a bad rumor will spread like wild fire regardless if it's true or false and a good rumor wont' spread at all.
So yeah chances are you did something or someone said something and now you are disliked and people will have a bias towards disliking you making your life essentially harder especially now with technology making your face and name as good as mud or shit.
>>
>>36385245
>>36385238
glad you guys can understand. i have felt this way ever since i was a child, i know i grew up with shitty people, but it just stuck with me throughout all these years. i feel like i dont care. but then deep down i feel tempted to off myself because everyone seems to be waiting for that to happen
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.