[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when people stare at you? This happens to me all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1482321058830.jpg (79KB, 600x736px) Image search: [Google]
1482321058830.jpg
79KB, 600x736px
What do you do when people stare at you? This happens to me all the time in public and I get really anxious and I don't know what to do with my body
>>
File: q923893453459.jpg (96KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
q923893453459.jpg
96KB, 900x1200px
>>36384810
stare back
>>
>>36384810
>This happens to me all the time in public
No it doesn't. Just keep living your shit life. Nobody cares about you.
>>
>>36384831
Why do people stare at me then?
>>
>>36384831
but-but it does
>>
>>36384831
You're retarded. People are constantly talking shit about each other, strangers and acquaintances alike.
>>36384810
Wink, it's alpha.
>>
I smile. Sometimes they keep staring, sometimes they smile back
>>
>>36384810
If it's someone cute usually I keep eye contact and maybe smile a bit. In my experience that's what most people tend to do. If there's nothing that super stands out about you, don't worry about it too much. If it's someone cute though you could try to make some flirtatious eye contact to exude a bit of confidence
>>
>>36384822
THIS

STARE AT THEIR RECEDING HAIRLINE/BALDNESS/BEER GUT/MAN TITS ETC, IT WILL MAKE THEM STOP

IF IT'S A PRETTY CHAD THEN SUCK IT IN CHAMP
>>
Stare out the window and hope the damn ride ends soon.
>>
>>36384810
These days I just ignore them. It's like someone handing you a rope for a tug of war. You don't have to grab on and why would you?

In my youth, tho, I took every challenge. Someone staring? Okay, I'll open my mouth wide. Or mess up my hair with head down for a quick lift into an evil face expression. Or staring back only at the person's nose. Or staring into their eyes while meditating into blank state. (People notice that you're not there with the last one.)

But like I said, I don't care enough to reward people now. Last one I had was some guy in a wheelchair expecting me to look him over on the bus. He was ready for me but I never gave it to him. The reaction. The attention. I look at people, sure, but in passing. I'm not looking to be offended or for a confrontation.
>>
>>36384810
I make eye contact and slowly curl into a smirk.
If they don't back down I like to follow with something asinine like "you thinkin what I'm thinkin?".
>>
>>36384822
This is all I do. It becomes mutually uncomfortable instead of just uncomfortable for me so it works out.
>>
Flip them off. Seriously. Most people won't do shit about it (hasn't happened to me yet) and if they do you can slap an assault charge on them. But really 99% of people are just looking for an easy way to feel great about themselves, and one finger will take that away entirely. It's hilarious.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.