[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help. I don't know what i'm doing. I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4279.jpg (296KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4279.jpg
296KB, 1600x1067px
I need help.
I don't know what i'm doing.

I don't have anything to live for. Sadly, i have a couple of reasons to not die, my parents have literally told me that they would kill themselves if i did it. How am i supposed to take my own life if I basically have a responsiblity over them? How would have the courage to do it if every second of those "last moments" was the preludium of an indirect murder to two other people?

Am i being crazy? I keep asking myself the same thing over and over because noone seems to agree with what i think, they just talk about honour and dignity while they suppose i don't have any sense of morality or empathy. But i can't just tell them that the reason i'm still alive is that sense of empathy.

It justs, feels lonely once in a while.

I'm supposed to get a job to get money and survive. I'm supposed to care about my future and work towards my goals, but. What am I supposed to do if I don't care about having money because I don't care about surviving? How am I going to work towards anything if I don't want to do anything at all?
The cycle keeps fucking repeating, I look for something to feel alive and then ditch out because I realize I don't really care about the effort I put in it. I just want something to live for, i want a reason to wake up every day and do the exact same shit as yesterday. I don't even care about the monotony, but when i was a kid i was able to do shit so fucking boring and stupid only to get some time to play piano, only to get some time to play video games. I had a reason to live once, it may have been an inmature and childlish one, but I had it. Is it asking too much? Am i being entitled? I don't even know what it is supposed to be or not, and neither i know if what it is supposed to be means anything.

A hobby, a love, just give me a reason. I've been looking for it for years.
>>
i get you and its not being entitled i never have had anything that i really liked much and ive always carried trinkets and stuff and always liked small stuff that i could carry with me and now that i think about it i rhink its because i feel like i dont have a personality and having things i can carry with me gives me something to think about and that gives me meaning maybe? ive made music and stuff and honestly hobbies are pretty boring to me and i dont make music any more i wasnt ever good anyways. i dont really want to off myself either but i want to know that i can if you get what i mean. and the only way id go is by gun but even with a shotgun it seems like it would be easy to survive because ive saw on here people say to aim it 45 degrees but id probably aim to high or somethibg and just go blind.

basically the things i enjoy are collecting flac files and smoking a few cigarettes a day with coffee behind the house

i wish you the best OP sorry i couldnt be of help
>>
>>36383191
I just wanted to feel understood, thanks for your reply. You are helping.
>>
>>36382992
Maybe you need friends or a girlfriend. Unless you already have that.
>>
>>36382992
Waaaaah muh no resun to live XDD

Stop being a bitch and push on. You don't have a reason to live. You just live.
>>
>>36383474
I do have friends. Few, but i have them. I don't talk with them a lot though.
I don't have a girlfriend, maybe i should try getting one. But isn't getting a girlfriend just because I don't like anything a bit like "using" someone? What if I realize i don't like her and i ditch her like i did with the hobbies i didn't really enjoy?
>>
>>36383589
That's the reason i made this thread, i want to know the poor logic behind my reasoning, or if it exists at all.
It's kinda hard to do on my own because it's really sujective, having other opinions is nice.
>>
>>36383601
Well not getting a gf just for the sake of it, but falling in love could give you motivation. Only if it feels natural.
>>
>>36383679
Listen kid. There is no logic, it's purely your POV.this thread and its impetus are retarded. You either want to do something and go through with it or you dont. This fencesitting shit will get you nowhere. Do you want to die? Cool, get that rope ready. Do you have things you want to finish up? Worldly regrets and all that? Nice, get to that bucket list. Making these dumbass threads crying about nothing at all will get you nowhere. Livestream your suicide or get back to the grind.
>>
>>36383760
I think you don't know what was the message of this thread, maybe i phrased it weirdly.

Basically, i'm just looking for ideas for something to do to make things easier. With some other stuff put in.
I already live without that, so "going back to the grind" is not the answer, i'm already doing that.
Also, I already said that i'm not going to die until i get rid of my responsability over them. I will happily kill myself once that's done.
I'm not crying over how life is, i'm looking for a way to not fail in this, thus, looking for some ideas.
>>
>>36383601
>tfw no friends due to physical isolation
>tfw no acquaintances
Count your blessings.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.