[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexuality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: 1490121631564.jpg (291KB, 996x642px) Image search: [Google]
1490121631564.jpg
291KB, 996x642px
Is it normal to be attracted to traps, pansexual, crossdresser, non-binary people? Specfically those that are male and are more feminine, but clearly have a penis. (Think, a man with long hair, a dress etc.)

I'm not attracted to any kind of post-op trans, but only in the more classical sense of a drag queen. I'm also not attracted to men, at all, unless they fit that criteria of being "feminine."

I almost exclusively masturbate to females, but again, i mix in the shemales sometimes, and I really like it.

What is my sexuality? I know its not gay, but its something creepier or something.

Orginallisomo
>>
>>36381954
>What is my sexuality?
Pansexual.
>>
>>36381954
>>36382444
My sexuality identifies me as a Skipjack submarine.
Now stop being a fag, and don't take the shit you read here seriously, keep in mind that those that promote the shit you read about gender and stuff are mostly mentally challenged themselves or follow an agenda.
>>
>>36382507
In short "sexuality" has simply replaced the word "Perversion". As usual it panders to the easily offended liberal pussies that won't take or accept any criticism, to expand their safe space vocabulary.
>>
File: image_4.jpg (212KB, 590x322px) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
212KB, 590x322px
>>36382444
No trips unchecked
Otfxb
>>
>>36382796
Fuck me i forgot to check em, thanks based anon
>>36382444
Checked
>>
>>36382444
>>36381954
You ARE aware that pansexuals don't exist, right? It's just a special snowflake word for bi.
>>
>>36382838
Are you aware that bi don't exist right? It's just a triggerless word for deviant.
>>
>>36382838
They do exist. Like you said, it's essentially just another word for bisexual. Are you saying bisexuals don't exist?
>>
>>36382876
It's not another word for bisexual. All pansexuals are also bisexuals, but not all bisexuals are pansexuals.
>>
>>36383072
Here's the word that groups them all up with their lowest common denominator: degenerate.
>>
>>36383099
I have a shorter word for it: fun.
>>
>>36381954
if you aren't turned off by the dick as soon as you see it then your gay.
>>
>>36383177
>I have fun at being fucking disgusting
>don't judge me i'm just having fun by the way ;)
>>
File: sexuality flags.jpg (87KB, 520x551px) Image search: [Google]
sexuality flags.jpg
87KB, 520x551px
>>36383237
>being proud of how intentionally boring you are
Maybe you should stop lying to yourself and accept dick into your life
>>
Just popping into say that the thought of caring about something as out of my control as sexuality is hard to imagine. I'm suicidally depressed khv detached from reality without an ego weirdo though. It just seems so weird how you guys can care about this. How do you find the energy
>>
>>36383390
>It just seems so weird how you guys can care about this. How do you find the energy
I take Prozac.
>>
>>36383353
>I also listen to television, it tells me how accepting of all this whole new phenomenon that was cleary frowned upon for millenias should i be
>i also listen to my male friends that publicly display their enjoyment at sucking dick
>i'm a male and i should probably start sucking dick despite it being not only disgusting and perverted, but also the main cause of sexually trransmitted diseases, extreme promisquity, social disgregation, nihilism and many other mental illness byproducts.
>at least i'm not a boring heterosexual white male that loves and respects his wife, with which i will have children one day to continue my family and make my nation and humanity prosper and aim for the stars. Better suck dick.
>>
File: fapped.png (76KB, 262x328px)
fapped.png
76KB, 262x328px
Mastubate
>>
lessss
>>
File: fapp.png (100KB, 340x377px) Image search: [Google]
fapp.png
100KB, 340x377px
Master race baiter
>>
>>36383353

The pansexual's symbol looks like something you'd put in a demon summoning circle
>>
>>36383489
>cleary frowned upon for millenia
More like centuries.
>>
File: fap.png (65KB, 318x329px) Image search: [Google]
fap.png
65KB, 318x329px
Shot my wad
>>
>>36383555
http://www.connellodonovan.com/weerdingemen.html

nice trips, have a link
>>
File: zfBKtmm.png (447KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
zfBKtmm.png
447KB, 640x480px
I'm attracted to femininity regardless of the actual sex organs.
>>
>>36383813
Then you might want to get the real one, not the chinese bootleg.
>>
Hi
I am unsure what to do I saw this picture on the internet and was sexually aroused I am unsure if they are the same sex as me or the different sex to me
please help clear this up for me

cheers
anon
>>
>>36383813
>>36383942
If you're refering to her, that's the "die cis scum" girl that came back to her mind and came out of the SJW phase.
>>
>>36383992
>>>36383813
>>>36383942 (You)
>If you're refering to her, that's the "die cis scum" girl that came back to her mind and came out of the SJW phase.

anon
you have only confused me more
I do know that SJWs really tun me on
I think you turn me on anon
can anon put your cock in side mine and shot your load it will be good for both of us
where will you put the tooth brush

confused
anon
>>
File: a26.jpg (105KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
a26.jpg
105KB, 680x1020px
>>36384085
i don't jacking it with some feminine penises online with some homies
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.