[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you had slaves?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 36600049.jpg (100KB, 397x500px) Image search: [Google]
36600049.jpg
100KB, 397x500px
What would you do if you had slaves?
>>
>>36381463
make the ugliest women and the men clean and cook (make the women cook) and have the best looking women be my sex slaves.
>>
>>36381481
I think we're done here.
>>
>>36381463
i would buy all the saddest looking slaves and be a comfy family
>>
>>36381463
I'd sell them to buy more slaves
>>
>>36381463
Just be their bro and teach them how to read. I'd use all my resources to buy as many as I can and let them be happy :)
>>
Realistically I would only have one slave, probably a black dude to help me work the field. If I lived more in the city I'd have a one or two female slaves to kick start some printing press or tailor business. I'd fuck them both, but I don't know if I would be able to trust either to sleep with me in my bed. No matter how much I'd love to cuddle and spoon afterwards.
>>
>>36381463
use my wealth and resources to educate them and eventually free them.
>>
>>36381463
a woman (maximum 2) to clean the house and do chores in general. Like a maid, I wouldnt be hard on them unless they dont do their obligations. After a while, I'd release them.
>>
I'd probably treat them as nicely as I could.
>>
>>36382853
this right here, set them free as soon as possible
>>
Probably rape them. I'd have a few, 3-4, all women. Without men they wouldn't revolt. They'd also do housework and shit.
>>
Have em clean my house for a month and then send them up north. Owning a slave when you have no interest in the plantation industry is kinda worthless
>>
>>36381463
Free them and send them back to where they came from
>>
I would pay them extra to let me play with their penises
>>
Free them but offer to let them stay and work for me if they want
>>
I'd teach them to read and they'd teach the others in the field. Then i'd teach them to organize in secrecy, eventually leading to a state-wide revolt. Once they win they'd make me Kang and Shit of the state and i'd make it communist :).
>>
File: sad_frog.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
Cook and clean for me
Also hang out with me
>>
Try to accumulate as many as possible and make as much money as I can so I can send them all back to Africa so as to avoid our current situation.
>>
Teach them how to learn math and computer science so they can do my calculus and programming homework. Oh and have the females suck my cock and clean and cook.
>>
>>36381463
I have a rape dwarf and trust me, it's too much work to maintain it, you'd be better off by yourself
>>
>>36381463
Nothing since they'd do all the work. I'd treat them alright though, so they wouldn't try to kill me. Maybe teach a couple how to read the Bible or something.
>>
>>36383046
>paying your slave
>>
use them to get rich then free them

sorry, just being honest, I have only 1 life and I want to be rich in it
>>
find a qt slave that gets beat by her master and treated like shit

then buy her and treat her like a goddess so she worships me

and fuck her
>>
File: 1486438622545.jpg (219KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
1486438622545.jpg
219KB, 560x577px
>>36381463
I'd have one, just a female slave that could cook and clean a bit that I could fuck whenever I wanted, she could do whatever in between
>>
>>36381463
I would treat them kindly, maybe even too kind for my own good.
>>
I've always thought about buying a young slave, and bringing them home.
They'd be scared I was going to beat them, make them do horrible work all day, rape them, all sorts of awful things.
But I'd tell them not to be afraid, and I'd treat them as kindly as possible.
Eventually I'd tell them they were free to go, but I'd hope they choose to stay and be my friend.
>>
depends on what kind of slave, but treat them with respect and the most human posible way.

if it is a petite cute woman, probably use it as some kind of company lady to talk and help me with my chores.
if it is a giant strong black man will make him my bodyguard,and let him fuck bitchies if he wants.
>>
Set them all free. What you call "owning slaves" I call "living with black people." I'll pick my own damn cotton, thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 480x336px
>>36384620
>not using them to relieve your sexual and social frustrations

What are you some kind of nice person?
>>
Cotton ain't gon pick itself
>>
>>36381463
Treat them fairly for slaves, nothing inhumane. Whipping would not be common place because they would be too stupid to revolt and comfortable enough to not want to.

They would tend the fields and generate profit from my land. If they work hard they're rewarded for doing so. The prettiest ones would live close to the main house and would service the household.

In a perfect society they are slaves captured from war or through faults of thier own (debt, certain crime)

I would make sure to know thier names.
>>
>>36385034
The only social frustrations I have are wanting to be able to express care and generosity towards somebody without them being disgusted by my presence.
>>
>>36381463
Kill them so they don't have to suffer
>>
Lots o buttsex
>>
>>36383476
a what?

Oregon
>>
Pick out the slaves with the BBCs and get Blacked on the daily
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.